Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. xFishy

xFishy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jennn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio ♪ ♬
    When you think everything is going well until it all comes crumbling down.

Johnny and KenE like this.
  2. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I hate thermodynamics.

Romina and qookies like this.
  3. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Never thought I'd ever need to be back here....
    All of a sudden I've been reminded why I went inactive....

KenE likes this.
  4. Kai

Kai Donator

So.....bought a new washing machine, took about an hour to flip through the manual and shits and what not, been "using" it fine for the past couple of days, till a few moments ago then I realised I didn't toggle off the "Clean Tub" function. No wonder the past few washes have been really weird...like, the bowl just turns abit left and right, repeat for like 30 minutes, like, it doesn't even make sense. FACE. PALM.

5. Onna

Onna Well-Known Member

Doh, guess we'll never going to have an Elfstedentocht anymore.

Tim likes this.
  6. Kai

Kai Donator

Fucking pubor mind your own business leh

MushroomYoYo likes this.
  7. vvisord

vvisord Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VVISORD
    Level:
    Guild:
    n/a
    WHY DO YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME ON SO LOUD EVERY SINGLE DAY :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    S>DEAF EARS PIECES

8. yaqzan

yaqzan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    yaQz
    Level:
    Guild:
    :thinking:
    Guess it's time for me to go.

Aerith, ginwolf, monsterwei and 5 others like this.
  9. danman

danman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    danman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascension
    I'm so fucking sick of things being moved, and things disappearing. Just fuck off.

10. EZFebreezy

EZFebreezy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EZFebreezy
    i need to clean my apartment. how is there so much hair everwhere? i should get a haircut

11. rayzuke

rayzuke Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    What's life

MoriForest and HarGao like this.
  12. Kai

Kai Donator

Another 7 more weeks to reading week, then exam. Looking forward to my trip, but not looking forward to exams. ~f4

MoriForest, HarGao and Venin like this.
  13. Aily

Aily Active Member

Country Flag:
    it hurts to know that you've got someone else on your mind lately.

14. Kai

Kai Donator

[​IMG]

What?

Hanajo and HarGao like this.
  15. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    How fucking hard is it to do your job correctly once in your fucking life time.
    Why do they pay people like you to do a job you can not do properly.
    Why are you wasting over a month of my time and wasting my money just because you are too retarded to do a simple job and have any form of communication.
    This bullshit has to stop at some point. I can't believe that out of what.. 4 or 5 packages or something I've sent to Sweden, every goddamn time you guys manage to fuck something up. Now I had to wait 1 month to find out you guys failed to deliver, and are going to return to sender without having notified the receiver EVER.. just so I can wait another few weeks to get the package back and resend it again TO THEN WAIT ANOTHER MONTH?? fucking retarded. Oh and it's not even guaranteed I will get my second shipment refunded EVEN THOUGH IT IS YOUR FAULT it didn't get delivered in the first place.

I'm sorry, I'm really angry so I use words I would not want to use.. but even though I hate these words, I think there's no other way to express my feelings as accurately right now.

MoriForest and Kai like this.
  16. NorthKoreaVsUSA

NorthKoreaVsUSA Member

Country Flag:
    It's so entertaining seeing men in their mid-30s who work the typical 9 to 5 making ends meet for their shitty family throw jealousy and shade at you for being a genetically gifted, youthful and intelligent young man. Seventeen years of age and confidence that penetrates the stratosphere, hate me all you want I was born better than you and ALWAYS will be better than you.

17. xFishy

xFishy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jennn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio ♪ ♬
    I can’t believe I even bothered to try when you’ve already made up your mind months ago. Why did you even bother to let me get my hopes up and then fucking smash my heart into pieces. I didn’t even remember my drive home from work last night because all I had was a cloud of emotions that needed to be released. I should’ve just stopped on the side of the road and cried my eyes out but I don’t think you’re worth it.

I don’t even know if I should be happy, sad, angry, or just humiliated in myself.

My friends were right, I should’ve listened to them and not bother with this guy. I’m just wasting my time when I could find someone better who won’t throw your feelings in the trash whenever you try to make it work.

Tomfoolery, DrunkPunk and Kai like this.
  18. Kai

Kai Donator

Is it crazy that I teared a little after chancing upon this quote? Or is it just me?

4 years of my life I spent as an athelete, training day and night with the same group of people whom I went through hell with, lost blood, sweat and tears with, won and lost competitions with, talk crap while on the way to training or back home with.

Damn it I miss my sports, and I miss my teammates. Like hell. Even though we may have differences in opinion at times, we fucked one another over and got punished by doing 2 or 3 hours of push up tons of times as though we were in a concentration camp, it was that experience that bonded us.

I thought once we graduated, that each of us moved onto the next phase of our life, so can I. So i tried to join the same sports in the University. But it's not the same. So I left.

If given the chance, I am willing to get fucked over again just to be able to paddle with you guys again. I hope you guys are doing well in your life.

I am glad to call you bunch my brothers.

Man can die, Boat must fly.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Yoolia, Sanrotoky, HarGao and 8 others like this.
  19. Thoughts

Thoughts Donator

Country Flag:
    i'm honestly so blessed with the people i have in my life. the ones that keep me grounded and support me in every decision i make. the ones that challenge me to be a better person. the ones that don't judge me when i'm not. the ones that are genuinely happy for me because i'm happy. the ones that make me happy when i'm not and the ones that even make me laugh so hard that i cry. i don't know how i got so lucky to be surrounded by such positive and loving people. and i am so grateful and so full of love.

this year has been very different and truly eye-opening and it's only been a couple of months. i strongly believe that things do happen for a reason, like it's fate. that the people that you meet and share a conversation or relationship with are meant to teach you something. and you should never be salty or sad if that person doesn't stay in your life in the long run. there's a reason it didn't work out.
    i also believe that you do have control over the outcome and how and what you choose to do so will impact whatever happens next. i've been pretty positive with everything i'm done this year. sure, i was pretty bummed out when we broke up. but i knew we weren't met for each other even though i wanted us to be. taking a step back, you made me happy but our goals were different and i'm grateful we figured that out on early.

now, more than ever i can honestly say that i am the happiest i've ever been in my life. i don't want to take things or the people i have in my life for granted. these past couple of weeks have been an emotional roller coaster and i'm indebted to those who watched and witnessed me at my highs and lows. i'm sure this is where i'm meant to be. with the people i'm meant to be with. thanks for never doubting me when i sometimes doubt my self-worth. and for pushing me to do better. i'm elated to start this new chapter in my life. i love my life and the people in it wholeheartedly.

DrunkPunk, Whalien, Aily and 2 others like this.
  20. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    i'm just here to bump away jake's spam fiesta

danman and Shiyui like this.