Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Sorry for the late response as I am from a different timezone so all these messages came when I was asleep.

I would like to point out that the reason I asked for those stuff in my ban appeal, has nothing to do with pettiness. Its not about the mesos either.

I was falsely banned for 4-5 months by mistake, without evidence to which I had to prove myself innocent for the second time.
    During the process of these 4-5 months I could have made another 40b easily.
    I did not ask for a compensation of 40b.

I just asked for the return of the things that were taken away from me because of this mistake that was not even mine to begin with.

I do not think it is fair to call this "pettiness".

That is all, decide what you want.

2. biackcurrent

biackcurrent Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IGasaiYunoI
    Level:
    You once had MANY chances to verify the owner of the claymore instead of selling it once you confirmed it’s a legitimate action.

I’m really disappointed as I was once a “free saledor” team member. :( Now I just wanna free us from saledor

3. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    I am sorry you feel this way. But as I mentioned before, I am not stating these facts to prove anything. I just wanted the truth to be known. If the truth makes you think I am toxic, then I am toxic.

I did not sell it immediately after I confirmed it was legitimate to do so. I sold it a few days after confirming this as I was still thinking if I should return it or sell it. I was weighing my decisions on how I was treated and whether I was obliged to.

I hope you find peace someway.

biackcurrent likes this.
  4. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Stop acting like a victim. Ugh.

Metallica, Ports, Valzer and 22 others like this.
  5. pinkchocoa

pinkchocoa Donator

IGN:
    akaichi
    Honestly I do not think you did anything wrong, although I still don't like it. (that's what community blacklist is for anyways)
    That being said, the reason for your blacklist is still factual and doesn't need change imo.

leer likes this.
  6. Ruruchi

Ruruchi Donator

IGN:
    Ruruchi
    Guild:
    Shark
    Just let this poor soul continue to live in his own little self written fan-fiction .

Valzer, Nerite, Tail and 6 others like this.
  7. AshPile

AshPile Donator

IGN:
    AshPile
    Let's put all the karma you built from past forum discussions and ban appeal aside and look at this incident only.

Selling the looted item back to its owner with 10% discount as if you were doing him a favor, in my opinion, is an act of teabagging at another level.

That is what I think is "toxic" behavior, and looks like most of the users in this community thinks that way too.

If you don't feel anything for the owner of the claymore, please take my deepest empathy and pity because it just reveals what kind of person you are at the bottom of your heart.

I bet you don't care though so peace out.

Valzer, biackcurrent, Nerite and 17 others like this.
  8. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    It is possible to be competitive and have an ego, but at the same time to display good sportsmanship, kindness, and empathy toward the many other people enjoying this Nostalgic adventure with you. This is what most of our community desires, and practices, and is one of the things I love most about Royals!

MrMikiMiki, Nerite, Tail and 16 others like this.
  9. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heart
    i guess this was For The Comminity 2 then

welcome to the other side my dude

D R E V M ヅ and biackcurrent like this.
  10. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    It's unfortunate you chose to not accept my apology. I hope you get to keep enjoying the game with your friends in peace.

Dave Deviluke likes this.
  11. nomade

nomade Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    A
    Due to my own experience in game I can actaully feel your unpleasantness when you got a single "cc pls" despite salvaging someone's 32b prefect weawpon. (Based on the screenshot you actually tried to talk to that person actively from your side at the beginning)

However neither is 29b a proper "punishment" to a maybe-not-so-polite contextless "cc pls". If you really want to give a "punishment" or "risk of drop trading" to that person it could be better if you charge 300m or 500m or whatever meso you think you could've earned through the 10 mins waiting plus the time you spent on asking for advice & making a report.

hvrrxson, Aqwrd, Drakothedit and 3 others like this.
  12. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Ughhhh what you are doing right now is harassment. What part of just leave her alone and do not try and interact with her do you not understand? She is under no obligation to accept your self-serving apology. She just wants you out of her Royals life.

Immer, Nerite, Tobi and 11 others like this.
  13. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    It was during April, the time when rose garden was OP and channels were highly contested, so "cc pls" in rose garden maps was a very common thing.

14. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    I mean yeah it's fair enough there's no obligation to accept anything. Can't say I didn't try

15. etumimi

etumimi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
    Yes, your apology is not worth listening to, don't worry, I am very happy now that the harassment from you is gone! I will block you again.:o

KittehIshMad, Immer, Tobi and 14 others like this.
  16. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    upload_2023-11-22_22-8-4.png
    tbh if you post this beforehand, we'd love to stop wasting more time (especially Tim's time) on your appeal and keep you banned. After giving you a 30-day 2x coupon despite your case being on the edge, and your intention of wasting our resources, you posted:
    BEFORE TAX?? Yes, I do think that is textbook pettiness

Perfect, KittehIshMad, Char and 51 others like this.
  17. Light Yagami

Light Yagami Donator

Country Flag:
    Come now Kenny, he has to make up the losses from his 3B discount somehow :pepeboba:.

Mimmia, 11063, Daisies and 16 others like this.
  18. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    You are perfect as you are m8

19. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    A bit off topic here but cancel culture isn’t even a real thing if you think deeply enough about the cases when it is applied. It is a buzzword invented by far from innocent people who got away with the most horrendous shit for a while, and when the consequences of their actions eventually catch up to them and they are asked to explain their nonsense, they cry out “cancel culture” and worse, made an entire planet believe it even exists in the first place. Just something unrelated to make you guys think.

Or in simple language - If you cannot do the time, don’t do the crime aka play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He is not the first and definitely not the last to attempt to do this kind of stuff and they all get caught and brought to light. Deep inside, he knew that eventually it will all get exposed and even gaslighted the victim because he was deep inside afraid of them to speak out, you can keep your facade only for so long and his narcissism prevented him from even hiding it properly so that’s another L on his part. And tbh it should have been exposed long ago, but I guess late is better than never. But damn, this whole thing is so cringe. Imagine ruining your reputation for 29b, making up some bullshit story only mentally challenged people will believe it even happened while begging for 28m fast travel ticket refund from GMs bEfOrE tAx, couldn’t be me. It looks as if he is purposely trying to break Moeed/Zofran levels of cringe with all his might, this case is getting more and more clownish by the day. Thanks for entertaining me during these hard days.

20. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    As I mentioned before, it was clearly sarcasm but think what you want. Not the first time people on this forum have screenshotted my words without context. Why would anyone want to be banned longer. Makes no sense. It was clear to anyone who read it that it was sarcasm. Doesnt matter, you can read it however you want. I said how I meant it and if you dont want to believe me thats your prerogative.

Additionally, the fact that you think its a waste of Tim's time and your resources to handle a ban that was clearly given out without evidence says a lot.

Textbook pettiness would be asking for a compensation for the time lost. Like the 40b etc.
    Honestly what good is a 2x exp/drop coupon on a lvl 200 char that stays in fm 90% of the time.

I understand that you are a GM and would be sensitive to remarks as the one you quoted but do look at the context before it first before making judgment. The reason I said that was an answer to someone who asked why I did not give all the facts in the beginning. It was a sarcastic remark.

I gave out all information as and when I had them. Its beyond me why anyone would think someone would purposefully withhold information to stay banned longer.

Not that difficult to think about.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    OnlyFrans likes this.