Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. PYODO

PYODO Well-Known Member

Alright I got it.
    I withdraw my report. I was tripping. I apologize for overreacting, right or wrong. @talumalu93

2. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Ucchi likes this.
  3. SoCute

SoCute Donator

IGN:
    Toffy
    IGN: WinkyHS

2. REASON: Insulting other party members in APQ + quitting in purpose to ruin for others after the second run, thus after stealing apples from the other members of the party.

3. DETAILS:
    We tried to explain WinkyHS about the designited location of every member within the party about the box platforms but he decided to insult us and quit the party right after, PURPOSELY after only 2 runs, leaving us with no chance to find other party, losing our time and more apples. I dont think players with such attitude are fitting to the community we're trying to establish here it Royals.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
    whitefang669 likes this.
  4. whitefang669

whitefang669 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImSryMsJacks
    Level:
    Guild:
    versatile
    Can confirm, it was some tough time playing and partying with this guy. I hope I will never have to encounter such players in Royals.

5. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Hey, Winky is one of my alliance members and a friend, so I did feel like I should comment on this one.
    I'm also commenting about this since the user WinkyHS doesn't use the forums.

#1 I don't see any proof of apple stealing? nor accusation of him stealing apples at the time of the whispers.
    So.. I wouldn't randomly accuse him of something without proof.

#2 I don't think he insulted any of you guys in any way, he said "jesus fucking christ" out of anger or frustration, which is understandable as he was targeted by multiple party members without a reason.
    If you are referring to the "pansies" call, it just means weak. It's like being called a snowflake. Not really an insult.

#3 Unless you talked to him before and explained the whole thing of routes, guide, platforms and etc.. you have nothing here.
    There's a guide probably (idk, I don't read it since as someone who did dozens of APQ's, you just go to whatever platform is available), but no one forces him to go by it.

In conclusion - you didn't provide any proof for stealing apples nor talked about it in the screenshots (he also told me he got only 2 apples out of 2 runs, which is totally reasonable), you didn't get insulted as you mentioned, and also threatened him to be reported for basically no valid reason.
    I'd expect more of the community, especially you as a fellow Israeli Jew - don't just go at someone like that, we were taught better.

If there is anything more to this, I'd love to hear it and of course transfer the information to him and get his response, but I think I summed it up pretty decently.

Winkleton likes this.
  6. Winkleton

Winkleton Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WinkyHS
    Level:
    Guild:
    VNHoes
    Correction: never stole any apples i actually left with 2 apples because THEY were the ones stealing. they werent doing the platforms right. simple as that. no one wants to get robbed of their apples who wouldnt quit? also i have witness, Sivi is IGN if u wanna take it up to there.
    Also wanted to edit this in;
    Clearly you can see Sweetiee is an apple fiend. Look at the SS she posted, literally fighting with another player (sivi) about the same thing.

7. Winkleton

Winkleton Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WinkyHS
    Level:
    Guild:
    VNHoes
    Correction: never stole any apples i actually left with 2 apples because THEY were the ones stealing. they werent doing the platforms right. simple as that. no one wants to get robbed of their apples who wouldnt quit? also i have witness, Sivi is IGN if u wanna take it up to ther

8. SoCute

SoCute Donator

IGN:
    Toffy
    There are routes to follow and guides whom everybody in this server goes by them. If anyone will take any box he wants and we wont follow any instructions or specific structure, we will be in a massive issue in every simple stuff we do in game.

Myself and the other members tried to explain Winky about the fact that she stole an apple and he decided to act aggressively instead of speaking politely as he should, and as every single player in this server should act.

I'm sure Winky will appreciate your comment and effort you've put here as a member within his alliance, but regardless - rules were clearly broken here, and the signature for it was leaving the party after 2 runs and ruining the gaming enviroment for every single party member, which I will never appreciate in any game nor accept it.

Thank you for your response, I will be waiting for a GM to comment here and clarify the things for us. I won't comment here again to avoid any spam/unreasonable comments vice versa.
    Thanks again!

9. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I don't think you can say 'everybody".
    Was In over 50 APQ's - none of the party members went by a route, nor required myself or others to go in a route.

Still no proof for stealing an apple.
    I can also say you stole 500m from me, but provide no proof - where do you think this will go? straight to "Closed due insufficient evidence" territory.

I won't send another comment either. just wanted to stand up for a fellow alliance member as he was falsely accused, that's all.

I'm sure a GM (or dave) would send his POV of the matter soon enough.

Winkleton likes this.
  10. Viralon

Viralon Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mournful
    Level:
    Guild:
    Avarosa
    If i may chime in, Ive known WinkyHS for a long time now, alliance and in general PQ'ing.
    Swell guy, I'm sure there was some kind of misunderstanding. I've run multiple APQ's with him and have never encountered issues. I'm sure there's a better way of approaching this situation rather than taking it straight to community blacklist.
    I think if there was already tension with the party and people upset at each other it was probably uncomfortable to keep moving forward.
    Not saying leaving the party was the right choice here but, with everything I'm reading tensions were high.

Community blacklist doesn't seem to be the answer for me. Maybe guild blacklist / friend blacklist.

I'm sure there was a misunderstanding.
    But again we'll leave it to the GM's

Edits: spell check

tayIorSwift, Winkleton and Geto like this.
  11. Harri444

Harri444 Member

Country Flag:
    Igns: enokiiz / eryngiiz / other mules

Reason: mass defame on multiple mules at FM without reason

These are likely not their main accs but wanted to give a heads up

12. Moeyuki

Moeyuki Donator

IGN:
    Moeyuki
    If mass defame, you can ss, collect evidence, then report

13. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Do you have any screenshots of this?

14. Harri444

Harri444 Member

Country Flag:
    Unfortunately due to disconnect issues I wasn't able to screenshot this time around.
    But as this has been a recurring event, I'll make sure to next time.

15. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Hello, the GMs usually don't comment on the blacklist matters from a Staff's stance unless the situation is severe enough to warrant a Staff's attention such as a flame war or impersonation of another player (in-game or forums)
    *unable to guarantee a GM would comment on this matter

Personally, I am unable to comment on the APQ matters as such an arrangement would be an agreement between players (not an official ruling) so I think it's more suitable for the community + blacklist owner to discuss such scenarios
    *this would also apply to other similar matters such as boss drop/loot - depends on the players arrangement/agreement

Gert and Geto like this.
  16. SoCute

SoCute Donator

IGN:
    Toffy
    So who will give us a verdict about this behavior that happened in APQ?

17. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    As mentioned, the community + blacklist owner

I am only able to give a clear verdict if it's something that violates the game's T&C, such as excessive insults used in APQ

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Any sort of unofficial rules from a guild, party or forum must be explained beforehand. A classic example of this would be the two Zakum runs rule. Unless you make it clear you are going for two runs, there's not much to be done if a player leave after one run. Same here, if you as a party or party leader explained before the APQ how you will do things and the player you report broke this agreement intentionally, then sure.

I don't think he insulted anyone personally based on the provided screenshots. He swore, but that's not a huge deal, especially since tension was clearly high. I don't think he quit just to mess with you guys either, I think he was just not in a good mood at the time. I see no evidence of him stealing apples, either.

The guide you mentioned appears to be from 2020, updated once in 2021. Did you tell him before the APQ to look at this guide? I have never seen that guide before myself or joined a party that played by that guide.

Geto, Spiritless and Mads like this.
  19. Spiritless

Spiritless Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spiritless
    Level:
    Guild:
    Gamers
    A majority of my bad personal experiences stem from whether the party is following routes unannounced or not. Most of the runs I've done are unrouted with randoms, and it's unanimously understood that no one should be hitting the same box as another player or everyone ends up in a bad mood. Someone should come up with good shorthand for declaring a run that uses reward routing when advertising for APQ, since a player midgame won't want to waste other people's time by looking up a guide for the routes in the middle of a run once it's brought to their attention if they're unfamiliar with the routes. They'll likely just try their hardest to avoid other players while hitting boxes, and will still lead to issues like this.

Feels like half the posts on here deal with APQ, so it's never a good idea for a party lead to assume what reward rules are in use.

nomade and Sylafia like this.
  20. NoOneSafe

NoOneSafe Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NoOneSafe
    1. ACME1
    2. Botting FM spot for resale
    3. Resetting my shop at FM1-3 at completely random time, character hidden under shop, spot stolen instantly, shop title - , instantly opened with common shirt at 75m
    price. Suspected spot botting. Please be careful.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
    Pastax3 likes this.