[MapleRoyals] Official Damage Range Thread - Legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by liomio, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Have passed the thread starter to @liomio after discussions - please be nice to him as he share his thoughts on the matter such as the rules

The Staff will continue to monitor the situation and take necessary actions if flaming occurs again

Tect, Doo, Tiffaux and 6 others like this.
  2. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    This drama started with an unexpected provocation but it was met with equally immature retaliation and things quickly escalated to an endless mudfight because we couldn't pull away from the building pressure of self-esteem battle .
    Overnight, I and Adam managed to reconcile through honest confessions and apologies. Many of what we said came from momentary rage and not based on our true intention. Thanks to @Joez as well for helping out in the middle.
    We are now on good terms and will encourage each other for friendly competitions in the future. I still have much respect for him for the effort and dedication he poured into his Drk. There is no doubt that his progress surpassed mine. I hope no more shades or offensive memes will be cast around this topic. If there are remaining ones, I plead with you to remove them.

Now that this drama is concluded, I believe we can actually focus on the constructive ideas to improve the approach to this thread, in a way the hard work from individuals with different goals and approaches may earn their own merit. I'll try to contribute to the existing feedback thread with the help of @lxlx .

lucasyyy, Taehyunn, jinlee95 and 23 others like this.
  3. patnais77

patnais77 Well-Known Member

I am not quite sure the drama has truly ended or not: I still believe if a similar situation would be occuring right now, drama would still be happening. My point is: Being serious in an everyday-life situation is more than necessary for the community as a whole, but being so in a mushroom game, personally, I find it excessive. And of course, this is only my opinion; no shots fired at no one... simply hear me here.

Still relating to the previous event, what I wish for the server is that this entire mess has shed some light to the emotionally-involved ones' general view, and that in the future, they will have more of a friendl-ier approach to situations like these as they are not about to disappear.

I am not a fervent admirer of TLDR posts, so I will end this by truthfully wishing everyone the best in any of their rightdoings.

@lioho1209 COZY GANGG

ciint, LotusLeaf, Taehyunn and 11 others like this.
  4. liomio

liomio Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Liomio
    Level:
    Based on the feedback received from the feedback thread, this thread, and from various individuals, I'll be creating a new damage range thread.

There will be additional rules added, and it would be hard, if not impossible, to verify that some of the older posts adhere to the new rules. This thread and its contents will still be available, and I'll add all the ranges listed in this thread at the top of the new thread for reference. Players are free to repost their ranges on the new thread as well. This will help protect the integrity of the new thread.

In addition, I have removed @lxlx falt range and replaced it with his original ski range as per his request.

Taehyunn, Tiffaux, Lion and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.