Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Chris4Real

Chris4Real Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chris4ReaL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    It also feels like he just wasted his whole time to post that thread only to get it removed within minutes even though he put so much effort in gathering these information that is actually expressive and questionable. Would GMs at least allow him to rephrase some of the context from the deleted thread instead of removing it completely?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2022
    Rosa, Bayonetta, RequiemZX and 5 others like this.
  2. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    LF > medium bucc guide

chainyu0220, KWJ, Piffy and 19 others like this.
  3. Snay

Snay Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Risnay
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hummingbird
    All this talk about friends fucking over friends.. damn y’all that popular? Meanwhile I’m trying to hold onto the 2.5 friends I made on this server..

LLew, MoriForest, Derrxck and 20 others like this.
  4. Bayonetta

Bayonetta Donator

Game of thrones in Royals monkaW

Snay and Sen like this.
  5. GunzGaming

GunzGaming Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JohnSilver
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    bang bang, skeet skeet.

I wish the forum policy would be changed to give "community managers" the power to just,

DELETE.

...like all of it. even this thread. fuck it. delete it. forum wipe. like it never even happened. :8):

6. Gellyroll

Gellyroll Well-Known Member

IGN:
    xCintare ღ
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior ღ
    Why is it when people who normally slanders people publicly gets away with their actions but when someone finally decides to call them out It seems like they were the even in the wrong?

If you aren’t such a bad person then how are there a lot of people or my friends who are very chill and kind people gets to comment that felt like they were just abandoned or stopped feeling connection with you after a while you gotten better at this game. Or in general gets a lot of conflict with you.

These people just decided to let it be and moved on from you and the actions that have hurt them but is that really just okay after everything you did to them? Just let time heal them? I have no under position to say anything however It just feels a lot has been hurt and I just want to say to please look back at them and start learning from your mistakes, because this isn’t just from one person. It’s from a bunch of people, to some extend some aren’t even associated with you.

And I still apologize for saying something but It is upsetting to see my friends for saying how they felt and they’re like “It is what it is” because they’re mature and they don’t want to get bothered by silly dramas, I still know deep down that’s not what they wanted to happen between you and them.

obeyjetts, Sharu, RequiemZX and 2 others like this.
  7. Tako Yuet

Tako Yuet Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tilla
    Guild:
    Savior
    Wait, you guys are making friends in this server?

LF> friend pls :'(

Snake, MoriForest, Kenny and 9 others like this.
  8. Kethoe

Kethoe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DripBrew
    Level:
    Guild:
    Freaky
    It ain’t that deep it’s fucking Maplestory chill yall

Metronome, Snake, Mellow and 9 others like this.
  9. Lunur

Lunur Well-Known Member

Humble bragging isn't that attractive.... Just saying.

NotJen and RequiemZX like this.
  10. Succubus

Succubus Donator

IGN:
    Succubus
    Level:
    ✭✭✭
    Occasionally there will be the player that says, "Wow the server isn't what it used to be". There's a reason veteran players keep leaving. As soon as they stop having fun slapping mushrooms around, it's over. Just stop playing. New content / updates delays how long a person leaves, but they came for the nostalgia in the first place. Literally no one would care about what state the game is in because there would be no point of reference for them to look back on. Only after changes have been made can anyone ever start to form opinions about the server.

I feel that a lot of the people on the server would be better off if they just quit playing the game. People come to relive their childhood, but how long they stay ultimately depends on their relationships with others. Uniform dislike of an update usually isn't enough to make a player quit unless all their friends leave as well. It's funny how I used to care about the integrity of the community, having done everything I could to engage in meaningful conversations and enjoy the game with people whom I've never met, but now I'm happier just doing my own thing. New drama? Literally give zero fucks; Not my problem. If the constant drama burns me out as a player, I can't imagine what it does to the staff who have to moderate that shit. Back when I used to have a lot more patience for people, it wouldn't have have bothered me much, but now I don't have the time for that. I'd much rather play something that I enjoy and if I need to, I'll hit people up on (my new) Discord.

The rules used to be pretty simple. The line "TL; DR: Don't be a dick." was all we needed. Now you find people calling their lawyers to help them get unbanned, guild wars, doxxing, or starting debates on whether Zakum should require two eyes of fires so he could see how fucked up people are. In times like these I wouldn't mind if Matt was like, "Bruh, shut up." and took down the server and forum for a couple hours just for the hell of it. You could say that I'm being pessimistic, but how can you not be when five year olds watching Sesame Street would be more fun to play with than the people now?

PS: This GIOYC thread was made so that people wouldn't know who you were talking about, but everyone knows. The whole last page was pretty obvious and I've never spoken to the people involved.

11. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    [​IMG]

LLew, MoriForest, Jooon and 7 others like this.
  12. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    :rolleyes:

Succubus, iJSK, Derrxck and 3 others like this.
  13. Mellow

Mellow Donator

Country Flag:
    this thread reminds me of the days when i was not popular in school so i tried to be on maplestory and still failed

i'm proud of those of y'all who made it tho bc at least i can eavesdrop now :tobenawoo:

Tiffaux and RequiemZX like this.
  14. Nyna

Nyna Donator

IGN:
    Nyna
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I miss puddingneko every single day of my llife

hoisanlow, Tako Yuet, Tiffaux and 7 others like this.
  15. Mimetic

Mimetic Donator

Most of the donor hairtyle colors are a little too pastel for my taste

[​IMG]

Mellow, Gellyroll, Dasha and 3 others like this.
  16. Derrxck

Derrxck Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Derrxck
    Level:
    The deepest wounds are covered by smiles.

Pears is better than every other fruit tbh

RequiemZX and JTee like this.
  17. Raony

Raony Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Twin/Broky
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    All right folks, since I just don't care anymore and the pain has teached me how to deal with the backfire as in the past events on this forum, I'll throw the dots and if you dislike people who celebrate other persons disgrace, connect the dots. Plus, after posting this shit, I will just silence my forum notifications and won't read ur salty drk friend shit trying to defend u neither read your shades, because I don't give a fuck. But man, dont celebrate other persons disgrace, just don't.

• I have 8 years of royals, with on and off seasons, I had a 18 18 22 cgs in 2015. I've seen pretty much everything, I know a lot about it's story, I can tell who is a rwter with a brief conversation, I can tell what a ban evader looks like, hell, even those bitches who cry over their weight and make quit threads every month to seek for attention because they are unhappy irl are something easy to predict and they come and go in cycles.

• What if I tell you that the police wannabe might be a ban evader? It makes a lot of sense and I will tell you how I connected the dots.
    1. They created their account in 2020 and usually, when a rookie joins the server, they don't know how and where to train, they don't know how to wash properly. Even with tons of guides it takes a certain amount of experience to surf through them. With that being said, it's usual for the rookies even to create a messed up non washed char, and only by then, knowing the server meta and mechanics they decide to remake (most of them quit tbh). But not them, they already knew everything! He did everything properly from his first char! How to gather this amount of knowledge on the first char and make a proper washing and a so said speed leveling on ur first char and as a recent member? it just doesn't make sense. But if it does, according to that learning/progress curve, in 2024 we will have a new 80 att set on server.

2. They never turned his mic on (90% of the girls that never turns the mic on, is a dude - also ban evaders look at "Ploopie'' for example), I understand that this can be a personal choice but claiming that someone allegedly tried to kill himself because of "x" reason makes no sense, this person would at least say to a close person that it's really indeed a girl. Why does gender matter in this specific case? Because their boderline skills of manipulating the others arround them makes it easier playing the female role, nonethless, royals is also known for having a lot of male members being those "female" slaves, carrying them to bossing for example and even bringing all the mules - very convenient huh.

3. They try so hard to be someone and become stronger, and since they can't beat competition by their own upgrades, according to his logic, everyone that is better than him is automatically rwt. Can you find the hole it hides? Can you relate? Every excess of something hides a lack of something else, and in this case, this excess it's a high necessity of proving himself, to who? why? because in the past they got rekt being banned and now they seek revenge and self confirmation. But whats the point? In the end this leads to nothing.

4. Typical ban evader move guys, fast progress (even tho its a bit held to not lift any suspicious), fake identity, new discord. They told me they are from a country in "A" continent. Come on who the hell plays royals in "A"? What is "A's" continent connection with maplestory? First time I played this shit was in 2007 on Tiger, FangBlade, LoOpEdd era and yet I never met a "A" continent player. I've sold tons of granite to that specific country in "A" continent and always when I tried to approach them to build a relationship between the seller and the buyer trying to pull a gaming subject they never knew anything about any kind of game, and when they knew it was about playstation stuff and FIFA lol imagine knowing about maplestory? What are the fucking odds?

5. Like I said before, you can fool them, you try to outsmart people with your shit manipulative skills that only makes it easy by playing the female role, but you don't fool me. I know you might be a ban evader and if you are, one day I will catch you. Not because I dislike you, I dont give a shit about you. But I do care about someone celebrating another person disgrace and this, I won't tolerate. I even have a suspicion on who you are, and dude believe me, I will get you. Might not be today, not tomorrow, but one day you will slip, it's a matter of time, I will make you taste your own poison. Believe me in royals storybook you're less than a small paragraph.
    In the end, the burden on this community is ironically you, you fucking hypocrite. At least back up your shit. Be consistent in what you write and in the way you act. Just imagine banning these rwters and celebrating being a ban evader? This is some next level messed up bullshit.

I do have screenshots of someone big in the community claiming that they was your leech partner on your first character. You see, I leeched myself all the way on my first 4 characters, I only started to buying leech after a long time. I wonder how you bought leech on ur first char around february~march 2020 :rolleyes:

18. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    gg, einstein in the house

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    Snay, ksnur, NekoYen and 1 other person like this.
  19. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

I started in November 2019, hit 200 after 7 months, on an unwashed bucc (17k hp), with 22 total att set and dex shoes.
    You call me out for not backing up my claims with facts, but then at the same time you make this post - have a look in the mirror.
    For someone who "can tell RWTers apart in seconds", you surely are clueless.

What you do now is just proper witch hunt.
    You want to criticize my personality? fine.
    You want to accuse me of ban evading? go ahead and file a report, keep your weird ideology for your buddylist.

The difference between us is that I can explain every asset I have down to the White Scroll/APR since it was that hard to achieve.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    lxlx likes this.
  20. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    ok but why am i being preached to about gender identity from a known mysoginistic creep tho

[​IMG]

Penny, Tako Yuet, ksnur and 5 others like this.