Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. IDman

IDman Well-Known Member

IGN:
    iFoundMyID
    Level:
    Guild:
    DemonSlayers
    Appling unusual for krex? I mean sure, if that's your experience. My experience is just totally different. I've ran a ton of krex with lots of different people. Trio's, duo's, whatever. Probably 95% of these runs were ran on apple/stopper. In my experience most people want in and out of krex as fast as possible.

So he didn't have CR or SE, but he did have HS and/or SI or none at all? Also, which mule did you bring to the table then? How can you condemn people about not bringing X if you yourself aren't bringing X either? Unless you did I'd say this argument is also pretty weak.

Basically you're saying you carried the whole party, delivered him fast and steady exp and therefore you shall be paid 80mil? You make it sound like you got nothing out of it, but you did. You also got a fast run, plenty of EXP and you even got paid by another attacker. On a side note: I hope for you it was 4 apples total (2 runs), else it was very very slow.

I just think your reasoning in the first part of your reply, again like in the screenshots you provided, comes off a bit priviliged or entitled. Meanwhile, I don't see the reason why. Unless you are packing a 87 auf helm and 60+ attack gear that I'm unaware of? And even if you do I think it's weird to assume you get fully paid for 2 runs, while the one looting is just as much putting in the effort, time and cost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion this: "If he wanted another atker who was okay with getting 1 ring and nothing else for using 4 apples on a no CR run, then he should have found another one." is the only part that you are right and actually have a fair point.

I'll have to trust you on this: "He agreed to give two rings or pay for both, he ended up paying me for 3/4 of one, and the nice BM gave 1 apple to me to make up the difference." since there are no screenshots to back it up.

This whole situation between you two just seems like a miscommunication/language barrier (and im my opinion unrealistic expectations on your behalf) confusing BlackHealing to "paying you less" than what was "agreed on".

Which of course is total bullshit considering he dropped 6 apples. 3 for you and 3 for the BM. That's 60mil, while he only had to pay either 53mil ((80/3)* 2) or as you described it, 40mil solely for your almighty performance.

Thats's all. Good luck.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    OnlyFrans, Sylafia, Tolu and 2 others like this.
  2. Prefyx

Prefyx Member

IGN:
    Prefyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tranquility
    Just harbor being harbor, clowntown 2.0. what can you really expect from that circus tho lol

Brown Sugar, NANI1 and Post like this.
  3. Thebeast901

Thebeast901 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    YouGotSlayed
    Level:
    how long does one typically wait before they report on this the guy i bought leech off dced after 15min and has been gone for the last hour....

4. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    I would wait until they log back on and you have a chance to request that they fulfill or refund your leech.

5. linkbane

linkbane Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    linkbane
    Level:
    You’re giving me 4m for 2 rings? How does that make any sense. You also are one of the atkers so you divide 80m by two people so 40m. Except the other guy gets NX so he doesn’t get paid, meaning you pay me 80m. Why are you still pretending to not understand?

6. BlackSoulForYou

BlackSoulForYou Member

Country Flag:
    when I wanted to say the 4m I was referring to the result of the division
    80/3=26.6m each per person
    and it is obvious that I have to count 3 attackers because the fact that the other takes nx does not mean that he does not receive mesos for his effort is also worth it, I give you as an example zk there they sell helmets etc, the one who drops the eof obviously takes nx but It doesn't mean that he doesn't receive mesos because it's a team that is killing zk, another example, the fact that someone receives nx doesn't mean that he doesn't receive htps split, don't you think? That's why I mention 3 attackers and it's the result of it, because in life I'm going to accept that you come for 2 rings for yourself, that's why I mention better buy them myself.

7. Cuaffio

Cuaffio Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Grandolly
    Level:
    Just curious because I genuinely don't know the answer.
    Do you believe as an attacker in a boss run, such as krex, if an attacker loots nx or a ring(can be replaced with Mon/helm/anything really), they give up their right to be paid for the run?

8. Prefyx

Prefyx Member

IGN:
    Prefyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tranquility
    WRONG. Even if they're an attacker in the pt buying ring, htp w/e they pay "themselves" YOU dont get extra mesos because they're in party and decide to buy. AND just because other attacker is looting nx that does NOT entitle you to the full amount of "payment" lmfao holy please stay in school

Brown Sugar, NANI1, LLew and 2 others like this.
  9. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I'm pretty new to this space but it's kind of interesting watching someone blacklist themselves.

Bold strategy Cotton... o_o

Shai, Brown Sugar, Becca and 7 others like this.
  10. Joshy

Joshy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Punchio
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    PREACH

IDman and Prefyx like this.
  11. Post

Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PostSnipe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    This is the worst argument I've ever seen. Attackers often get drops for free (i.e. MoN, HTP, Krex Ring) so you should be thankful he paid you at ALL, cause he sure as shit didn't need to. Additionally, taking NX doesn't just disqualify that person from getting paid. Imagine someone gets NX in Horntail, and they suddenly don't get MW20 splits because of it. Like??? Bro just take this and move on.
    dio_hands_you_the_l.jpg

12. IDman

IDman Well-Known Member

IGN:
    iFoundMyID
    Level:
    Guild:
    DemonSlayers
    Omfg this guy. Dude really, shut the hell up, do us all a favor and uninstall. Can't you still not understand after so many replies that you are the one in the wrong here?

No one ever has paid full amount for looting a boss item if they were also an active member of the party. How can you not grasp that???

And if one player backs out of being paid, for whatever reason, in this case the nx taker. That doesn't mean that his 'cut' transfers to you. Really how tf is that so hard to understand? If anyone is paying anyone, it will be the bowman giving you 1 apple and 2 apples back to BlackHealing or no extra paying AT ALL.

Like some others already mentioned, you should actually be very thankful that he even decided to pay. More often than not, when there's no buyer, someone in the party will be granted a free reloot. That's just how it goes. You know how many Zak/Krex/HT I've ran without a buyer? Probably like close to 50%. And you know what happens? People let each other take reloots. And no one ever asks for a payment. And sometimes you will be the one taking a reloot and no one would ask you.

You're the anamoly here.

Kaeru, Tentomon, Kingdrassss and 4 others like this.
  13. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    welcome to one of the many joys of the community blacklist

14. linkbane

linkbane Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    linkbane
    Level:
    If there is a buyer, of course not. However, in this case there was not a buyer. I had the right to the ring and nobody was paying anybody else. If we ended up splitting the rings, the person getting NX would get paid nothing. And if he wanted to buy a ring from me, he would pay me the full value of it. So it makes no sense that this would turn into me getting paid for less than one ring and the other person paid and getting NX. Again, why should the other person get paid AND NX when they weren't getting ring in the first place?

Why would you pay yourself when you are buying the ring from me? You agreed to let me have both rings. I ended up getting no rings. Two rings are worth 80m, you ended up giving me 30m.
    Why should I get 30m and the other guy 30m + NX and you get 2 rings (worth 80m)? Again, even if it was 1/1 for rings it should be one person getting NX, and one person getting a ring each. Instead you get over double what anyone else gets.

15. Bistre

Bistre Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bistre
    Level:
    Guild:
    Charm
    by your argument, the people who get nx at HT/Zak shouldn't be paid for helms/htp

IDman and bloodsicle like this.
  16. BlackSoulForYou

BlackSoulForYou Member

Country Flag:

Now try not to make it long because the truth is to make a problem that's why it seems so ridiculous to me, what you are charging me in total would be for 1 Krexel ring, it is true that they are worth 40m, I will pay you for 3 apples that are 30m + 1 apple what did the bm give you because the situation seemed so silly to him and is it in the images or am I wrong it would be a total of 40m that is then what you are charging me if everything is already paid

17. jessyjinx

jessyjinx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrTeaBags
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    Removed cause it wasn't this lol oops

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    Prefyx and Aqwrd like this.
  18. Fergerar

Fergerar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NotNando
    Hi, I am a Trinity Jr. and you are a 100% wrong :)

We have reason to believe he is breaking ToS but not enough evidence to report. Trinity as a guild would not be involved in either his possible ToS or in petty drama.

19. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    [​IMG]

feels awfully convenient to expose him for supposedly breaking the rules

20. Fergerar

Fergerar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NotNando
    Well yeah, the post that tried to report him in this community blacklist made us realize his others igns (which we were already suspicious of for some time now).
    That is all I will say on this matter.