[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I understand what you mean, but please don't assume 100% that similar IGNs = same person for sure
    Else friends that started out together would just get reported for account sharing

DeJia, Hamburg, ginwolf and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    it's 2019 and we still out here victim blaming i see

DeJia, MethCoffee, Kenny and 5 others like this.
  3. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    well, these cases are really easy to tell if someone is just multi-clienting. especially after the first run. then lets say you give them the benefit of the doubt, and after a first run see that theyre multi-clienting and single handedly bring the party down. then you do something about it instead of whining. you can leave the party and try to find another one, you can pm the leader to replace them, or you could do something else on another one of your characters

4. Emmusing

Emmusing Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: Peterinium
    Details: Lies and ditches apq 2/4 runs in. Says he went afk to dinner but he went to cwkpq instead. Assuming its a mule char as it had nothing.
    Proof:https://puu.sh/EQSDM/279a220941.png

pinkmachette and Bunnyx3 like this.
  5. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Cropped ss+ the fact that he went to ch11 doesn't prove anything.
    Once again I know nothing of this incident I just want to help you report it properly. Do you have a ss that shows he is in cwkpq(using /find)?

6. slh1234

slh1234 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Peterinium
    Level:
    Sir, I refuse to accept this outrageous accusation. I challenge you to a round of old-fashioned duel. May the judgment of God be in favor of the innocent.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    DeJia, johnmolt, Shnang and 6 others like this.
  7. Emmusing

Emmusing Member

Country Flag:
    My bad, I shouldve cc'ed to his channel and /finded him. Didn't think of that. Regardless, beware of him as he has ditched apq runs mid way 2/4. Can ask the people in party shown in SS.

8. slh1234

slh1234 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Peterinium
    Level:
    So do you accept my challenge, Sir Knight of BellendShire?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    DeJia, Aeronautics and ginwolf like this.
  9. Emmusing

Emmusing Member

Country Flag:
    My bad man, I mean you did it to us once, itll probably happen again but I wouldnt know, only you would. Also, I have my own personal blacklist and lo and behold, your ign was there. My fault for not even checking. Hope you had a great dinner if you didn't lie and sorry for accusing you of lying. Happy royaling :)

Shnang, pinkmachette, ginwolf and 3 others like this.
  10. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    as far as we can tell from the SS there is no proof that he ditched you for cwk. and while it IS a dick move, cwk is more important than apq. so while assuming that youre right, all i can fault him with is not being honest with you. however, if you are wrong (and we need to assume you are due to no proof) faulting him woudl be an even bigger dick move imo

slh1234 likes this.
  11. babyfishh

babyfishh Active Member

This guy on my black list too.
    Last time he lies to me and our Apq party as below:

- When I was joining Gauntlet, i saw a smega from a guy that Peterinium afk in Apq and do Gauntlet.
    - After the Gauntlet, there was a smega R> Apq , and I joined.
    - Later the leader invited him Peterinium.
    But!
    As I saw the smega when in Gauntlet, the Gauntlet happen before my Apq, so Peterinium must have been go to the Apq, so he cannot have enough 4 runs Apq, why he still join our Apq??? I realized that and told the leader that Pete cannot go 4runs with us.
    - The leader asked him and he said (lie) that he still can go 4 runs with us. I said about the smega i saw in Gauntlet and he said that the smega is shitty or something and he means he never lie!
    - But the leader dont believe him and he asked guild member to check if someone go Apq that day (during Gauntlet) with him and know the truth. And unfortunately for Peterinium, the leader's guild member did go with Peterinium the previous Apq run (which he go before join our party and afk to Gauntlet and got the smega warning people about him) and affirm that Pete have go Apq and afk to do Gauntlet and cannot have 4runs to go with our party.
    - After that Peterinium knew he cannot lie to our party anymore.

It's fun about that guy. Sadly things happened long ago and I dont have any SS that can prove that Peterinium is a lier, and afk, and do trouble to other people. Everyone Apq should put him in blacklist.

*Sorry for bad English

12. Emmusing

Emmusing Member

Country Flag:
    It's all good, I understood the gist of the story and yea I could 100% see that happening lmao. He has the audacity to even respond as well haha. Just simply blacklist and happy royaling!

13. Rinn

Rinn Donator

I was same party with him too during APQ last few weeks. Defame me for no reason.

It was the slime stage and I was on bottom row. After finish counting, he moved to my spot and stand still. Forcing me to move to other spot. I F7 him and he defame me. Asked him why defame and he remain silent.

I understand people has right to defame whoever we want. Also I didn't SS because it's not a big deal. But this kind of action is good enough to annoy people for being a dick during PQ.

14. babyfishh

babyfishh Active Member

Just feel sad have no prove of his bad behavior. Just want to put his the name in 1st page so no more people have to feel irritate from this guy!

Emmusing likes this.
  15. Alpine

Alpine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CptBlinding
    Level:
    IGN: Purpura
    Details: Leech Scam or just pure lazyness.

It is so weird cuz at first he/she looked like a solid leecher, gained me my 98(25%) - 99(25%) in 20-25 minutes~
    https://gyazo.com/b7b4aa990b8b7036607517e2b7993c50

But after that he/she dc'd took random breaks and gave up mapowner so someone would just be able to stealthe map etc.

1hour and 20minutes after the first SS I came back and he/she was offline.
    https://gyazo.com/f8d6afd30655a1be7f6ed52180a80bd8

1hour and 20 minutes and I got like 1 and 1/2 level, when prior to that it was 1 level in 20-25 minutes.

Then after a while he/she came back for approx 40 minutes and the picture below is the finished result of my 2hour solo session at ULU2, well I can't be the only one that would be dissapointed in this service.

https://gyazo.com/44a7e47b0351f2d56bf012a5774e8dfe

With the good start it felt so weird and I expected to get way more than 3 and 1/2 level for 140mil and 2 hours SOLO at ulu2.

So my conclusion would just be that this person didn't complete 2 full active hours of leech... And sadly I don't have SS of the payment transaction.

CerealnOats, junkai10, Piffy and 7 others like this.
  16. eating21

eating21 Well-Known Member

Today I bought 2hr split leech from her with BakBik. She did a bonus time for us . I think she's not scammer.-.-'

17. Alpine

Alpine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CptBlinding
    Level:
    Well I am glad you had a positive experience, I met her online yesterday and confronted her to which she seemed to not give a single damn or to have any interest of sorting stuff out either.

https://gyazo.com/eb40b053237d403dc93d6aed6474be6d

https://gyazo.com/4ef98e12d44f923a0ee83b7d37ed9407

Hopefully she knew what was up despite denying it and will be a good girl in the future, sucks that this kind of things has to happen before people get serious.

18. Trixy

Trixy Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Purpura

I don't want to cause some kind of problem, I'll just start uploading evidence of my satisfied buyers. and I will show that Mr. @Alpin is not right.

Attached Files:

Alpine likes this.
  19. Alpine

Alpine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CptBlinding
    Level:
    Glad to see that you'll treat others better than what you did to me, sad that it has to be like this before it actually happens. And who knows for how long it has been going on for...

DeJia, Gert and Shnang like this.
  20. Trixy

Trixy Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Purpura

I have been selling leech for a long time, or as you think I now kill in Petris now. 2 mw20 failed me and all that I have paid for, nobody gives me anything or accept it. In a long time I never had a bad day with someone, just with you. That's why I said, I will start uploading evidence from each buyer. so that no one has a chance to defame me

you have a good day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.