Paladins: Blast Got worse.

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Clairisa, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Joong

Joong Developer

Don't think that's possible, unless you want to have two Blast skills, one with extended range and one without?

2. patnais77

patnais77 Well-Known Member

There's also something I would like to point out that I forgot to mention here. At HT before patch, a Paladin using blast was able to hit head B at any moment throughout the run from the top middle platform (the one night lords stand on to hit head b when head a is on the way). After patch however, in the situation where head A is still alive, you'd be hitting head A instead. I still think blast should hit wherever the weapon is aiming at, not directly below or above the weapon itself.

Thank you

MSdrawman and Samadhi like this.
  3. Codey

Codey Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Waveon
    I genuinely want to know what went through Nexons head when they devoloped Paladins

patnais77 likes this.
  4. patnais77

patnais77 Well-Known Member

Even worse, the 3rd job itself having a mobbing skill not being able to be used at all effectively. Imagine back then when 4th job wasn't even out!

5. OrcaGel

OrcaGel Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    crocogator
    Level:
    Crusaders and Dragon knights also get immediately better with their first 3rd job skill point while white knights have a buff that doesn't last long enough to be viable.

6. Codey

Codey Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Waveon
    Yup, I personally main Dk's but I'm all for balancing classes. A server has the power to do so, but I understand they what to keep things GMS like

7. Clairisa

Clairisa Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Maylins
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    N/A
    Mhm... The main reason I bought it up overall was because... The only real use for Heaven's hammer in bossing is when either the mobs get out of control, or when a boss pulls up Weapon cancel (while Armor crash is in cooldown). This almost defeats the purpose of a 20 second cooldown. Not to mention for such a long pause, The damage it deals to a boss is rather minuscule. Within the time after using Hammer, you could easily get 2-3 blast attacks in (depending on weapon speed). Again, a change really isn't necessary because it can hit up to 15 mobs at once (and opens up Ice charge shenanigans on said mob) and ignores Weapon cancel, but it would make the use of this skill more efficient.