Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Kai

Kai Donator

Thought I'd never live to see this day.

1) Opposition won by landslide.
    2) Blacklisted from leaving the country.
    3) Forced to stepdown as president of the party.

Next stop, jail. You fucking deserve it for the shit you did to your country.

jaydenlim, HarGao and Emi.Lize like this.
  2. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Lost my bed baby of ~15 years today.. to my fucking savage puppy that shredded the stuffing out of it.

Rest In Peace (or should I say Pieces? hurhur) XBZ, your comforting weight in my life will be dearly missed. :'(

MoriForest, Shnang and Kai like this.
  3. Thoughts

Thoughts Donator

Country Flag:
    lmao how did i become this person. i don't even know myself anymore. part of me feels like i took on too much. i'm trying to be a good friend to everyone. but you guys don't see that i'm falling apart. do you even know me anymore. am i even honest with you anymore. do you think i enjoy what i'm doing. i like making you happy. but it's draining me. i thought i'll be ok. i'll be happy making you happy. listening to you vent. complain. rage. where's that person for me. why do i feel so fucking irrelevant. i'm tired. tired of all of you. asking for things. demanding for things. but holy fuck. i'm drained. and i'm losing myself. you all stress me out so much because i just care for your happiness. stop putting me in these situation because i'll embrace them even though i hate it.

i'm so tired. you tell me to stop working so hard. or stop bringing work home. but honestly it's the only thing keeping me sane. i'm not tired of work. i enjoy working. i'm tired of our so-called friendships. why do i keep putting 100% into all of them. i don't fucking know. you were right when you said i won't receive all of what i give back. i don't expect much. i just need to know you love me. i just want to be loved.

is that too much to ask for.

you also let me do things that i shouldn't be doing. are you even a good friend. i like that you support my shitty decisions. but what the fuck do you not see it's also killing me. maybe i just want the attention. you don't stop me. you tell me to go do it. thanks for encouraging me. to be a shitty person.

i think i should reevaluate my relationship with you. all of you. if i ghost you, i'm sorry. if i become a shit friend, i'm sorry. if i cut you out, i'm sorry.

but for once, i need to put myself first.

i'm going to continue to be a good friend. be there for you. and smile. even if i'm dying inside.
    05132018. i am broken. i have removed myself from all social media and put a lot of people on do not disturb. you asked me not to disappear. but you fucked with my heart. you weren't there for me when i was falling apart. you contributed to this. i need a break from you. from everyone. my heart and mind holds way too many secrets i do not want to have but i have no other choice. who am i supposed to share your secret with. why did you tell me. why did i have to know. good luck finding me.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    lostmycambo, Dre, Toothpaste and 4 others like this.
  4. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    I honestly don't know what to feed you.

You won't tell me what you want me to cook. You claim "whatever is fine." When I go grocery shopping, you complain about whatever I buy.

When I try to guess what you want to eat, you don't like it. When I try to find compromises between things I like to eat and what you might, hypothetically, like to eat, you don't like that either.

When I try a recipe you claim to like, I get so excited. Then, the next time I cook it, you wait until it's done to claim that you're "not feeling well," and don't want to eat it.

If we eat at a restaurant, you complain that we eat out too much, even if it's once a week. But if you go out to eat with family, without me, you'll do that four times a week. When I cooked chicken two nights a week, you complained about too much chicken. Now, you complain that chicken one night a week is "we never eat chicken."

I'm rapidly running out of ideas, over here. I could buy Soylent, but you probably wouldn't like it either...

Davostory, Dre, Chrille and 4 others like this.
  5. EZFebreezy

EZFebreezy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EZFebreezy
    I'm in Stockholm, it's 5 am, I haven't slept all night, and I have to head to the airport for my 7:30 flight to Amsterdam. Fuck timezones

Chrille, Miss Abby and violaceopes like this.
  6. Emi.Lize

Emi.Lize Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SilverStaff
    Level:
    What you want and what you need may end up being two complete separate things and sometimes you just don’t know which is going to save you

Toothpaste and Thoughts like this.
  7. Mrkaren

Mrkaren Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PerfectLoser
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    i think it's better from afar, it's for the best we keep our distance.

Toothpaste, Texting and Thoughts like this.
  8. Texting

Texting Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Texting
    Level:
    19x
    just now you said '我爱你', but why stab me in the heart ~2 months ago.
    my heart can't take this damage.
    i better check myself before i wreck myself.

9. EZFebreezy

EZFebreezy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EZFebreezy
    Fuck you pieces of shit. I should be enjoying the first vacation I've had in over a year that I've been putting off to help you out, but instead in reminded every few hours that I won't have a job when I get back. I feel even worse for my ex coworkers who just left their old jobs and homes to come in the last few months and were repeatedly told that the company had at least a year of cash left. Like seriously, fuck off. You do know that everyone you kept on is also looking to leave now right? I hope you crash and burn and then have to work under managment as opaque and arbitrary as you were. You said you asked the board to extend the option period to two years, but I don't even give a shit about my options anymore. Would rather that be worth shit and just eat the years of underpayment to see you never succeed. Maybe then your egos from running a company that was never profitable will finally disappear.

PS: go fuck yourselves.

10. yaqzan

yaqzan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    yaQz
    Level:
    Guild:
    :thinking:
    People keep telling me to be happy but how am I supposed to be happy when all the things I do makes me feel uneasy. I'm at that stage where I can no longer find my own happiness but instead, help others find it.

ginwolf, monsterwei, Piffy and 14 others like this.
  11. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    After years, I finally felt again what it's like to have a crush on someone :D

Thoughts, Chrille, MoriForest and 3 others like this.
  12. Miss Abby

Miss Abby Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaiserinn
    Level:
    Guild:
    ImperioRoyal
  13. Aerith

Aerith Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mitsuko
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    You fit the missing pieces together :3

Mrkaren, Eli, ginwolf and 7 others like this.
  14. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainDre
    Level:
    I really feel sad for people who have to constantly lie to feel accepted by others. Be yourself and you'll find your true friends.

15. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    yeet

Mrkaren, danman and Dre like this.
  16. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Not salty, just sick of witnessing an attention seeking whore in action every damn time I’m here.
    ~f8 #IfTheBootFits

violaceopes, Miss Abby and Kai like this.
  17. luis pedro

luis pedro Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
  18. LostABike

LostABike Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JosephStalin
    Level:
    19x
    This finally ended huh? It should have ended a month ago but I didn't realize the same fucking pattern "I just want to be like before, I don't have any intention", lmao as if. You didn't even have the maturity to talk to me before wiping me off completely, but it is my fault for letting history repeat itself too many times.
    I'm relieved though. The last string is finally cut. I can move on to the path I have chosen and isolate myself from all this bs, to prevent heartbreaks from ever happening at all.
    Play time's over.

Kitxy and Aeronautics like this.
  19. Kai

Kai Donator

Damn, the last episode of supernatural was awesome! Now, to wait for season 14. :(

lostmycambo and HarGao like this.
  20. Mrkaren

Mrkaren Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PerfectLoser
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    So those who got hurted by others become the sinner men and vice versa as others, once the faults are not forgiven by the victims just after a, single apology?

Biggest sinner men are those who ever thought hurted people as above.

Biggest victims are those who ever got judged by this shit of those bitches.

Last edited: May 18, 2018