Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Wafer

Wafer Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Wafer
    Why is no one buying my my hard earned gach equips?!

2. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    #ButtHurt lmao!

3. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Why am I always second. Why are you so selfish. The one time I should be the first thing in someone's life, I'm pushed behind your own selfish desires. I'm not a child anymore but I still rely on you. You could at least tell me the truth when you leave me behind...

Kai likes this.
  4. Cocozzi

Cocozzi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ddealwithit
    hey guys im from 2056. we have Half life 3, call of duty 60, battlefield 30, and royals is said to be fixed soon

BangHero and zSmoke like this.
  5. Stan

Stan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SgtYellow
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Nipple
    I don't know if I can handle you leaving. I guess I'll just have to find out.

Yan likes this.
  6. lazygoldfish

lazygoldfish Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tatert0ts
    Level:
    Guild:
    ♜Guardians♜
    i honestly hate how you can make me feel important then easily replace me as though i never mattered but then again i guess i didnt~

Dena likes this.
  7. zSmoke

zSmoke Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cybersmoke
    My bro MesoExplosion got 25 to life #freeMesoExplosion. Shoutout to my bro Bullseye, due to be released soon, #freeBullseye

8. rustygreen

rustygreen Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PrisonMike
    Would Avril Lavigne consider me as a 'sk8er boi' if I rode a Boosted Board?

9. Kai

Kai Donator

There are certain things a facepalm isn't enough.

10. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    I hate this weather with a burning passion.
    My body literally stops functioning because it's too warm.

Sekiryuutei, Martin and Eli like this.
  11. BabyRaine

BabyRaine Donator

IGN:
    BabyRaine
    Guild:
    Ohana
    Outta my, outta my head. Get outta my head.

12. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    I hate my luck.
    Try to host an event > the main site that works for said event goes down. Been searching every day and doesnt look like it's coming back any time soon. Ugh. I'm trying and failing I feel like.
    And I hate being taken advantage of too. I'm too nice to people and then they walk all over me. Put up a fake smile, a fake front, buddy buddy with me and I'm none the wiser until something happens.
    Good riddance. The truth always comes out, you know.

13. xFishy

xFishy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jennn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio ♪ ♬
    I don't regret being your" friend" but now I'm reevaluating our "friendship" after you took off your mask.

You would always flake last minute on plans, replace me, and then proceed to pretend nothing happened. You'd blame others for your mistakes and manipulate others in believing your fake lies.

I can't believe you were so fake and befriended others just for your own benefit.

I'm glad that you're gone now and I hope to never see you again.

Juun, Matty, Dre and 1 other person like this.
  14. Kincy

Kincy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kincy
    看着你抱着我, 目光比月色寂寞
    就让你, 在别人怀里快乐
    爱着你, 像心跳难触摸
    画着你, 画不出你的骨骼
    记着你的脸色, 是我等你的执著
    我的心,只愿为你而割舍

Kentavious, Noee and nany625 like this.
  15. Zake

Zake Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That moment when ur so fucked up that everything becomes hilarious :D

16. rustygreen

rustygreen Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PrisonMike
    Looking for cute animal gifs to repost on /r/aww and accumulate a lot of karma. Then sell the account to different news organizations.

17. Ranningan

Ranningan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ranningan
    Level:
    18x
    It's finally over.

William likes this.
  18. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    87: stands for a really stupid person who got banned from this game awhile ago and is still focusing on what players do/write/ post instead of fosucing on real life.

Oh well, you are banned anyways so I don't give a damn. Didn't like you when we were guildies and not gonna start tonight

Dre, Johnny and Cocozzi like this.
  19. Shiyui

Shiyui Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiyui
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    To you who wrote that today, you're actually a disgusting person. Really. You write two long paragraphs just to try to make a person feel as bad about themselves as YOU POSSIBLY CAN. That's repulsive. I was actually HORRIFIED AND DISGUSTED there's such a vile person like you. The things you said are the most toxic and revolting things I've ever seen said to a person. I really mean that. I was so AFRAID you actually hurt the person you were trying so hard to tear down. And so relieved that they laughed at your salty toxicity. They're really a wonderful person. They got me out of a really bad time in my life about a year ago. And you have no idea how genuinely kind they are. What kind of helpful, creative, and friendly person they are. You have no idea. You were so fucking VILE to them because you were banned for account sharing which is YOUR OWN FAULT. Own up to your shit. You're proof that there is no GM favoritism. You break the rules, you get punished, friend or not. You hold anything and everything leading up to your ban on your target? LOL. It's your own fucking fault and no one else's. Your GM application was denied because you tried lying to literally everyone that you're a girl and you're actually a guy. Even your MyAnimeList page lists your gender as male. But you insisted that you were female and hence lied on your GM application. Ez close. And by the way, it wasn't your target who discarded you for GM consideration, lmfao. For that matter, your claim about being so close to the "top" and befriending admins? You're so full of yourself it's unbelievable. You, me, your target all know you didn't befriend a single admin and it's just you pretending to be some big shot to stroke your own ego. I seriously don't get that. You see staff members as some chess piece to conquer for status? So like, to you, having staff members on your buddy list makes you a big fish in a little pond? They're actual people. With thoughts and feelings and lives on and off Royals. A lot of people don't understand that. You don't befriend people by knowing their name and just playing a game with them. You befriend people by actually getting to know them, learn about them apart from the game, often to really deep levels. You come to truly care about them as people and the game and your identities on it fall away and don't matter anymore because you see the person as a person and not a character. You see people as tools. And that's so sad. You got so many rewarps and perks by being "friends" with powerful people? I'm actually friends with some staff members, acquaintances with a few more. And being totally honest, I know better than you that no, staff member friends do not give you rewarps and perks by being their friend. You're treated the same as everyone else. And if you have the audacity to ASK for special treatment, that's so self-entitled. You think you're better than everyone else. You really do. So I wouldn't be surprised you'd ask for special treatment at all. You would have made it to the top you say? Certainly not to the top of the playerbase since you were denied ever becoming staff for your pretend girl lie. Certainly not to the top of the range rankings with your apparent funding strategy of hacking into accounts. And certainly not even close to the top of anyone's respect. You are actually a disgusting human being. I already didn't like you because you're such an egotistical asshole talking about how girls are looking at you in the gym and acting like you're such hot stuff. You're such a genuinely repulsive human being that when I read what you said, I felt like crying. There's such disgusting people like you that exist, I knew. But it hurt me emotionally you attacked someone I really care about. Even though they honestly don't care, I care. You don't care about anyone's feelings except your own. You don't care about anyone except yourself. You know, if you really get to know people as people, you really make friends. And you really do fall in love. And if you're lucky, they fall in love with you too. Do you know that feeling, to love someone? To smile at seeing their face, hearing their voice, to want forever with them. I do. It's sad that you won't know that feeling. To cuddle and nuzzle and hug and hold, to be cheesy and silly and stupid and romantic, to comfort each other through puke and period death cramps and emotionally bad times and all three at once. Well, you're a guy so I guess you wouldn't understand period death cramps in the first place. But think about it. You won't have someone to hold your hand, be there when you wake up and fall asleep, snuggle with you when your looks have faded in your old age. You won't have someone to be yourself with, show your most unflattering states and have them call you beautiful. You won't have someone to accept and love you for... you. Not unless you change. I hope you do. But I doubt you will. And that's very sad.

yaqzan, VengeanceDs, Matty and 9 others like this.
  20. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    All I gotta say:
    Sivir did it first.
    And he got even further than you ever would've.
    GG.

(<3 you, friends)

Matty, Ranningan, xFishy and 6 others like this.