Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. degerman123

degerman123 Well-Known Member

Level:
    Yeah my problem wasn’t he ruining a 60m item for memes or whatever. Also I cannot see any instance where someone would mistake your 8 tma earring for a clean perfect 8tma earring either. The problem in my eyes was that, he tried to actually profit from this. Ofcourse I still might be wrong, this is just an assumption, but that’s how it seems like.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
  2. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I fully agree that he was trying to profit. My point is, that at least in that case, the fault lies on the buyer for assuming an item listed for 2b is worth that much and is buyable. Imo buying a single item from the fm is the cutoff to where the responsibility lies on the buyer to verify the item he's buying is what he expects. When bulk buying people will check less

3. pragmasaurus

pragmasaurus Donator

Country Flag:
    The responsibility doesn't have to fall on just one party. Buyers are responsible for what they buy and sellers are responsible for what they sell. It's like saying "You should be careful whenever you buy expensive jewelry, it could be fake, especially if the price is too good to be true". This advice is absolutely true. But people still get arrested for selling counterfeit goods. Carelessness of the victim is not a valid defense. The fault lies on both parties. The community blacklist exists to bring light to one of those parties.

SummonShade, Mellow, Becca and 3 others like this.
  4. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    Ofc both parties are responsible
    I did say it was obviously profit driven by the seller
    What i meant was that the buyer had enough responsibility that it warrants the seller not being put on the list.
    I am willing to change my mind but this is currently my opinion.

5. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    And again, im saying this without context to the impersonation part, that sheds a whole new light on the case. Im just talking in general. Fwiw, i believe pretending to be someone else IS against TOS, especially when done maliciously.

6. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    I agree with your assessment, but I think you're mischaracterizing @pragmasaurus's point. He specifically acknowledged that "if it's just a one-time thing ... you can't know for sure if it's an honest mistake or misunderstanding." So I don't think he's trying to brand this specific player as a scammer; I think he's just trying to make a broader point that the community shouldn't be willing to tolerate scams of this nature just because they are technically preventable through personal vigilance.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
    Becca, Gert, Enticing and 2 others like this.
  7. XTC

XTC Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    RoguerRetard
    I might not be getting the full point of his post, my reading comprehension is ESL level anyways ~f8 I think bringing light to scams of those who do it on purpose is totally the right thing to do, and specially if anyone purposely posts items with description stating of a "clean" weapon that isnt should certainly be here.
    I guess all i was trying to say is basically what bloodsicle says in that " What i meant was that the buyer had enough responsibility that it warrants the seller not being put on the list. I am willing to change my mind but this is currently my opinion. "

bloodsicle likes this.
  8. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    IGN: HornyPuppy
    REASON: bad mouthing for no reason, false accusations, harassment towards the guild "Starlight".
    DETAILS: i was just randomly at ludi, then i suddenly see smega's from a person called HornyPuppy just dissing the guild "Starlight" and accusing us of scamming.
    I won't tolerate bad mouthing other people for no reason, especially when none given - just calling us scammers and talking bad about the guild and the people there.
    it happens to be that the Starlight guild is actually very kind and very nice.
    up for ya'll judgement i guess.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
  9. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Pictures are not loading in

Moeyuki likes this.
  10. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    re-check, edited the message.

11. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    Context please.
    Have you tried to contact HornyPuppy to clear things up?
    What members allegedly scammed him?
    If someone did scam them, an action should be taken on the guild’s side, and “false accusations” does not apply here.
    Now generally speaking, accusing the entire guild is indeed too much imo, but if I were to care about the guild’s reputation I would contact anyone saying anything alike to see if I should be acting on it.

Enticing likes this.
  12. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    We did try to contact him - decided not to respond and just go on.

He doesn't say who did it, supposedly, and he said he don't want to say it as well.

We tried to talk to him over smegas and in private but he just continued calling us scammer.

Hope that will provide some context

13. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    To reiterate on this point.

The event in question ( the CPQ scam ) happened about a month ago.

The person alleged to have scammed explained that the person ( HornyPuppy ) called him derogatory names / insulted him so in turn he decided the win the CPQ match.
    Throughout the remainder of that day there were conversations with Hornypuppy in an effort to calm him down whilst he went about defaming the guild ( Hybrid )

Since then he's continued to smega about ( Hybrid ) and a guild that wasn't even created at the time of this incident ( Starlight ) as shown in the pictures above.

It's likely intruded to grounds of harassment at this point which is why this topic has even been brought up.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
    Geto and Aisling Duval like this.
  14. Teglio

Teglio Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    asdadasdad
    IGN: JDwind
    REASON: Invting for zakum and telling the buyer not to pay
    DETAILS: he invited a SE(ME) and a HS(Lolip0p) for zakum and told the buyer to not pay us cause we are mules lol(we are not), and after this he invited another bowmaster to do only 1 run without telling him, carefull 1.jpg

15. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    Hello everyone.
    This is the first time I see this lie in front of my eyes!
    As you can see in the clip I was BRB for a minute.
    I didn't steal anything from him. No killing, no loot!
    The guy just decided to film what he wanted, if he was let to see you all what I said 2 seconds after he stopped the video you all would have been present to know what I said + what I did there: that I just want to see how Gobi Leech works
    there is nothing to add!

Myoni likes this.
  16. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
  17. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    as i said i came there to see and ask how it works ...
    i dont know nothing about goby leech...
    thats why i just want to see how it works
    what you say now
    was not known to me
    The guy didn't have to be mean and treat me like that and tell me to get out of his sight
    Instead of explaining and talking nicely!

Myoni likes this.
  18. Reflexive

Reflexive Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PotatoHotdog
    Guild:
    Google
    I mean did you ask him if u can observe how goby leech works

19. SunMoon

SunMoon Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    I wished I post as much in the accomplishment thread as I did here.

Since I no longer sell goby leech, I have time to write a lengthy essay for you since you forgot what you did.
    You started following me 15 mins back when I doored back to town because you saw me drop trading my goby gear to my other character and keep trying to come over to loot. Were you BRB at this point? If so I can only assume you were botting around
    I am aware there is no blacklist offense for following someone room afer room trying to steal a person's item while they drop trade themselves hence me stating that in the original post was just for setting context that you are an all around horrible person and not just some curious person.

Original post REASON: Harasser

Harasser is a really mild term for what you did since you successfully stopped a goby leech. No where did I put killsteal or whatever else you want to deny as the reason. Even in my video I stated I would report you for disrupting.

Next were you BRB at deep sea gorge II at THREE different channels my customer and I were at?
    Don't try to give that bullshit you were afk. This was me and my customer already cc-ing once cause you kept disrupting the goby in the previous channel without saying a word.

At the start of the video, I pulled the chat log to show us cc-ing to the next channel. Don't even try to claim you were not disrupting, if you had said even one word to us, my customer would not have been so confuse why I had to stop buffing hs, moved up and down over and over again weirdly and telling him to cc.

Also neither I or my customer needed to do that because I had map ownership on the first channel. I still cc-ed despite having ownership because people who disrupt goby don't need to kill or steal loot, they just need to be around, you KNEW exactly what you were doing.

For people who buy/sell goby leech, you know cc-ing alone is really difficult because we have to control 5 clients at once. cc-ing 5 clients over and over again and moving them to their spot was not fun. THAT was why I started recording because you started to piss me off, we were already so tired ( it was 2am for the both of us ) and we just wanted to finish the leech session.

The last channel we cc'ed to was not even the next channel but a random channel I pick and you still managed to followed us. It was when you came the third time I realise there was no way I was going to be able to successfully leech my customer. I apologised to my customer instantly and offered to leech him a different day because I knew you had successfully accomplish your goal. You did not say one word throughout this whole time until we made it clear we were stopping for the night.

You then proceed to followed us even when we went back to town and just happily creep around us while we discussed a different date to leech.

So to sum things up
    1. You tried to steal my items
    2. You came to the goby map at 3 different channels and somehow want to claim afk.
    3. You were clearly there to disrupt, you said nothing in whisper to me or my customer, not in all chat, not in smega. Which was why my customer was confused why I stopped hs-ing him and had to repeatly swim down multiple times to get the gobies up.
    4. We were the ones who got out of your sight and went back to town defeated. You still followed us then. What were you trying to learn there, how to set a different leech date because you have a stalker?

Me mean?

1. My exact words were "go away pls" and asking what you gain from your behaviour. Review the video if you forgot/ wanna play dumb.
    I was extremely polite to someone who KNOWINGLY (stop kidding yourself) and successfully stopped a goby session.

2. I didn't even submit a report with all the video evidence despite you successfully stopping me from getting a goby leech done that day. Me the mean person who felt bad for the person who basically harassed me and my customer.

Still no apology to me or my customer to this day even with that video up says a lot about you.

Tentomon, Pancako, JimTW and 14 others like this.
  20. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    There are Goby guides + videos on the Forums
    Really seems unnecessary to keep stalking the person despite his request for you to leave his leech session alone

Attempting to counter his argument by blaming him for being "mean" isn't helping too - why would he pause his leech session to teach you about how Goby leech works?

You were wasting their time by disrupting the leech session, they have reasons to be mad at you

Aisling Duval and Sen like this.