Class/Skill Enrage Skill Modification Suggestion

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Herres, Jan 11, 2021.

?

What do you think about this suggestions?

1. For

54 vote(s)
    94.7%
  2. Against

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Why y'all being petty over nothing, please stop.

Jooon likes this.
  2. Cooler

Cooler Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Absoloot
    Level:
    Guild:
    Treasure
    As I say in all my own threads "these are concepts for consideration, not on their face suggestions". The open concept can take any further shape or formulated function, they are springboards of possibilities within the context of the themes of the skills, and I make them for skills that are useless or problematic (low/no return for investment), and I've seen many of my "random ideas" take hold and be considered all the time and repeat d in suprising places, nut immediately mentioned three novel ones I personally suggested.

The point of this style is to keep the discussion open and making people feel comfortable making a quick suggestion or something that just came to them, often those ideas have a lot more potential than someone realizes at first when doing lots of conceptualizing or brainstorming, and if a person realized maybe an idea that popped in their head isn't so strange, and feels comfortable sharing it (many folks here love to shame ideas cuz nostalgia, my server will never evolve!), it can take the shape of a thread and suggestion like this one, that many of you have liked.

Not random

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    LimeOnyx likes this.
  3. Cooler

Cooler Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Absoloot
    Level:
    Guild:
    Treasure
    Also to be completely fair to Bowmasters, give concentrate the exact same treatment: adds temporary base DEX instead of ATT, adds avoid, and can't be dispelled, as well as it's reduced mp effect.

Also there's a thought, enrage reducing mp, or reducing orb consumption, or chance to reduce orb consumption/not consume orbs during enrage to promote finisher usage?

edit: although I do think enrage should have flaws during it's effect, like lower acc, diminished potion effects (opposite of alchemy) continuous HP/MP drain, or all attacks drain HP from the player, since hero's can stand toe to toe with bosses and have such high hp, while BM have such low hp attack from the back, and do less damage 1v1.

Or enrage simply has an effect on the finishers, giving panic it's original darkness effect, and giving coma perhaps an mp eater effect, or a w.cancel ignore chance, or both of them DR shatter

endless possibilities, staff just needs to consider and test them

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    mutism likes this.
  4. Zancks

Zancks Game Balancer

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zancks
    Level:
    Guild:
    Olympia