Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    There were definitely items on the ground. Usually by the time items disappear, the map ownership disappears too. And I said "yikes" only after his friend did ~mapowner, and they continued to kill, since they clearly now knew it was my map. I didn't come at them with any hostility, but I was met by it. If his first instinct is to tell me to "stfu" and call me a "simp" for simply saying yikes to the actions they decided to take, that is truly poor behavior, and I think people should know the character of this player if they come across him.

2. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    ~mapowner alone is meaningless. It is not unreasonable for somebody to try and take the ~mapowner if you seem to be afk. If you actually want the map, then you need to explicitly say so...

3. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    No, that's not how it works. "The act of attacking bosses or monsters on a map persistently without the system designation of ownership via the ~mapowner in-game command, or alternatively last-hitting any bosses or monsters on a map without that same designation, without the expressed permission of the player who does have that designation" So in this instance, killing on my map without doing ~mapowner, then persisting to kill when they used ~mapowner to show they weren't designated owners of the map.

But regardless of the map owner argument, his response was uncalled for, and why other players should be warned of him. I just think that responding that way to someone saying "yikes" is a bold reaction, one that I think is detrimental to the community.

But I'll agree to disagree. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day / evening

4. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Ted is right. It doesn't matter if somebody is attacking, if they have ~mapowner that's the *only* thing that matters for map ownership. It's their map, they can spend 24 hours in it doing nothing if they keep~ mapowner and anybody who comes along attacking/looting is always in the wrong.

However, I think the miscommunication is likely: user's friend used mapowner, user himself didn't know about the mapowner feature/rules, so he thought the "yikes" comment was an insult (about damage or something), and responded with hostility. Could be incorrect but just trying to think of why somebody would react that way despite being in the wrong (unknowingly in the wrong, thought he was being 'attacked').

Fatlip, TedZeppelin and Tentomon like this.
  5. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Personally I only really see one party being rude here, and I think this warrants being added to the blacklist under harassment. That said there is much greater gray area with harassment reports than others, so I'll leave it open for the community to chime in.

Dave Deviluke and Tentomon like this.
  6. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    I didn't see it from that point of view. Maybe he did think I was attacking him, when really I just said yikes because that was the first thing that came to mind, because I didn't know what to say. If I thought more about it, perhaps I could've been more direct and say that it was my map. I was just surprised he immediately started in with that hostility, when I thought I did nothing wrong. If the community thinks it isn't blacklist worthy, I'm sorry, maybe I'm just sensitive (ok, I am sensitive). I apologize if I jumped the gun.

7. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

From the conversation in SS I think that guy Adele know the rules because they check ~mapowner and also say "sorry" when Ted tell that he will report. But his friend doesnt know the rules at all so he reply kinda rude, he didnt know that he and his friend are the one who is wrong.
    And imo that "yikes" is just a normal reaction in front of a robbing action :-/ (they ks, they not nice, so what?). I only can say in polite if they completely dont know the rules, but in this case they did check ~mapowner, so they know the rules and still ksing ? So it's not nice at all. However after that, they did say sorry and left the map so I think not worth blacklist, but imo, I still dont like the action they did check ~mapowner and see that the owner still there and still ksing...
    Not worth blacklist but if someone jump in ksing and say to me that "stfu" or "simp" something when they are the one who is wrong definitely will make me unhappy at all.

Tentomon likes this.
  8. Satra

Satra Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: keeeeks
    2. REASON: Stealing Krex nx
    3. DETAILS: First she said she get 2nd nx, me and the other NL talked about who takes the first ring. We were like it doesnt matter which one of us gets ring between us so i go ok i take nx first u take ring. When we finished first krex run, keeeeks took the nx fast asf. Then i was like ok she took my nx, ill take the ring, and i was like it doesnt matter right. Then the NL dude can take nx instead next round since he didn't HAVE to get ring instead of nx, and bishop 2nd ring which was planned. I don't see the issue here tbh. They ended up kicking me bcs they said i had no rights to take the first ring.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  9. General_XM7

General_XM7 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SaitamaSokka
    Level:
    Guild:
    Criminals
    1. IGN: HsOrBless/Klngz
    2. REASON: very bad attitude in boss run
    3. DETAILS: First few part of the story is not recorded, cause I never thought I will need to post anything here. HsOrBless is our HT P buyer, during prehead, he just asked a lot of question. basically distraction. Although we do talk in HT run but he is asking way too much that will affect the speed a lot, so we decided to ignore him. In the main body, he die twice, while that is usually not an issue to brought up, but his second death location is at the top left platform (while only head A, B and 2 arms left). He is not suppose to be there, but he decided to climb up and type a lot there, which is the main reason he die (he admit he wasn't paying enough attention due to typing). For both time he die, we said that we will ress him, and I have the time. (eg he die at 1140, immediately I will say 1132 ress), but he keep asking us to ress a few times before the time I stated. During last arm, I asked him to sit down on top right platform, and he be like "no, I don't want sit" and I have to spend a minute there to ask him to sit. I said that, when HT is down, stay upi first, dont come down until we ask you to, he then be like "no, I am coming down for my HTP". (starting from here it is video recorded) The host (daisymyluv) ask me to set pet ignore and help loot (I off pet loot later, just worried that might messed up lol) Before the HT is down, he started to come down, gene at the last arm trying to end the run (twice), we basically spend minutes talk to him, asking him to follow the instruction. He also come down before we asked him to. Later on, he trying to take over the control, be like, now you guys listen to me, line up and I pay one by one, then you go to rope. Last part, during the payment, he was suppose to pay 36m but end up 35m, but whatever I am too tired for this, not gonna care much about this.

(this part is not recorded) I later talk to the guild master of Criminals, PDaddy. He told me that he kicked him earlier for attitude issue too. But he then apologized to PDaddy, so he added HsOrBless back, and then this happen. He got kicked from the Crimanals again now after PDaddy knew what happened (this part just to clarify that he is not in and don't deserve Criminals).

HsOrBless_1_1.png

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  10. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Is it just me who thought this, or does it also look like he was going for that 5k NX card at the end?

Edit: Oh what a surprise, this isn't even his first time being an arsehole https://royals.ms/forum/threads/retired-new-new-community-blacklist.106823/page-13#post-636383

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  11. Samuli Korpi

Samuli Korpi Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    korpsviken
    Another one for APQ Black List

IGN: KryosX
    REASON: Stole apple and "dcd" after 3rd run
    DETAILS: Did not come back even after 30minutes of waiting him to show up, so ruined last run for 5 people and took apple

12. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    I have added HsOrBless to the blacklist. I have also added ELBandiLoco to the blacklist, since the conversation seems to have passed. Please let me know if anyone has strong objections.

MoldySoup, Aestel, Tentomon and 3 others like this.
  13. Calticman

Calticman Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    huio
    I've witnessed him steal NX from EoF dropper at Zak, as a TT10 buyer. We then explained how its customary that the dropper gets NX. Someone smega'd later in the same day a warning of not to run with KryosX as he'll "steal your drops and act entitled."

Samuli Korpi likes this.
  14. jprogue45

jprogue45 Member

IGN:
    JpRogue45
    Level:
    He did not ''DC'' because we kicked him out for the first run. He stole my apple and said ''ffa'' (free for all) and stated that my pet was slower than his so ''too bad'' and that he ''does not really care''. We kicked him after because we didn't want him to steal everyone else's apple and a friend had to use a mule (MVP of the party).

Don't run anything with KryosX

Pet Frog likes this.
  15. Ruruchi

Ruruchi Donator

IGN:
    Ruruchi
    Guild:
    Shark
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/bee...eks-now-and-i-get-banned.175102/#post-1022671
    From the way everyone describes " KryosX " and from reading his previous ban appeal , i think this speaks for itself that he deserves to be blacklisted.

Samuli Korpi, Pet Frog and Sen like this.
  16. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Given that there were three separate reports made in a short time frame, I was actually going to bring up whether people thought that he should be added to the blacklist despite the lack of evidence. Thank you for bringing up the ban appeal as well!

17. MorbidZach

MorbidZach Member

IGN:
    MorbidBruce
    bro it was mistake my firend made and ur gonna think its a scam? dont be so rude dude plus he fixed the problem for you. but watch what youre doing when shopping bro

18. MorbidZach

MorbidZach Member

IGN:
    MorbidBruce
    No? MY FRIEND made a mistake after setting his store up quickly, immediately after reset and you were REALLY RUDE after YOU purchased his teeth. he went to make amends with you and you rushed him and spammed his chat? (harassment btw) uncalled for dude, especially when he RECTIFIED the mistake. Please delete this post as soon as possible.

nosebleed likes this.
  19. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    Will there be a screen shot to verify what u said, specifically he refund him or something? Else you're just saying

Sen likes this.
  20. MorbidZach

MorbidZach Member

IGN:
    MorbidBruce
    yes when he logs back on and wakes up. he SSed everything