Event February Forum Events - You Are My Valentine & Guess The NX

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jen, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara

sara Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Boksoon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Improv
    Event: Guess the NX
    My IGN: Boksoon
    The Amount of NX Cash is: 12,800

GoodDoodoo and PalmTree like this.
  2. GTDGuy

GTDGuy Member

Country Flag:
    My IGN: GuyThatWins
    The amount of NX Cash is: 7000

3. Aly

Aly Magical Mermaid Princess

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Toomanytbh.
    Level:
    lel
    Guild:
    Rhythm5eva
    My IGN: Imagination
    The Amount of NX Cash is: 16,500

Raiden and BabyRaine like this.
  4. Redboo

Redboo Donator

:love:~f15

cafebeat likes this.
  5. gazeR

gazeR Member

Country Flag:
    My IGN: GreenSpell
    The Amount of NX Cash is: 24,500

6. robert1234

robert1234 Well-Known Member

Event:guess the nx
    my ign: imyourmom
    amount of nx cash is: 18400

7. Haku

Haku Well-Known Member

Event: You Are My Valentine
    My IGN: Artemie
    My Partner's IGN: Chieh ( @Chieh )
    Our Story:

Last year, a boy and a girl chanced upon each other. They started talking. Although the boy doesn’t talk much, they never seemed to run out of conversations.

[​IMG]

The girl was a muddle-headed adventurer. The boy gave her advices and taught her everything about the world. Its not just about giving advises. It’s making these tiny efforts to show his caring towards the girl.

[​IMG]

The girl was always surrounded by her friends. But the boy did not stop talking to her. As time went by, the boy fell in love with the girl.

The boy confessed to the girl on white Christmas. He asked,

“Will you marry me?”
    “No, not until you become a real hero.”

Thenceforth, the boy trained hard to be a hero. Eventually he became a hero, just not a strong one.

“I am a hero now. So, will you marry me?”
    “Mmmm, but I longed for a romantic story…”

The boy stood quietly, looking at the girl.

It was Valentines Day. The girl was travelling along Kerning City. All of a sudden, the boy called her name. The boy sprinkled rose petals in front of the Kerning Pharmacy. She always loved the smell of roses. The red and yellow roses represented the friendship between them. The single white rose represented his sincere love towards the girl.

The boy got down on his knee and proposed. The girl said yes. She knew the boy was terrible at being romantic yet he did his best.

[​IMG]

They traveled every corner of the world to complete their proof of love. Amidst the cheers of a crowd of friends, they were announced husband and wife. It was not the most extravagant wedding but their hearts were filled with joy. It was the best day ever.

[​IMG]

They did not exchange marriage vows. But in his heart, he knew he would always protect the girl forever. Because she is his angel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I will stay at your side no matter where will you go."

[​IMG]

Jen, eugenekhor and Chieh like this.
  8. mushroom0224

mushroom0224 Member

Country Flag:
    Event: Guess The NX
    Your IGN: penneis
    The amount of NX Cash is: 15250

9. kartd0128553

kartd0128553 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    dragonflyo
    Level:
    My IGN: dragonflyo
    The amount of NX Cash is: 7500

10. Yiks

Yiks Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Yiks
    Level:
    My IGN: Eeks
    The Amount of NX Cash is: 28500

11. Twinkie

Twinkie Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Twinkie
    Event: You Are My Valentine
    My IGN: Twinkie
    My Partner's IGN: IceyZeus
    Our Story:
    We knew each other in real life, and I started playing MapleRoyals after my boyfriend introduced me to play it.
    Here we are, spending our free time playing together with the characters that we created.
    We love to wear the couple clothes going around, and talking to people randomly.
    People tend to stare at us when we are annoying them by jumping around them :X
    Every Valentine we have been spending it together without fail, but this year, due to IceyZeus headed all the way to the other part of the world, UK, it was totally upsetting when we could not spend our Valentine's Day together. ~f4
    However, with MapleRoyals, here we are, spending this special day together with each other not physically, but it is all worth it. ~f2
    We both would like to thanks MapleRoyals for letting us spend such memorable day together in such a beautiful setting/map that is found in the game and also keep our love sparks going on ~f16

Here we are, the duos in white and blue ~f15

couple in white .jpg
    wings.jpg
    smile.jpg
    detective.jpg
    ffight.jpg

Attached Files:

Jen, eugenekhor, Thoughts and 2 others like this.
  12. PalmTree

PalmTree Well-Known Member

IGN:
    PalmTree
    Guild:
    Improv
    [​IMG]

This isn’t one of those cliche love stories, this is a friendship story that has, and is growing stronger and stronger over time. In MapleRoyals, I never thought I would engage myself into a game full of strangers, let alone be playing for more than a year. I have met many people, and they have come and go. But my best friend, Boksoon (
    @sara), has stayed by my side.
    [​IMG]
    We’ve known each other since December 2013. I helped leech her while she was almost level 120 (thanks to
    @Ranika for making this happen) and thought she was going to be one of those “hi, bye” friends, but she wasn’t, and she isn’t. After we slowly started to talk more, I knew we were going to become really close friends. We barely talked for about a month but right away I knew I could trust her with anything, and she could trust me. We have told each other many things that have happened in life and in maple. Plus, her amazing editing skills always make me laugh!
    [​IMG]
    One day we decided to gach with each other. It has been about an hour while hanging out and we could not stop laughing. We talked about personal things, funny things, serious things, and more. If this day never happened, I don’t think we would have been this close as we are now.
    [​IMG]
    Every event, whether it was RR or forum events, I would always tell her about it so we could do it together. Although there have only been two of the forum events, every time I notice them, my first thought is “I want to do it with Boky!!” And I will continue doing these events with her, only if she wants to. ^_^'
    [​IMG]
    What I love the most about Boky is that she is super easy to talk to and she understands me. Whenever we talk, I can always count on her to listen and be there for me, even in tough situations. Although some of our conversations become very serious, she knows how to make me laugh and lighten the mood. She is a bokmedian~

[​IMG]
    I was even fortunate enough to be able to marry her on one of her characters! I told Boky I was creating a Dark Knight and so was she, so I thought it would be cute if we could marry each other. I've always wanted a very fancy ring and she did the prequests for me (even though I should’ve done it). It was very nice of her to do. And our wedding went something like this...
    [​IMG]
    #bestwife
    We even have our own BokyTree Diary where we follow guild members/friends and take screenshots with them, while having the person very confused.

I know we’ve only known each other for about a year and 2 months, but it seems like we’ve known each other for ages. One day, we will stop playing MapleRoyals. But I hope our friendship will never stop and live on forever.
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully I will get to meet hersoon :^)

Mrkaren, Nessi, Ranika and 10 others like this.
  13. cafebeat

cafebeat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PrimeTea
    Guild:
    [♛] DIVINITY
    My IGN: Solaria
    My Partner's IGN: groak @bigbutts
    Our Story:

[​IMG]
    Our story is a tale as old as time...well a year and a half actually ^_^'
    [​IMG]
    Long ago in a land farrrrr farrrr away there was a prince- LOL JK. So Kenzo and I were just two strangers back then when we first joined Royals in the summer of 2014. We met each other as PrimeTea and bigbutts through our old guild called Legendary. Aside from the fact that we were guildies, we didn't really know much about each other at the time. Every encounter was met with a "Hello/Hi" or "grats/wb". We were just two people passing by and it went on like this until the end of summer when we went separate ways for a long break, not knowing the bond we'd foster in a year...

[1 year later...]
    It's December 2015, I was hanging out in FM when I saw a familiar name pop up from the bottom of my screen -- it was Kenzo! I was surprised to find one of my long lost guildies come back to this server, let alone remember his name LOL. I messaged him asap to catch up for lost time, but seeing how he responded, he didn't sound so motivated to be back...so each day he logged on I did my best to make him feel welcomed again. And what do you know, within a few weeks his IGN began to pop up more often :')
    [​IMG]
    (circa December 2015)

As time passed, the typical "Hello's/Hi's" turned into "Hey, how are you?/What did you do today?/Did you eat yet?", and so things progressed. His overall expression began to glow more and his logins consistent. We spent more time talking to one another and/or enjoying each other's company afk'ing. Even during times when he wasn't logged in, I would eventually find him right beside me. I can admit it was something worth anticipating. After some time, we became better acquainted and comfortable with one another, he was convinced to join my guild :) And that's when the big question popped...

[​IMG]
    and we got married!
    :love: :D :o
    Since Day 1 after the wedding, we've been committed to keeping our couple look consistent. You might catch us in FM sometimes with our matching odd-eye, brown hair, mummy mask, flannel, and shorts. Day in and day out Kenzo became like my partner in crime, my duo in queue, and +1 to everything in game. Though there were times when I had to carry him from obstacles, he'd be there to carry me through mine! It's like a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" kind of effort. In a way we complimented each other, especially because I sucked at merching, but great with grinding and he the opposite, so it worked out!

In time we've come to move our conversations from Maple to talking via Skype. To this day, some of our conversations consist of:

[​IMG]
    Talking endlessly about food, which gets us nowhere but starvation.
    -.-'

[​IMG]
    Watching Korean Dramas
    :'(

[​IMG]
    Goofing off on maple in between his study breaks
    :xD:

[​IMG]
    Our daily workouts for that #beachbod2016
    ;)

[​IMG]
    And leveling our future NL x BM characters
    :)
    Now that I look back on it, we've come a long way as the strangers we were two summers ago. Based on geography, we don't live remotely close to one another as he's from Canada and I from California :| but it's good enough that we share the same timezone! It's safe to say my overall experience on Maple is better now that he's around and I don't really know any other guy that could match up so...ehehe :3

Thanks for always being so great to me Kenzo! You'll always be my favorite!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- The End-
    :D

14. doggod

doggod Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    doggod
    My IGN: doggod
    The amount of NX Cash is: 19500

15. GDLee

GDLee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Acme
    My IGN: Veriloquent
    My Partner's IGN: NightClub @irmythewormy
    Our Story:

love (n.)

1) a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
    2) A socially acceptable form of addiction
    3) The first thing you say when your favorite person logs into MapleRoyals​

_____________________________________________________________​

It was another fruitful week for JoeyLee Incorporated. As I guarded my prime real estate CC1 FM1 spot, I wondered, “Who I can get to buy my overpriced wonderfully priced Bubble Bath Chair?” To my delight, I spied a rich-looking bishop next to my shop. Putting my salesman cap on, I approached my prospective client.

“Hello beautiful missus. Do you like being pixel-savvy?”

“Umm can savvy?”

“Yes! I have a cute little rare event chair – coincidentally on sale.”

“Lol okay can I see what it looks like?”

“It would be my absolute pleasure.” (shows chair)

“OuO How much?!?!!”

“I was pricing it at 2.1billion, but I’d be willing to take some offers.”

“1.4bil + 50 apples.”

-CHA CHING-

This was how I met mi amor, Irmy. I admit that our encounter was probably not romantic from any conventional viewpoint In fact, the rest of the beginning stages of our relationship continued down the very same troll path.

Soon after my successful sale, I went to chat with a friend (Jujulala) in Sleepywood. By some work of (let’s call it) fate, Irmy also popped up in Sleepywood to gachapon. Following this red string of fate, I made it onto Irmy’s buddy list and struck up a conversation that ultimately led to talking about colleges and college applications (first base achieved).
    [​IMG]
    It was during this segment of the conversation that Juju and I successfully trolled Irmy into believing Juju was an all-star Harvard student. As for the resolution of that story … I’ll leave it to the reader to decide whether Irmy ever found out the truth before this post OuO.

Fast forwarding several weeks, we progressed from intermittent buddy chat interjections to bonding-time FM hangouts/Skype chats as fellow lovers of the AFK lifestyle (second base achieved).
    [​IMG]
    It was during this time that I began to realize how
    sweet and funny a person Irmy really was. We spoke everyday whenever we got the chance to. Irmy would send random “cool cat pics” while I tried to woo her with my jazzy clarinet playing. In a short period of time, Irmy became one of my closest friends despite the gaping 848 kilometers between my town and hers.

Completing the run back to home plate happened by another miracle of the red string of fate, involving one of my Latino friends in Royals, Karla. After noticing that Irmy and I were spending more time chatting and afking together, Karla asked about my relationship with Irmy. Of course, because I speak in Spanish with Karla, I responded “Ella es mi amor <3” (She is my love). My job as a Spanish-English translator between Karla and Irmy was what led to the nickname that persists today – mi amor. And fortunately for me, Irmy enjoys my outbursts of suave Spanish sentences. I’ll have to thank Karla for that RBI some time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the end, this run back to home plate wasn’t just any normal run - it was a game-changing one, which helped me find not only an amor, but a real best friend. As Orlando Battista once said, the greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're still alive.
    So I’ll take this moment to say it loudly and clearly.

Thank you, Irmy, for always being a steady, constant, and reliable friend. I'm glad that Mr. Red String of Fate (or Mrs./Ms./Miss) brought the two of us together. Te amo, mi amor.

[​IMG]

Zynzer, Yan, Jen and 8 others like this.
  16. RachelHon

RachelHon Member

Country Flag:
    My IGN: Moonstruck
    The amount of NX Cash is: 14500

17. meltedopen

meltedopen Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    melted
    Level: