Duplicate Monsterbook card glitching

Discussion in 'Closed' started by iSlayDogs, Apr 15, 2019.

1. iSlayDogs

iSlayDogs Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    So ive been farming hs here and decided to check after getting the bonus exp buff (meaning collected 5 cards already) from both voodoos and hoodoos. This is what i saw in my monsterbook, ( monsterbook, monsterbook2, monsterbook3. ) Shouldnt the total cards collected be 3 instead of 2 ?

Then I just relogged immediately and found this when i clicked the monsterbook open ( monsterbook4, monsterbook5. )

Then i hunted awhile to find another card and "voodoo card" dropped. ( monsterbook6, monsterbook7. )

Picked it up and this is the result. ( monsterbook8, monsterbook9. )

The pics from 1-9 are in chronological order as seen in bottom right corner my heartstoppers gradually increasing :o

Not sure how this will effect monster collecting cards. Since i was about to start saint exorcist medal, what if while hunting 444 mobs, i picked up cards then take a break and relog. Then the cards in record would disappear and it seems like i cant get it back (as seen in pictures 7 & 8), meaning i would not be able to complete the quest. (Eg. collect 5 mummy dog cards > relogged > become 0 > next card i pick up will say card in monsterbook is full hence disappear > cant collect.)

Attached Files: