Leeching Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Plenty, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1. Intro
    2. Formula
    3. Level 53-74: Ghost Ship
    4. Level 75-84: Prime Leech
    5. Level 85-104: High Tier
    6. Level 105-120+: End Game
    7. Credits

[​IMG]
      This guide will be explaining the best places to leech, how leeching works, required magic to one shot or two shot the monsters in popular leeching maps and the mesos you can expect while leeching. This guide will cover both the leechers and leeches point of view. Let me brief you on leeching. Leeching is the act of leveling up someone while being in the party. Most monsters before level 80 aren't too powerful and don't give much in terms of XP. At level 80, you'll be introduced to monsters that gives way more XP per kill, but also more HP making the training style you're use to i.e. one shotting monsters different. This is where leeching really shines and from level 75 and onward, leeching is the best way to level up a 3rd job class and one of the best ways to level up a 4th job class.

This leeching guide will only cover leech given by Bishops and Arch Mages. Their ultimate attacks provide very constant and reliable XP for their leech and generally give the most XP for a long period of time. With that said, I'll be providing the amount of Magic that 4th job mages will need to order to one/two shot an entire map.

The concept behind leeching is simple. Have a higher level player dispatch of monsters within the leeching level of the leech. In order for someone to get XP from a monster they have not done damage to, they're level needs to be at least 5 level less than the monster in question.

[​IMG]
      This is the formula for determining how much XP per kill your leech will get. Keep in mind that if you're using a Pre Big Bang database that you need to multiply the XP per monster by 4 because of MapleRoyals server rates.
      This is the formula for determining the minimum amount of damage your ultimate magic spell can do:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      XP Per Hour: 2,000,000
      Required Magic for One Shot: Level 1 Genesis
      Here is the beginning of even considering buying leech from Bishops. This method will be much faster than regular conventional training, but not as fast as a nice and quick team at LMPQ which is something I'll be going over on another section. Pac Pinkys are spawned here and give 800 XP per kill. With a Bishop Leech, the leecher can expect about 4-5 Levels an hour starting from 53.

This leech is very uncommon because not only do they drop nothing of notable value, the asking price for leeching at Ghost Ship 1 will and should be astronomical. I would advise to train a few levels or ask a friend who happens to be a Bishop and leech you there. Otherwise, stay away from this location unless you yourself are a Bishop and need to leech an HP Washing character.

Drops to look out for:
      None

Average External Mesos/Hour: 25M
      [​IMG]
      XP Per Hour: 2,200,000
      I hope you're getting the theme of Ghost Ship and how no one like to buy or sell leech here at Ghost Ship. The leveling an hour isn't amazing compared to regular training and the external money from most if not all of these mobs are not even worth putting on your Item Pouch for your pet (And that's saying something).

Selkie Jrs. give 880 XP per kill which is slightly better Pac Pinkys, but not by much. It takes two Genesis casts to completely wipe out all the spawn here and you should be able to kill all of them before they spawn again. Because the map is quite small, you only need to teleport 2-3 times to two prime locations on the map for knock out all the Selkie Jrs.

If you're wondering why Steely Throwing Stars are so cheap, look no further than Selkie Jrs. They drop them like pennies out of pockets and nerfed the prices down to 300k which in my opinion, isn't worth the slot in your shop in the Free Market. Pick them up and sell them or use them if you want. Otherwise, just leave them on the ground. Other notable drops are the Level 40 Bowman Top and Bottom for Females. Both can go upwards of 9/7 respectfully and can cost quite a pretty penny if sold to the right person. They also drop the Level 40 Female Thief Top which can go upwards of 9 Luk/7 Dex which can sell for 20M if you hit those stats.

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Steely Throwing Star} ~ 300k Each
      {Dark Piettra} 8+ Dex ~ 10M
      {Dark Piettra Skirt} 6+ Dex ~ 8M
      {Brown Moon (F)} 8+ Luk/6+ Dex ~ 15M
      [​IMG]
      XP Per Hour: 2,800,000
      The most infamous place in all of MapleRoyals. The most optimal place for everyone 50-75 to train at also happens to be one of the worst locations to buy leech. All Bishops that just got Genesis and are going through the phase of a Bishop sells leech here for relatively cheap. Giving a solid 1000 XP per kill, the initial levels of leeching here are nice, but you'll be able to train more effectively than a Bishop/Arch Mage leech with some effort at later levels.

Although I prefer to train regularly throughout these last levels of 2nd job, I can see why people would want to AFK for the beginning few levels of 3rd job. With that being said, this location can be nice IF you can find a channel with a Bishop/Arch Mage willing to leech you there.

Drops here are quite nice. The Level 40 Bowman Top and Bottom for Females are dropped here as well as the Scroll for Wand 60%, but the most notable drop here that most people should be aware of are the Level 80 Top and Bottom for Thief. They can get quite nice stats clean and are always in demand. Get a nice clean stat top/bottom and you'll make it out of here with a good extra chunk of mesos.

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Scroll for Wand 60%} ~ 500k Each
      {Dark Legolia} 8+ Dex ~ 10M
      {Dark Legolia Pants} 6+ Dex ~ 8M
      {Dark Pirate Top} 12+ Stats ~ 15M-30M
      {Dark Pirate Pants} 10+ Stats ~ 10M-30M

Average External Mesos/Hour: 30M
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 50M/Hour
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1000 with Genesis 10 ~ 920 with Genesis 20
      Wolf Spiders is where leeching really gets going. Wolf Spiders are the most common requested leeching service and lately, the price has been going up. Most Bishops I know do not like to sell this service mainly because of the map layout and many of the leecher that do provide the leech aren't familiar with the optimal places to cast Genesis. I'll be provide screenshots to illustrate where I believe the optimal spots of casting will be.

Positioning Locations and In-Depth Analysis:
      Holy Symbol Casting:
      Because Holy Symbol takes 2 seconds to cast before any other movement, I think it's a great time saver to just cast Holy Symbol and fall down to a Left Position 1. Saves a bit of time. You'll be able to Holy Symbol your leecher wherever they are on that platform so don't worry about missing.

Left Position 1:
      Don't worry about not getting every Wolf Spider. There's so much spawn everywhere that if you concentrated your effort on getting them all, you'll waste a lot of time. This this location, you'll be able to get both the row you're standing on and some of the Wolf Spiders on the bottom row.

Left Position 2:
      From the Left Position 1, just hop down and quickly cast a Genesis. This location ensures you get the rest of the stragglers that you missed from Left Position 1 as well as some from the bottom row. Like the other rows, don't worry about getting them all, you will eventually when you come back to this location after a cycle.

The Pit:
      This area requires 2 Genesis to completely wipe out the spawn if you follow this method properly. The main reason why I Don't cast on the bottom legs of the map is because all the spawn in the bottom row will get trapped in the pit and won't come back out causing the bottom rows to be relatively scarce in spawn.

Right Position 1:
      The flat platform right on the of the stairs is a good indicator that you're at the right spot. You'll be able to hits the Wolf Spider on the top row as well as your surrounding spawn around you.

Right Position 2:
      This locations will allow you to hit the top row as well as the dividing section of the top row which usually has around 6-7 Wolf Spiders. You'll also be able to hit the Wolf Spiders below you that will eventually get trapped in The Pit

The Pit:
      Once you're done with the right section, go down The Pit and cast 1 Genesis. One should be enough to clear out almost all the spawn and you'll be ready to hit the Middle with Sign.

Middle with Sign:
      The last location before completing the cycle can be a little dangerous because they can knock you down to the bottom rows if you didn't hit all the Wolf Spiders on the middle platform. Other than that, you'll be able to hit the middle and the protruding edges of the upper rows.

Once you completed the cycle (Which takes around 1 minute), refresh your Holy Symbol and start over again. If there are drops on the top row on the right side, make sure to utilize the spawn there while you get the loot on the top row.

The huge boost in XP and HP and the conversion of simply dispatching mobs in just 1-2 hits to 5+ hits makes leeching a huge possibility and is why this spot is extremely popular. Converting from just 6000 HP to 28000 HP in just 15 levels speaks for itself.

Although the drops are quite nice, they aren't that great compared to other locations of popular leech. Their main drops are Illbi Throwing Stars which is where most of the Illbis in the server comes from. They also drop the valuable Scroll for Spear 30% which can fetch a hefty penny if you manage to find one. They have a nice NPC rate, but most of the equipment is useless because they get outclasses by higher tier weapons and armor so I suggest selling most of your equipment you get here bar the godly Brown Osfa Boots, Blue Screamer and 15+ stat Bowman Overalls. They also drop Wisdom Crystal Ores. I suggest hoarding a good amount and selling them once you have enough to make crystals that way you can sell in bulk rather than just each ore one by one. Same goes for the Steel Ore

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Illbi Throwing Star: 2.5M} ~ 2.5M each
      {Blue Screamer} 99+ Atk ~ 10M+
      {Bowman Overalls} 15+ Stats ~ 15M+
      {Scroll for Spear 30%} ~ 10M each
      {Scroll for Pole Arm 70%} ~ 400k each
      {Scroll for Claw 10%} ~ 1M each
      {Steel Ore} ~ 100k each
      {Wisdom Crystal Ore} ~ 200k each

Average External Meso/Hour: 45M
      [​IMG]
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1050 with Genesis 10 ~ 960 with Genesis 20
      With the recent addition of Ulu City, I found myself staring at these when I first stepped into the city and was surprised that they were only level 85 and gave a crunchy 5800 XP each. This got me thinking that this place would be a better alternative to Wolf Spiders from Levels 80-85. Sadly, this wasn't the case.

While they do give more XP per kill, navigating the map is harder because of the rope climb and the spawn in Wolf Spider is much better than Ulu City Entrance. I did some testing and came to the conclusion that, if you navigate the map well, it's comparable to Wolf Spiders.

Leecher Camping Location

Position 1
      I'm going to start the cycle going clockwork. At this position, you should be able to hit the Berserkies around you as well the the platform below you as long as you're not on the slope.

Position 2
      Same as Position 1, you want to be on the flat platform. This is the place to cast Holy Symbol if needed. Keep your eyes open to the drops on the bottom platform in case something nice pops up.

Position 3
      After the rope climb from the Position 2, you should see a good amount of spawn on the top platforms. The spawn never exceeds 15 so make sure to get everyone of them in one cast. If there are any stragglers, don't worry about it.

Position 4
      Getting to this position can be very tricky because there's a big gap between Platform 3 and 4 so be extra careful because if you fall, you'll have to climb right back up. Like Platform 3, cast and try and hit them all.

But Plenty, since you said this place or more or less like Wolf Spider, why go here? Well, the platforms are much easier to navigate than Wolf Spiders and it's various stairs and portals and the main reason I'd like to say is that Berserkies have a great drop table of end/near end game equipment as well as NPC rates. Berserkies have a chance of dropping a godly Sparta (25M+) ,Blood Daggers (10M+), Omega Spears (10M+) and the Level 80 Pirate Overall (15M+). Add all these in with the the fact they're the same as Wolf Spiders and you can be making a bit more here than Wolf Spiders.

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Sparta} 105+ Atk ~ 25M
      {Blood Dagger} 100+ Atk ~ 10M
      {Omega Spear} 100+ Atk ~ 15M+
      {Scroll for Staff 10%} ~ 500k each
      [​IMG]
      Required Magic for One Shot: Goby Bombing Houses: 1245 with Genesis 10 ~ 1120 with Genesis 20 ~ Goby: Level 1 Genesis
      Gobies aren't very popular due to one big flaw, there's no safespot anywhere in the map because the Gobies will attract to the leecher thus messing up your range of Genesis and possibly killing the leecher. The only way to effectively leech here is for the leecher to follow your every movement and camp at the 3 Genesis locations on the map.

Position 1:
      In this position, your Genesis should be able to hit the 4 houses that spawn on top as well as the 2 house below where you're floating down to. Ideally, you want to hit all the houses at once as well as the 2 Bone Fishes that spawn on the right platform and bottom platform. 48 Gobies should spawn out from this one Genesis.

Position 2:
      This is the position where you're going to be getting most of the XP gains. While in this position, you'll also be able to hit the lower platform that spawns 3 Bonefishes as well as the lone Goby House on the other side along with the 2 Bonefishes that spawn there. It'll take around 4 Genesis to completely clear out all the Gobies.

By the time you finished dispatching all the Gobies, the Goby Houses should be respawning. Just go back to Position 1 and do the cycle over again if there enough House to shoot off 2-3 Genesis. Then, move on when there's only 2 Goby Houses straggling.

Position 3:
      Take care of the bottom Goby Houses as well as the plethora of Bone Fishes that spawn here. One Genesis should be able to take care of all the spawn and 24 Gobies should pop out from the bottom.

Unfortunately, leechers won't be able to take advantage of the XP drops from Bonefishes until a while later, but the spawn of Gobies makes up for it in spades. There are a total of 13 Goby House spawns in the map and you'll most be able to get around 30 per cycle and each cycle takes around a minute to a minute and a half because of the repeated Position 1 and 2.

Drops here are quite good. You can get upwards of 10M an hour just on the Meso drops alone if you have a pet since the Gobies are lured towards you. Gobies don't drop much in terms of equipment and they even drop surfboards and snowboards that are NPC'd for just 1 Meso. They also drop Scroll for Claw 60% as well as Scroll for Gun 60% which can add up because there is so much Goby spawn.

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Omega Spear} 100+ Atk ~ 10M+
      {The Morningstar} 100 Atk+ ~ 15M+
      {Blue Mystique} 12+ Stats ~ 10M+
      {Red Pirate Top} 12+ Stats ~ 15M+
      {Red Pirate Bottom} 10+ Stats ~ 10M+
      {Blue Pageant} 12+ Stats ~ 7M+
      {Dark Moss Boots} 12 Stats ~ 10M+
      {Blue Elf Shoe} 12 Stats ~ 10M+
      {Scroll for Overall Int 60%} ~ 25M each
      {Scroll for Overall Dex 60%} ~ 7M each
      {Scroll for Claw 60%} ~ 5M each
      {Scroll for Gun 60%} ~ 1M each
      {Luk Crystal Ore} ~ 300k each
      {Power Crystal Ore} ~ 500k each
      {Steel ore} ~ 100k each

Average External Meso/Hour: 50M
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1120 with Genesis 20
      This location is one of my favorite places to leech because of the huge amount of spawn and the range of Mage Ultimates. With all the slanted hills in this map, you're be taking every bit range that ultimates have to offer. This locations is where funding a Bishop really takes off. Unfortunately, funding a Mage is the most expensive endeavor in game so utilize all the drops and leech money you can to fund yourself to be able to one shot maps.

Leecher Camping Location
      At this location, the Veetrons shouldn't be able to attack you and you'll be within safe range of the Berserkie's Magic Attack. A Bishop should be able to one shot this entire map so dying isn't quite an issue. The end of the cycle should be when your Bishop jumps down from the top platform.

Location 1:
      Right after you've gotten comfortable with your leecher and got everything setup, proceed to wipe out the bottom row of Berserkies and some Veetrons on the upper left part of the screen. This is the only opportunity to attack the southeast section of the map.

Position 2:
      Moving a bit more to the left from Position 1 is where you'll come in contact with both Veetrons and Berserkies. You can teleport up from the bottom platform to the upper platform so getting into the next position is quick and easy.

Position 3:
      Climb a bit up from the middle platform and stand where I'm at. At this range, you should be able to hit the platform you're standing on, the one right above and some of the Berserkies that spawned right below you. If need, Holy Symbol again if the time is running out.

Position 4:
      I find that casting a Genesis off here hits a lot of mobs and eases you up for the next location. Since Position 3 has a lot of spawn, there will be some survivors. Use Position 4 to get wipe the rest of them out as well as get a good start on the next position.

Position 5:
      A lot of spawn gets stuck on the edge of this platform because they don't jump. All of them will collect to the very left so make sure you attack all of them because the cycle is a bit longer than usual maps.

Position 6:
      At this point, there won't be as much spawn because not many do spawn here, but it's worth casting a Genesis so you'll be able to get more spawn near the bottom. After this position, just hop down and proceed right back to Position 1.

The money made here is some of the best in the game. If you read up on the Berserkie section of this guide, I highlighted some very nice and expensive loot that Berserkies can drop and by adding in Veetron's Red Craven drop, you've got a recipe for astronomical millions more added to your external revenue. Sadly, the only scroll that's worth picking up is the Scroll for Claw 10% and Scroll for Staff 10% which are both really hard to sell. Nonetheless, this place is still great to farm Mesos whether you're leeching or not.

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Red Craven} 53 Atk+ ~ 50M+
      {Sparta} 105+ Atk ~ 25M
      {Blood Dagger} 100+ Atk ~ 10M
      {Omega Spear} 100+ Atk ~ 15M+
      {Red Pirate Top} 12+ Stats ~ 15M-30M
      {Red Pirate Pants} 10+ Stats ~ 10M-30M
      {Scroll for Staff 10%} ~ 500k each

Average External Mesos/Hour: 80M+
      [​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 55M/Hour if One Shot/40M if Two Shot
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1250 with Genesis 20
      Required Magic for Two Shot 900 with Genesis 10/805 with Genesis 20
      Being both a popular training and leeching map, you'll see many Bishops and Arch Mages of all levels selling leech or training here. Many people have been requesting this place for leech ever since Ulu City has been released and for good reason. The spawn is relatively high and Mage Ultimates can hit a good portion of the map.

Although it might be a bit tough to get to the One Shot range, don't be afraid to sell Two Shot leech here. The demand for leech has been going up so and Two Shot is the standard leech here. The map is very simple with only two platforms of both Slygies and Veetrons. Your leecher can camp on either one of the vines and be safe for the entire duration of the leech.

Drops here are better than average due to the Scroll for Claw 10% and Overall for Luk 60% that the Slygies drop as well as the Red Craven drop that Veetrons have. Slygies don't drop much in terms of end game weapons so don't rely on them giving you godly drop.

Drop to Look Out For:
      {Red Craven} 53Atk+ ~ 50M+
      {Metus} 100Atk+ ~ 15M+
      {Scroll for Overall Luk 60%} ~ 3M each
      {Dex Crystal Ore} ~ 300k each

Average External Mesos/Hour: 60M
      [​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 55M/Hour if One Shot/40M if Two Shot
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1250 with Genesis 20
      Required Magic for Two Shot: 900 with Genesis 10/810 with Genesis 20
      This map only spawns Squids and Rissel Squids. The mobs is great for regular training as well as leeching. This map also have safe spots for leechers. Navigating the map is quite straight forward, but there are 3 prime locations that will get all the Squids and Rissel Squids. The XP here is comparable to Ulu Estate 2 because of the huge spawn and large XP drops. Squids edges out Ulu Estate 2 by a hair so if you can, come here instead of Ulu Estate 2 if you can One Shot.

Leecher Camping Location
      The cycle ends at the bottom of the map so camping here would be great for rebuffing. You won't be able to get hit from the Squids as well.

Position 1:
      At the very top of the map lies the majority of the spawn in this map. This location will take 2 shots of Genesis to clear out and if you cast it where I'm standing, you should be able to get every Squid on the screen as well as some on the bottom right corner

Position 2:
      Floating down towards the middle and to the tip of the ledge will score you a chance to hit a good amount of Squids on 3 different platforms

Position 3:
      The last Genesis casting position hits all the bottom Squids and the platforms surrounding you. Make sure to keep track of the drops from the bottom platform because you won't be able to see them.

The drops here aren't too impressive. Rissel Squids do drop Gloves for Atk 60%, but they also drop the Dex version which can be quite the troll drop as they look the same on the ground and on the information panel. Other than that, Squids do have a chance of dropping White Fangz, but seeing as it's only Level 90, only the 80 Atk White Fangz is worth selling. They also drop the Dark Pirate gear for Thieves.

Drop to Look Out For:
      {White Fangz} 79-80 Atk ~ 15M-20M
      {Dark Pirate Top} 12+ Stats ~ 15M-30M
      {Dark Pirate Pants} 10+ Stats ~ 10M-30M
      {Gloves for Atk 60%} ~ 6M each

Average External Mesos/Hour: 50M
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 50M/Hour if One Shot Arch Mage with Holy Symbol Mule
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1250 with Level 20 Arch Mage Ultimate
      The only reason why this is up here is because Montrecers are good leeching XP only if an Arch Mage can One Shot these with a Holy Symbol Mule. Bishops should stay away from these because not only do they require two shots to kill them, these mobs actually stun you which is never fun. Other than that, the mobs are nicely packed and the map is relatively easy to navigate.

More testing is needed
      [​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 50M/Hour if One Shot Arch Mage with Holy Symbol Mule
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1350 with Level 20 Arch Mage Ultimate
      [​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 55M/Hour if One Shot Arch Mage with Holy Symbol Mule
      Required Magic for One Shot:1350 with Arch Mage Level 20 Ultimate
      Required Magic for Two Shot: 1100 with Bishop Genesis 20
      During the first few days of Ulu City in this server, this was the best place to train due to the increased spawn. Now with the nerf, it's not as populated as many people would like. However, this place is still a great place to train and beats One Shot Ulu Estate 2 by around 25%. They give the same amount of XP as Skelegons, but without the Holy weakness. This is one of the best places to give leech end game because of the higher spawn and bigger hit range of Mage Ultimates.

Map layout is pretty simple. With only 4 platforms, there's not much you can do wrong here. As long as you hit around 10 Petrifighters per Mage Ultimate, you're doing alright. The platform right above the left portal is completely safe, but if you're a Mage and plan on leaving, go to the Free Market and do that because when you spawn right back into the map, you'll be within range of the Petrifighter and one shot is all they need to kill you with Magic Guard or Invincible.

Drops here are barely worth noticing. However, there is one shining gem within all the rubble and that the godly White Nisrock drop. This is the best place to farm for the Bowmaster's end game weapon of choice and they drop them quite frequently. Usually 100+ Atk White Nisrocks are sellable, but some people might want even lower to make some Dragon Shiner Bows.

Drop to Look Out For:
      {White Nisrock} 100+ Atk ~ 10M+

Average External Mesos/Hour: 40M+
      [​IMG]
      Recommended Selling Price: 60M/Hour if One Shot
      Required Magic for One Shot: 1355 with Genesis 20 ~ 1420 with Blizzard/Meteor Shower 20
      The last frontier of leeching and every Mage's goal of One Shotting. Once you hit that number (1355 Magic), you'll almost be able to name your price of leech for leeching here. This place is so popular that it's hard to even get a channel because leeching and training here is among the best in the game. Spawn is great, platforms conform to Mage Ultimates quite well and there's a great safespot right in the middle of the map.

Leecher Camping Location
      This position will allow the leecher to dodge the lasers that are fired when the Skelegons are within reach. Climbing up the rope can be a tricky matter because they can knock you down their their laser so if you see a Skelegon that hasn't been taken care of on the left and right of the rope, either use the other side or dispatch of them.

Position 1
      Here is where the main bulk of the spawn will be placed. Mage Ultimates should be able to hit around 80% of the entire 3 platforms. Occasionally, there will be drops on the top platform. You have to decide if it's worth climbing up to grab it or continuing on with training/leeching.

Position 2
      The next position concentrates your ultimate skill on the lower platform. Here, all the Skeles will be attack around and below you. You won't be able to see the drops from the bottom so, like Position 1, determine whether it's wise to peek down the bottom platform and see if anything of value as been dropped

Position 3
      This is purely optional, but in my opinion, this locations, if dispatched, can increase spawn through the entire map, thus giving more XP. There's always going to be stragglers that haven't been attacked on the bottom right hand corner and this is your chance to have at them.
      Drops here are some of the best in game. They drop the Warriors end game top and bottom, end game Knuckles both White Fangz and King Cent and Spartas. If you can One Shot Skeles, you can some of the best, if not the best, money in game from the leech charge, NPC and weapon/armor sales. On top of that, they drop some decent scrolls that can be sold for around 1M each. They also have a rare and unique drop of Dragon Scales and Dragon Spirits which are used to craft the 110 weapons of every class so these are always in high demand

Drops to Look Out For:
      {Sparta} 105+ Atk ~ 25M+
      {King Cent} 79 Atk+ ~ 20M+
      {White Fangz} 79 Atk+ ~ 20M+
      {Blue Neos Top} 10+ Str ~ 15M+
      {Green Neos Pants} 6+ Dex 6+ Acc ~ 8M+
      {Scroll for Cape Str 60%} ~ 1M each
      {Scroll for Gloves Atk 10%} ~ 1.5M each
      {Scroll for Two-Handed 60%} ~ 2M each
      {Wisdom Crystal Ore} ~ 200k each
      {Steel Ore} ~ 100k each
      {Dragon Scale} ~ 400k each
      {Dragon Spirit} ~ 400k each

Average External Mesos/Hour: 75M
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    NetrexOne, Kstme, lozy and 42 others like this.
  2. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    A lot of work is going to be needed and this guide is being made late at night and on a labtop so I won't be able to add any pictures, screenshots or font changes until tomorrow morning.

If you guys have any feedback or would like me to add something that people really need to know about leeching, please post and I'll get to you eventually.

Thank you for everyone who has helped me gather information for this guide. If you'd like to know what will eventually be put in this guide, please give my previous thread a read here:
    http://royals.ms/forum/showthread.php?t=11962

Mooshy, acruelpker, EDelirio and 7 others like this.
  3. GriZ

GriZ Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MidN
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Nice guide !
    These leeching price tho ~f8

level 25~30 Brown Teddy leech is much better than KPQ.

4. Goofy

Goofy Donator

IGN:
    Goofy
    Guild:
    Queens
    Will you be testing anchors? I'm almost positive they're better than gs2. Better drops as well.

I honestly wouldn't leech anyone in the GS for less than 100m/hr, but I guess some people are more desperate than I. :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  5. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    They're not better. The spawn isn't as good. Ran a few tests there.

Finally done with the pictures and banner. Hope you guys like the look of them! I'm gonna take a small break before going in depth on the other sections.

Ask any questions you may have!

Big updates to the guide. Going to continue and possibly finish it tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    Eli, Jeen, Mono and 1 other person like this.
  6. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Price update~

Eli, Jeen and Blaine like this.
  7. Greeby

Greeby Donator

IGN:
    Greeby
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legends <3
    Still over-priced =
    Leech is sold by the number of shots
    3s = 20-25
    2s = 25~35
    1s = 35~45

Sila and workteam like this.
  8. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    I respectfully disagree. These prices are fair due to the nature of scrolling Int great to a certain point.

Eli, Jeen, Mono and 2 others like this.
  9. workteam

workteam Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    No
    Level:
    I agree with the people who say it's overpriced.

Look at those Ghost ship prices...No-one is going to pay that much.

Vangora likes this.
  10. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Ghost Ships make much less money per hour in external than other places so that's why the Ghost Ship maps are that much. The other locations are based on if a Bishop can One Shot the entire map which requires a lot of Int gear and somewhat godly items. Because of this, the only way all that scrolling will be even remotely beneficial to that Bishop is to raise the bar of leeching to be 50M/Hour. Of course, there will always be people that say otherwise, but this isn't a comprehensive guide for all Mage Leech. These are my number based on how much I would regularly make if I wasn't selling leech.

11. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    It may cost more to scroll that kind of int gear, but people won't pay more for it regardless- a level 180 bishop 1hitting skeles versus a 16x with godly gear- to the person buying leech it's still the same. Why pay more when you can get it for less? There's enough supply out there from many bishops and arch mages willing to sell for cheaper, the person buying it is more likely to go with that.
    It's like Zakum helms too. We can spend an extra ~20mil per run to heartstopper through the whole thing and make it much faster, but If we raise prices to reflect that we will easily lose out on buyers. Say we raise price to 90mil per helm, when another guild does 60 but takes longer. A buyer will likely go with the cheaper helm anyway.
    I went off track a little but the idea is there.

iiShiroxGod, Jason and Vangora like this.
  12. workteam

workteam Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    No
    Level:
    This sums it up nicely.

13. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    The comparison to Zakum Helmets isn't exactly on par with leech. Sure. you'll have to wait a little longer for a Zakum Helmet, but the result will always be the same. In this situation, if you were to pay a little more, you get more XP/Hour thus saving time which in the long run will save you money. Not many people have the patience to get 180 and much less people have the means to get godly gear at 16x so the market is still quite open and asking for such prices is not out of the question.

ShenDragon, Eli, Jeen and 1 other person like this.
  14. Vivienneex

Vivienneex Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cherish
    Guild:
    Potatoes
    I actually tested leeching at GS2 and GS6 with my Bishop and alt, both within the same level. GS2 gave me about 10%/5mins while GS6 gave me around 12%/5mins.

15. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    The XP is better at Petrifighters (Two Shot) than at Ulu Estate 2 (One Shot).

Eli, Jeen and Blaine like this.
  16. Sila

Sila Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Silachan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    2 and a half levels at WS leech, 81-83 at 50%.
    It was about 3 levels an hour from 75- 89 but it slows down after that. Maybe make a note about the exp curve?

17. Goofy

Goofy Donator

IGN:
    Goofy
    Guild:
    Queens
    Well, it looks like we failed.

I'm seeing 1 hit ulu as low as 30/h and 1 hit skeles as low as 40.

Martijn likes this.
  18. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    It's up to the Bishops giving leech to set that price. In my opinion, they're wasting their time and therefore money because you can make more money soloing a map and collecting drops than to sell at 30M and I hardly ever see 1 Hit Skeles being widely available. This will not deter me from selling for 50M+ an hour. The only time I've see someone sell Ulu Estate 2 Leech for ~30M is a Arch Mage with a HS Mule and another person leeching in that same party. That person claims to get around 2-3 levels an hour, but I highly doubt the authenticity of that rate.

19. SAKI

SAKI Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    copyleft
    Level:
    -
    Guild:
    Synergy
    I don't go under 45m/h. And I don't even 1hko Skeles. I always give a premium service though, I think that is important.
    People can hate, but it is still up to the seller to decide if it's worth their time selling leech (being stuck at a place working for someone else) and to what price or if just grinding and npcing stuff is better.

xcutiepie likes this.
  20. Eli

Eli Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Hannako
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    I haven't really been funding my bishop at all because i feel as though it's either all or nothing, but every time i skim over your guide it makes me want to pass Genesis 20 more and more..

Not sure if I'd ever aim for 1hko skeles [Around low 19x with my current equips] but ulu 2 would be nice eventually :c

xxTuzixx and Gentle like this.