GPQ earring QoL idea

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by smilinsphere, May 3, 2024.

1. smilinsphere

smilinsphere Donator

IGN:
    LadyLeaf
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    [♛] DIVINITY
    So anyone who's done GPQ any amount knows about this... "lovely" item:

protectorrock.png

Having to unequip your normal earrings and equip protector rocks just to not be unalived in GPQ isn't particularly ideal, especially for those who rely on earrings for secondary stats. I'm not asking to get rid of them or even really change them since I understand that it's kind of a part of GPQ, and there might be some technical limitations to changing protector rocks into say, an ETC or Set-up item that just sits in your inventory instead.

Instead, my suggestion is to add a unique version of this item as a possible drop from the GPQ bonus room. It'll be exactly like the ones you get at the beginning of the PQ, same stats, same scroll slots, same level requirement, and same anti-immediately-die-in-GPQ ability. Only difference is that it doesn't get yeeted out of your inventory when you leave GPQ (also make it untradable I guess). This way, you can have a scrolled earring to help with secondary stat requirements, plus it can be a neat little trinket you can show off to other people to show how dedicated to the GPQ craft you are :8):

2. anglerfish1

anglerfish1 Well-Known Member

I've felt this pain too. It's why I need to carry a Maple xbow in my inventory just for gpq so I can still attack ^_^'

Another possible idea: make them into a nx cover instead? Then they can be equipped over top of your current earrings.

Not sure if that's possible but it would be the most convenient [:3]

xDarkomantis likes this.