Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Schmank

Schmank Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RamenQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Totoro
    RELEASE THE EMAILS!

Knoxz, NANI1 and MitchyD like this.
  2. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    Wait, so after waiting that entire long 10 minutes ( i know, it must have been such a long dreadful wait for you ), all it took was a "cc pls" and you suddenly had a change of plan and decided not to reveal you found his perf claymore on the ground? :pepeboba: That's very telling on your character sir.

That's because you had zero intention of returning it, what you were waiting for wasn't for the player who lost the claymore, what you REALLY waited for was confirmation from staff to tell you that you can do whatever you want with it, so all this "oh he was rude to me (not true btw, i asked the victim myself:pepehug:, but maybe your ego is just fragile), no i cant give it to you, it might have belonged to someone else", its all really just an excuse to justify your greed, isn't it. If you really intended to return it, you would have the moment he replied on the day itself, not wait several days for GM confirmation.

Same as above, you never had any intention of returning it. From the moment you "CC-ed" just because he told you to, you never were gonna return it, it makes no sense that someone would wait 10 minutes for a person to reply, and when said person is back, you'd suddenly choose to not disclose that you looted his claymore off the ground. You are just finding petty excuses to justify not returning the claymore.

Again, we already know this, and i've addressed this, you are playing it off like you are doing it for his sake, when in truth, you are doing it for your own. Why would he care if you reveal that you took his claymore? He didn't approach you to tell you to keep his anonymity, YOU APPROACHED HIM, so stop pretending like you are doing it for his sake. Sickening. He literally does not want anything to do with you after how you stole his claymore. Don't believe me? Go ask him, or are you gonna say whatever you wanna say to him and then present it as facts afterwards?

No one can confirm this. All i know is, you picked his claymore, and according to you, waited 10 minutes for him to reply, and when he finally did reply, you "decided" not to reveal that you picked his claymore.

Well... you are a dipshit.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
    iyarin, RoyalDC, Ports and 52 others like this.
  3. Light Yagami

Light Yagami Donator

Country Flag:
    From your own ban appeal:
    “I have been told a single post by me is capable of making grown men cry online everyday for 1.5 years and counting so I'll be careful with what I type.”

For such tough talk I’m surprised being told to CC even played a factor at all for you.

Ports, Sen, Nerite and 18 others like this.
  4. DonCheeto

DonCheeto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BebeLoco
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tesla
    I wonder if RWTers will test this method.

5. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    For the record, I don’t know you, you don’t know me and I also don’t know the claymore owner so I have zero bias towards any side (or maybe I do know them and they did not tell me, whatever, it has nothing to do with me personally and I have nothing to gain from this). I’m speaking from pure logic here.

Your whole story sounds so unbelievable it’s beyond fantasy at this point.
    I mean, think about it for a second, who in his right mind drops a perfect weapon and suddenly goes afk for minutes, comes back without his claymore, forgets about losing a perfect weapon only to nonchalantly say “cc pls” to the only person who could’ve looted it?

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? How does that even make sense?
    Unless he got abducted by aliens, got his short term memory wiped out and got teleported right back, no way this thing you just told us happened and quite frankly whoever read that and truly said to himself “ok that sounds legit I believe it” must be mentally challenged and/or high as a kite, sorry. Not buying it for a second and I have a gut feeling I’m not the only one.

Anyway the victim should come forward and debunk this nonsense, it’s getting ridiculous.

iyarin, Ports, Nerite and 26 others like this.
  6. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    I OWN YOUUUUU

7. degerman123

degerman123 Well-Known Member

Level:
    @Saledor ur trying so hard man, just stop, u know ur a scumbag for this 1. You did what you did, might as well own it and say ty for easy profit, like nani did

Nerite, Tail, Riv and 11 others like this.
  8. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    Saledor be like “Thanks for the donation basement dweller eziest 29b of my life”

hvrrxson and Schmank like this.
  9. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Now that ive had a chance to read the other side of the story, i choose to believe the person who dropped the sword simply did not realize they had done so which makes this all the more tragic to me. I think id have respected this more had you just kept the damn sword. The fact you went through all that work to contact gms to "have a clear concious" is wild. You know how you could also have had a clear concious? You could just given the sword back for free no questions asked. No pat on the back no nothing cause it was the right fricken thing to do. I also cant get past how even after you got 29b for free you still had the gall to pinch pennies for a gold zhelm you couldnt sell a fucking fast travel pass that expired and nx for your mule shops that expired. Be happy you got 29b for free off someone elses misfortune and misery. But no, you gotta have all the w's

10. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    his side isn't 100% true anyway. That talk of his about "waiting for GM to confirm who the claymore belonged to"? It's all bullshit, he 100% knew who the claymore belonged to at that time.

And guess what? When the long awaited reply from GM came, confirming that the claymore did indeed belonged to the person, he told the victim he won't be returning it. :) . Why? Because he says he was 'offended', but we all know that's not true anyway.

Ports, Sen, Nerite and 24 others like this.
  11. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

Well, there is one part of your reply that stuck to me:
    What did we get wrong yesterday exactly? We were careful with our words and only stated facts, we didn't even say that u yoinked it purposely while seeing him drop the items.
    We said exactly what I stated in my Blacklist post, good thing I took screenshots of the whole exchange.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm glad I kept receipts, you said I was twisting facts yesterday and you repeat the same lie today.

Anyway, now that we have heard both sides of the story, you can see that Saledor actually didn't try and debunk what I claimed.
    He agrees that this is how the events went, he only disagrees of his reasons to do so.
    So now that all the facts are on the table and there is no dispute over the event itself, can we get a verdict? @Shiratsuyu

Ports, Sen, Javier and 21 others like this.
  12. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Just because the rules allow you to do it doesn't mean you should. Cheating on your girlfriend/boyfriend isn't a crime but your reputation is surely ruined

I regretted my vote the second I saw this pettiness

13. depredadorxd

depredadorxd Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Blackdrizzle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    Who in their right mind throws their perfect weapon and goes AFK? This sounds more like a nonsensical excuse and I'm sorry but to believe that story you have to think that the people on the forum are idiots. HOW DISGUSTING TO EARN MESOS, BUT THE BEST THING OF ALL THIS IS THAT YOU WILL BE BANED FROM THE ENTIRE MAPLEROYALS COMMUNITY

14. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    So its been stated the person that dropped the sword was in the map with multiple characters. When i try to juggle multiple clients i try to place clients partially over one another. Once when i tried to juggle 5 clients at once, while buffing on one client i tried to quickly move back to my attacker and accidently dragged and dropped an item from one of my other 3 clients. I noticed it and relooted the item. But thats because i was still actively engaged in killing something . Im assuming the person did the above and didnt notice the weapon dropped and went afk before coming back and seeing another person on their map and asked them to cc not realizing what happened.

Was this prevetable? Yeah. But its not as simple as person intentionally dropping an item to drop trade and losing it.

15. Aqwrd

Aqwrd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aqwrd
    lmaooooooo

pogdog, Levins and Nerd like this.
  16. JuliusOmega

JuliusOmega Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OmegaArrows
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    Because you acted so dirty, I thought you were good, now I regret it, what a lack of Morals. :c very sad

Shai, biackcurrent, CodGhost and 10 others like this.
  17. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    I sat down in the same spot covering other people constantly and got banned for it, so the behavior stopped. Didn't defame anybody, not sure what that's about

18. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I cannot believe what I have read today :PBGasp:

@lxlx

Many of the things you said were things I was thinking too. This entire situation is very unfortunate.
    Is there anything else to add? @Saledor , or the person who lost their claymore?

This is the community blacklist and it's obvious the majority feel this deserves an entry on the blacklist, and understandably so. So, if there's nothing else to add from any of the parties, then I think we can conclude this. Though, I feel like the loss of reputation and community dislike is probably far worse than one entry to the blacklist. I have already seen consequences in-game.

[​IMG]

Ghostie, CodGhost, lxlx and 5 others like this.
  19. yairdabush

yairdabush Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Friendly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ours
    /find Saledor before drop trading is hilarious lmao

Nerite likes this.
  20. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

After speaking with him today, I don't think that the guy who lost the Claymore feels the need to comment, I don't think there is anything to add from his side.

And to quote Saledor:
    So yes, both sides are done giving their statements.