Daily update thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StaticShock, Jun 26, 2016.

1. fawkes

fawkes Donator

IGN:
    GirlFawkes
    Level:
    17x
    Pls you had work in the morning, I was obviously being a good friend F3

StaticShock and bootycheeks like this.
  2. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I forgot to post yesterday's progress, but I got my Buccaneer from Lv 126 - 132, 85%. Hopefully I can hit 135 today, and do at least one successful Zak/Krex run. Hopefully both.

3. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I got my Buccaneer from Lv 137 to 139, 45% today, all earned through bossing. For the first time, I was able to use up all 4 of my boss runs for a day thanks to my new guild (Divinity).

StaticShock and Shona like this.
  4. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I hit Lv 141 on my Bucc today, and whilst grinding at RoR 4 on my Arch Mage F/P, I looted a Perfect Clean Dark Lucida Skirt (10 STR, 9 DEX), which I put up for sale on a thread in the Market Place. I'm going to guess this is an uncommon sight because literally no one I asked could put a price on the Lucida, other than "It's worth a lot."

StaticShock, Gurps and Shona like this.
  5. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    I've been away a few days visiting some family so not been posting...

I unexpectedly leveled to 173! Wasn't really anticipating that much experience in one day, especially as I lost 10% in the rollback, but it's all thanks to my priest for the day (BrunchBojio) who very kindly HS'd me for hours and hours and eventually went to sleep around 2:30am. Lovely chap who says 'aye' helluva lot for someone not from Scotland. [:p]
    [​IMG]

6. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Been meaning to post an update but ive been playing too late, and every time I just end up being to tired to get on the forum lol....
    Since last update:

Got my F/P mage too 64!!! maple weapon hype~ and that +69 :love:
    Also 60-64 was tonight
    upload_2016-7-8_22-28-57.png

Got my Night Lord to level 175!!! 25 more to go ~f14 (2 years to go if you translate levels into time) Also replaced the junk HTP with a slightly less junk pendant!!!
    upload_2016-7-8_22-33-3.png

Go0dafuda, Shona and Gurps like this.
  7. StaticShock

StaticShock Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RUPNOK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Worked on my F/P again today, got from 64-72! Couldnt stay away from donator again...
    upload_2016-7-10_11-45-33.png

upload_2016-7-10_11-56-16.png

also note the +500mp from job adv. Didnt know it gave that much!

leveled my bishop to 150 as well, its still junk though :D

Go0dafuda, Seb, Gurps and 1 other person like this.
  8. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    Leveled to 175!! I don't normally do this much training but I have some time off work so gotta make the most of it [;)]

[​IMG]

Also made a new friend with my priest for the day (iChewy). Grats on 120 Chewy!! [:D]

Danny, StaticShock and Gurps like this.
  9. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    Finally got baby NL to level 70 yesterday and finished calculating mp needs thanks to @Michael

Gurps, Michael and VitaLemonade like this.
  10. Hampa

Hampa Donator

today i failed 6ws+chaos in a row!

pranav, Alexi, StrickBan and 8 others like this.
  11. Maximum

Maximum Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Walrein
    Level:
    Six
    I got to Level 145 on my Bucc, 10 levels away from HT now. I don't really know how to continue, fighting the same bosses twice a day and simply logging off afterward isn't a play-style that I'm familiar with, and it makes me have to force myself to log on. On other characters, I usually grind after my boss runs are over, but training just ends up being excessive Pot Burn on my Buccaneer at Ob4 and requires too much focus, so I end up resorting to significantly slower Self-Leech on my Arch Mage, which only ends up amounting to about 7% per 20 minutes or so. Hopefully I'll exit this state eventually, maybe when I'm finally able to do HT runs.

Prideful and Shona like this.
  12. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    For yesterday I didn't really do much in game, had some real life stuff to sort out. By the time I had any time to myself it was getting a little late to hunt down a priest to party with so I went to muck about on my wee islander istead.

If you're ever leveling a new character, visit Mia's map on channel 1 and there's a good chance you'll bump into this guy:
    [​IMG]
    Also found an afk Snayl (@chris13 ) who has changed his outfit, though personally his last one was more suiting [:p]
    [​IMG]
    Besides visiting the afklanders, I helped out a few newbies around the island before heading off to bed.

IoIzor, Danny, Jeen and 2 others like this.
  13. Kentavious

Kentavious Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ugly
    Level:
    but
    Guild:
    honest
    Levelled twice today, hp finally reached 30k, could've done it way earlier but I'm too cheap ~f8~mesos~mesos~mesos
    On a side note, the guards still can't find me
    [​IMG]

yaqzan, Dudu, Alexi and 4 others like this.
  14. Shona

Shona Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shona
    Eventually found a half decent elemental wand 7 in the FM. Probably spent more than I should have on it but oh wells, it was 16TMA better than my current one [:p]
    [​IMG]
    Spent a big portion of the day training with my guildie oJoR, trying to get him to 120 but with the lag and frequent disconnects it just wasn't possible. Managed to get myself leveled though so that's the important part! [:D]
    [​IMG]
    In the evening RonyPony had hosted a guild event which consisted of a MapleRoyals quiz! I didn't know any of the answers...good job other guildies did or it would have been a real dull event! [:p]
    [​IMG]

Alexi, Danny and Zugel like this.
  15. Futak

Futak Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Homebone
    Level:
    Started at level 81 today, the goal was level85. Ran into a bigfoot which got me to 84 @ 85%. Decided to blow up elder wraiths @ evil rising. Ran into another bf and finished all the bounty hunter quest. So the result at the end of the day: level 88 and a deputy star. :D

16. Amos

Amos Donator

Country Flag:
    Started my first character Sunday night, and managed to get to level 11. Monday I managed to advance to a cleric and Tuesday I surpassed the highest level I reached in EMS (45). Then today I reached level 52 and I'm contemplating what to do next. Getting a Zakum helmet is an option, as I probably will have enough money to buy one after I sell all my scrolls and stuff, but I'm nervous doing that since I've never done that before :3 Also don't really know where to train. I trained at Master Chronos until 50 and then went to the Sophia's Room to kill Voodoos, but people from my guild recommended I go to the Ghost Ship to train. I could also do LMPQ or PPQ, right? Will think about it and then decide tomorrow morning, not really sure what to set as my goal either as well.

If anyone wants to add me my name in game is Amosian, so just go ahead and do it! :love:

StaticShock, Prideful and Shona like this.
  17. Inusama

Inusama Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Inusama
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Ghost ship 2 is a great place for clerics to train however it's very popular for pretty much all classes and for leeching so you may have difficulties finding a map. Either find a map with no cleric and ask if you can party or buy a map for 10mill.
    Getting a zhelm is pretty useful, especially if you're lukless. The average price for zhelms is 60~65mill and reloots are 20mill, you pay after the run is finished after looting. Before going in you need to complete the prequest and remove your pet item pouch and magic scales if you have them. Set your autohp/mp to max and remember to recast magic guard frequently. Your pet may not heal the 1/1 attack reliably so keep an eye on your hp/mp throughout the fight. You can heal and cast buffs such as invincible and bless but some people may prefer you didn't (if it creates more lag) but you should be fine. One thing you need to do inside Zak to avoid the client crashing is known as 'gfxing'. At certain points in the fight, you need to open the system options and slide the graphics setting up or down once. You should do this when all the arms are killed and then when body one and body two are killed. If you die in zak, you can wait 10 minutes before being automatically respawned back in nath so you can wait a bit if your party has ressurection. It should take around 30~40 minutes for the attackers to kill zakum.

Amos likes this.
  18. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    Baby NL is 73 and 7x%. Level 75 hype!! Got two levels on my baby dk as well so it is now 112! 8 more levels until I can gach on her! (I've promised myself to not gach until she is 120 and has at least 1m nx. Spent 90k on an alliance event not too long ago, which was a blast ♡♡♡, so I'm slowly working my way back up to 1m nx. Just 5 more days of voting to go!

Shona and Kentavious like this.
  19. Chrizz

Chrizz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I started an hp warrior, over 3k hp on lvl 15 xD

[​IMG]

20. Amos

Amos Donator

Country Flag:
    Tried to find a map in the Ghost Ship and managed to get map 1 for myself for a while (rest was packed with people leeching). Got 1 level there and then decided I would go to LMPQ and it was a very good decision if I can say so myself :D Levelled from 54 to 60 there in a couple of hours, got 4 Overall INT 10% scrolls and met some cool people as well. Bought a store and am currently hoping to sell some stuff so I have enough money for a Zakum helmet and depending on if it I have enough money, I'll either do Zakum tomorrow or keep doing LMPQ.

Kentavious, StaticShock and Shona like this.