Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. NoOneSafe

NoOneSafe Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NoOneSafe
    1. LegendaryNL1
    2. Dying in APQ stage 5, then never came back.
    3. AFK in stage 4, died in stage 5 "omg, Im death." (Note: To proceed with APQ we must kick him in order to move on to boss.) Me: "Wait outside and restart ur client." After this he never came back.
    (Claims lag but didn't appear to be having problems to the party.)

Note: we allowed at least 10-15 minutes for them to return.

Attached Files:

2. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    He did say he lagged before you went to stage 5. Is it possible he didn't get back because he genuinely couldn't?

3. NoOneSafe

NoOneSafe Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NoOneSafe
    It is possible, however that is for him to dispute. I am simply posting what information I have because even still today, he has not reached out.

Puff2153 likes this.
  4. pompom

pompom Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    uwupanda
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    That person does it in 1-1 too but botting or not they always fail to snipe my spots all while hiding behind my shops 12hrs+ at a time, sometimes under the IGN of ACME3 but do be on a lookout for yourself.

If they are actually just hardcore sniping spots while all playing legitimately then all I can say is do your due diligence of spotting any potential spot campers via minimap for any red dots behind your shop, and always copy and paste your shop title for the fastest set up time if you're keen on having a set title name as well as keeping your current shop spot.

This is just my short experiences of having shops all through out 1-1 and 1-2 the past 2 months.

Pastax3, Sylafia and NoOneSafe like this.
  5. Mellow

Mellow Donator

Country Flag:
    ma'am, let me serve you this tea nice and hot

not sure why i got reported and banned for defaming different people sporadically when i was the one who got defamed first for no reason as shown in my screenshots that she posted. they saw me with souna once and defamed me for it so i don't see how me doing the same thing back is any different. i was guilty by association even when i didn't do anything and not one staff member had the guts to call them out on their buffoonery even after i posted that thread. call it being petty but it was a taste of their own medicine. i obviously took an L almost as fat as their audacity on this server since i'm banned now and they still aren't. they could've stayed out of my sight just like how they expect souna to stay out of theirs unless he wants to be served another senseless ban for harassment by them, which everyone knows by now is easier for him to get than this server can get a 10 cent donation

guess it's only considered harassment when someone cries about it, especially when it's to clowns who were never neutral to begin with. i mean, look at all those likes on her post

i regret nothing so feel free to put me on here. it would be an honour, truly. i did what felt right and i know that you know it too

6. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    If you were mass-defamed by her or her friends, please submit a formal report with relevant details (including screenshots) so that GMs can review the situation

If you did not submit a report, you can't expect Staff to take actions

Judging by the rest of the comments, it seems like you intend to double down on the petty drama despite being given an explanation and warning by Staff several times - I can only wish you all the best

7. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

2 years play back and I met a psycho, nothing special but just put here so everyone know them
    1. IGN: otomai, jinerix, mule name wuzie or something
    2. Reason: Toxic
    3. Detail: Im afk at Kerning then this dog go random defame me, I track but not found then I smega then they answer me back and talk random sh!t

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
  8. Zukoselorian

Zukoselorian Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jinerix
    Level:
    Guild:
    Selected
    Im in tears you went so far to blacklist for defame and some trolling and even dragged random people into this and black listed them also
    The defame was totally random btw i wanted to just meme abit have a good time then id fame you back 2x
    but you took it so seriously and started with the whole dog and R word i honestly didn't even take pic cause its a game lmao
    but you really up did it and took photos where you don't look half as bad from the melt down you suffered
    i will fame you tomorrow so you can relax i didn't know the fame was so dear to your soul lmao
    you should'ev also seen by the text its a meme no 1 talks like this
    but you just started bashing all well all and all we all still alive! and that's the good thing! we get to enjoy another day where we get many more fames!
    Hope you've calmed down! Au revoir~

9. Bunnyx3

What is R words? What is it abbreviation for? I dont know your dirty language, don't think everyone is same dirty mind as you to understand what you talk about. Your personality as displayed as in the picture.
    Initially being toxic and when people react back and call them serious? Gaslighting?
    You defame me first, then I smega calling you out, then you come the second time with your mule wuzie to defame me the second time, when I not yet defame you back at all, only after that 2nd time then I defame you back, and then you come again on the 3rd char jinerix, so what? What are you expecting me to react?
    Your dirty personality you think everyone feel ok with that?

Edit: read my post I already said it not much, I just show your personality how you start toxic so that people beware of you

chuckfan581 likes this.
  10. Bunnyx3

So why when I confronted you, you just said that you are not Otomai? Multi personality?????

Do I know you? Am I your friend so you can 'meme abit have a good time'? Have a good time by defame a random person you dont know 3 times? Woa such a good time

11. Zukoselorian

Zukoselorian Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jinerix
    Level:
    Guild:
    Selected
    The aggressiveness you showing here speaks volumes and the fact you drag people who have nothing to do with this just shows
    Take a chill pill my friend its just a game it was just a meme gone south sorry humor isnt as strong as you calling people out and having 50gb weight of SS folders is

12. Bunnyx3

Say whatever? I just said on my first post, it is nothing special. I just post this so people know you might come to random defame them (up to 3 times) and think about it as have a good time.
    My aggressive showing here is because I'm randomly targeted by a dirty like you to random defame person for 3 times (?) and said it was to have fun.
    Honestly you bring bad experience for me when I play the game, that's why I just pay you back on the forum, that's all.
    As you said, it just the game, then stop reply then, GLHF, if it's not serious for you, why keep on reply?

13. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    all you are mad over a computer game

Metallica likes this.
  14. etumimi

etumimi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
  15. Zukoselorian

Zukoselorian Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jinerix
    Level:
    Guild:
    Selected
    its funny aint it lmao a virtual fame brings catastrophic disasters

16. Bunnyx3

It doesnt matter about the fame, but about how your dirty act to me

17. Bunnyx3

Be friend in next life then? I dont feel safe being friend with people like you.

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Not blacklist worthy per say, but the way you kept calling her "babygirl" even long after it was obvious she's not comfortable with you is sorta creepy to me

Shnang, Damien., Sen and 2 others like this.
  19. Zukoselorian

Zukoselorian Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jinerix
    Level:
    Guild:
    Selected
    God i cant remember this tiktok/vine dude he does these Fkboi skits where he sas bbgurl and drinks monster energy drink and thats just the first thing that came to my mind when i got the dm
    couldev been anything else really didnt insult thought
    just some meme gone south

20. Bunnyx3

You always said it just for fun, just for meme, didnt mean anything. But look at the chat picture to see how dirty you are and even bring 3 chars to defame me, you didnt know how annoying I feel and for you it's just for fun, you are being serious, you are being agressive. It is gaslighting/victim blame you know?