Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bunnymon

bunnymon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bunnymon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Chaos
    seems like there was a big misunderstanding between responsibilities (you expecting him to expel vs. him expecting you to leave pty) and instead of discussing it, you were very combative towards him. In the future, I think it's safe to say that the general consensus is that bishops are expected to leave pty after HS.

Thero shouldn't have expelled you (not sure why he did it, could have been flustered, I've also mistakenly expelled in the past and I have plenty of experience leading), but that ain't right either. I still plan to talk to them, but they haven't come online the past day or so.

This is my personal opinion, but I would take comments here with a grain of salt. I think the idea is that if you are fine with putting another person on blast here, you should also be okay with taking heat yourself. Sometimes everyone may side with you, other times they may not. High or low, you just gotta roll with the punches. It doesn't make you any less respectable as a maple royaller! 0:)

Becca and Mrdeadlifter93 like this.
  2. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna

Ok that's fair. Seems like a pure miscommunication and you do come off as very direct. Nothing wrong with that.

I can respect that you came and clarified yourself in a civil manner.

However after reflecting on the situation myself, I do believe Therowolf's behaviour was actually quite toxic. Even if someone was rude to you, ending the whole thing the way he did was pretty awful.

I hope both parties can come to a resolution and move on from this. We really shouldn't be stressing over a game that many of us use to de-stress.

3. Grindmode

Grindmode Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustGrindz
    thanks for providing resolve on this matter. No bad blood here! :8): Happy Mapling

kawhh likes this.
  4. SpongeGar

SpongeGar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    was scammed for fame as well said "SIKE" and logged off during trade

shutchurmeow, TheFrostyPotato and Fle like this.
  5. paleshadow

paleshadow Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: Nikixixx
    REASON: did not pay zhelm share
    DETAILS: Joined shadJH's squad for zhelm, did not pay up after pm-ing him to meet in El Nath and pay. logged off, then in 10min logged back on, pm'ed again with no response.

6. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Can't do anything with this if you don't have evidence of some kind.

shutchurmeow likes this.