*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ScoopRice

2ScoopRice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    2ScoopRice
    Level:
    1) It wasn't just me who insisted that you looted two helms, it was the whole party.
    2) We (including buyer) saw that you looted the first helm to the left of alter and one more after on top of the alter.
    3) We didn't even force you to pay the sum of two helms, all we did was want you to admit the truth. There's chat log proof of that if a staff wants to pull it up. We said, "I don't care about the mesos, I just want him to admit that he took the second helm.
    4) Didn't hesitate to cause trouble? What are you talking about? We gave you the entire closing of the alter for you to confess your wrong doing PLUS some time after that when we got the second confirmation from the other buyer (whom we have no relation with) who was at Nath and even after that you insisted you didn't take a helm. Shortly after she confirmed our "accusation" you left with a salty note "go fk urself."
    5) This Zak part was a complete random party. Being level 197, I find it quite useless to do 5-6 man runs—mesos is sub-par and the exp is practically nonexistent. I was doing this just to get the quick level off to 198, I needed less than 2%. Do you really thin I care about some petty 20m reloot split, especially when it's split among 5 people?
    6) Unless you paid after I logged off, to my knowledge you only paid for one helm, not the reloot.

Edit: I didn't even defame you, I had no part in their actions at all.

nyannko777, Ario, Drice and 4 others like this.
  2. arykelic

arykelic Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Arykelic
    Level:
    yoyo wassup too long dint read still trying to accuse me of taking 2 huh.Wish it was recorded and uh for smegaing me a scammer of zhelm after paying price for 2 go fuck urself =)

3. 2ScoopRice

2ScoopRice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    2ScoopRice
    Level:
    nyannko777 likes this.
  4. ave6192

ave6192 Member

IGN:
    ave6192
    IGN: lxzSkyzxl

Blacklist reason: Looted all 3 zhelms, stealing from 2 buyers and an attacker and didn't pay for any of them.

2nd time i'm getting zhelm scammed today, feels nice......

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  5. wind99121

wind99121 Donator

IGN:mai12345
    Details: Zhelm scammed

Proof:
    [​IMG]
    Second
    [​IMG]
    Third

[​IMG]
    fourth
    [​IMG]

Payment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  6. Lifesize

Lifesize Donator

IGN: gotobanned

Blacklist reason: Looted 2 zhelms and didn't pay for any of them.

Losers

7. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

IGN: HaraOwO
    Reason for blacklisting: -reping. Terrible zakum service, waste of time and money.
    Details (include picture if applicable): HaraOwO is obnoxious in every sense of the word. Do not in your right mind buy a zakum helmet from this person. Not only did he kick out one of the buyers prior to starting the run because the buyer didn't provide HB to the other 2 buyers, but HaraOwO then declined to have his men HB the buyers in the middle of the run and willingly let them both die, even though we begged for HB multiple times. He did not resurrect me, even though he could. I highly recommend buying from nice, good people, and not funding assholes who treat newbies like they were sacks of meat.

"You can go die" - HaraOwO to customer begging for HB about to run out
    more of the conversation

bottom line: DO NOT BUY ZAKUM HELMET FROM HaraOwO

edit: I recommend buying from Stingy, a truly MVP seller. Was SUPER kind, fast, elequent and explained everything before we entered. He even let me grab another helmet cause the first had shit stats. 10/10!!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    respectwamen, Tsene, DeJia and 11 others like this.
  8. Delicateglow

Delicateglow Member

IGN: NIGELEXXX
    Reason for blacklisting: Took 3 out of the 4 dolls Olivia PQ drops
    Details (include picture if applicable): We needed someone to PQ with and we invited him. We go inside, kill Olivia and 4 dolls drop. I loot one while this guy obviously loots the rest of the 3. We tell him to share next round but he denies looting all 3. It was so obvious he looted 3 because our 3rd party member wasn't even near the boss kill.

9. Vatsug

Vatsug Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Vatsug
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    @Evan This thread probably shouldn't be stickied anymore as it's not been updated in more than a year? Nearly 2 years actually

10. Vatsug

Vatsug Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Vatsug
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cerulean
    IGN: Kisseky
    Reason for blacklisting: Stole Gen20
    Details (include picture if applicable): A low level BM. Stole Gen20 as Zakum dropped, the host asked him to return it so he could sell & split - but instead he ran to town and logged off a minute later.

11. helloss

helloss Well-Known Member

Oh, looks like he's terrible at selling zhelm service too. Sounds like a terrible person all round. Everytime I see his smegas recruiting people for zak runs, I never bother to reply to them.

IGN: HaraOwO
    Reason for blacklisting: Terrible leech service at Petri
    Detail: This happened like a month ago. He was impolite throughout his leech service.

Reason 1:

Basically I bought 3 hours of Petri leech from his archmage. On his archmage, he said he will provide HS but declined to mention that his bishop/"HS mule" (HaraOwO) was at a level high enough to leech at Petri.

Reason 2:

Me and my friend wanted to pay per hour, but he insisted on us paying for the 3 hours at the beginning. Later on, he was super tired and couldn't do the 3rd hour. He then refunded me 40m for the 3rd hour (even though I paid 45m x 3, according to his wishes), effectively punishing me with the tax without him even taking a tax hit. Why am I getting punished money-wise when the seller initially said he could do 3 hours but then 2 hours later said that he couldn't do the 3rd hour? Bear in mind, he refunded us ONLY AFTER he went offline for 10 minutes after finishing the 2nd hour of leech. We were anxious for those 10 minutes since we thought we had met a scam leech seller.

TL:DR: Got ripped off by: (1) him not telling us that his bishop was getting some exp and (2) the fact he couldn't do the 3rd hour of leech and after 10 minutes of disappearance, returned my money 5m less without a word of apology.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Tsene, wind99121, Niven and 10 others like this.
  12. 2ScoopRice

2ScoopRice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    2ScoopRice
    Level:
    If I remember correctly Kisseky also stole a Gen 20 from a Radiance guild run.

Be careful of this guy and don't let him/her in a run!

13. Ayumi206

Ayumi206 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ayumishade
    Level:
    You should blacklist this guy: ChouGeBye! He's a steal looter at Olivia PQ and who knows he may loot ur Gen 20 or whatever in the future?

14. Ayumi206

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ayumishade
    Level:
    HE LOOTED ALL DOLLS THRO 3 RUNS!

15. Blob

Blob Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tamatama
    Level:
    16x
    Never wished that I'd have to post here, but recently kinda got "scammed" by a leech buyer :(

TLDR: other split buyer paid for his 3rd hour, he avoided her afterwards by pretending to be afk.

IGN: jagerb0mb (that's a zero, not O in his name)
    Reason for blacklisting: Did not pay for leech. I started selling split leech to RoseandThorn and Jagerb0mb and after the 2nd hour, I went for a small break ~15min. So previously, I had gotten the idea that they were friends because Rose mentioned that she was gonna ask her friend(s) if they wanted to split with her, and then jagerb0mb showed up as a splitter. So then when I was back from the break, he was afk while RoseandThorn was ready to start our 3rd hour. Since I thought they were friends, I asked Rose if she wanted to pay for him first (and then ask him to pay back later), to which she readily said okay. Only after our 3rd hour was ending did I realise that he's actually NOT her friend, he's just some random stranger to her. Of course, she shouldn't have been so trusting to think that he would return her the 45m for leech. But she's just being nice, and he exploited it. He continued to "afk", but somehow later that day, she found him at skeles leeching. He asked to speak to me, yet when I pm-ed him he didn't respond at all. So yeah, this guy is just out to exploit people. He already had 3 defames so I guess there was already a red flag. Well a big fuck you to jagerb0mb if he sees this.

Since this isn't bannable, I just hope others are wary of this guy.
    Details (include picture if applicable):

Attached Files:

16. fireware90

fireware90 Well-Known Member

IGN: SeongBin
    Reason for blacklisting: Fame Scamming
    Details (include picture if applicable): So, I was casually minding my business in the fm entrance as usual. Then, I saw SeongBin typing B>defames 1.5m.

Intrigued, I decided to ask him up or down, just to test to see if he was paying attention. He said down and as soon as I defamed him, he logged off. Since the incident, I was left broke, 1.5m less and with a bitter taste in my mouth. Please bring justice to the community and shun these scammers.

17. Sengi

Sengi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sengi
    IGN: Audiotistic
    Reason for blacklisting: Leech scammer
    Details (include picture if applicable): (sorta long) So it was a few days back when I noticed someone smega that Audiotistic scammed him when he bought leech. A day later, I saw someone else smega the same thing, so I messaged him for details. He told me that he was selling leech for long hours, so he had buyers buy all hours at once. Then during the leech, Audiotistic would log off and stay offline. Today, a few days after, when I smegaed a message trying to buy Petri leech, I got a whisper from him. Of course I recognized him. He told me that he is able to leech for 4 hours, 50m per hour. Since I have heard of him being a scammer multiple times already, I tried to play smart, by getting him to agree to an agreement. However, he tried to talk back, saying that he could leech first, then for me to pay after. He continued on stating how he records the chat logs trying to intimidate me into either backing off, or doubting myself. Unlucky for him, I agreed since there was nothing for me to hide. Fast forward, after me pressuring him to agree to a DETAILED agreement, he eventually told me to meet find a free channel for him at Petris since he had to "walk there." Afterwards, he told me "brb, my mom is yelling at me" to which I replied "alright, I'm gonna go grab a drink really quick." I didn't really, but I was using the command "/find Audiotistic," Of course, like I expected him to, he logged off and never logged back on again.

18. Dudu

Dudu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ha
    Level:
    ha
    Guild:
    ha
    IGN: bothsmalleye
    Reason for blacklisting: stealing gen20
    Details (include picture if applicable): just looted gen20 right after zak died and acted nothing happened. "thanks for the run" and logged off

Sanvers, Wolfeh and Kentavious like this.
  19. Kirigaya Kazuto

Kirigaya Kazuto Well-Known Member

why would you even let him joined for the 2nd and 3rd run? :-/:-/ no offence..just being curious

Vank likes this.
  20. Ayumi206

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ayumishade
    Level:
    After his loot at 1st run, he said" OMG i forgot to turn off pet" and we're like "HUH? Okay!"
    The 2nd run he continued looting by his pet and said the same as 1st run
    And u think we' ll R> players for last run ????
    We have no choice but letting him join but the fact is he is a who grabs all Dicks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.