[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andriks

Andriks Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Frameless
    Level:
    Guild:
    Eons
    You're just repeating yourself. We agree that Saturn did something wrong by bashing you but do you agree that you also did something wrong by not giving him back what it was rightfully his? A little humility doesn't hurt. It's good for the soul.

darkjordanx, foobaka, Penny and 3 others like this.
  2. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    The reason it seems like you are victimizing yourself is because you don't admit or take full responsibility that you did something wrong too. Like what Andriks said, we all accepted Saturn did something wrong and we saw you did something wrong but the one thing you never mentioned was that you accepted that you were at fault too. I am just stating why it looks like you are victimizing yourself.

foobaka, Penny, Sen and 2 others like this.
  3. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Holy shit

4. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    If anything I'd put HolySaturn on the blacklist instead of OtakuDn, lol. What sort of a child you have to be to slander with false looting accusation that never even happened and threatening to blacklist from bosses over a few couple of smegas...

ginwolf, DeJia, SmokerT69 and 7 others like this.
  5. OtakuDn

OtakuDn Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:
    Basically, you want me to accept that I "stole" those smegas, that in the screenshot you can not see anything related to the fact that I took them for theft. And that I made the decision not to return his smegas was because of his threat, there is nothing to accept.

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Please stop fighting. Let’s be reformed like @FarmerStory and start becoming outstanding citizens of Royals where we love each other.

ginwolf, Mrkaren, DeJia and 10 others like this.
  7. PalmTree

PalmTree Well-Known Member

IGN:
    PalmTree
    Guild:
    Improv
    from what i was told, those smegas were part of a gen20 split, which is why HolySaturn accused false looting. as we all know, he should have traded them or dropped them at a more secluded area, but he placed his trust on the community that were in the same map as him. it was wrong of him to lash out after it was stolen.

it was wrong of OtakuDn to steal it, (pretty sure) knowing his intentions of transfering those smegas for himself, but playing the victim card by saying he thought it was for free. i doubt anyone would drop something of value, even if they are just smegas, without the intent of keeping it for themselves.

ya’ll should just apologize each other for both being wrong and put this petty thing aside. arguing isn’t making you both better people...

Nessi, DeJia, foobaka and 7 others like this.
  8. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I'm not really sure what else to say but am quite disgusted that you can't seem to accept that what you did was wrong too. You did take them for theft regardless of how Sat reacted (I'm pretty sure I'm just repeating myself now).
    Even if someone threatens you, be the mature person, compromise so things can be fixed. If you returned the smegas even if you didn't like how Sat reacted, he would not have slandered you. Shame on him for doing that but shame on you for stealing as well.

I apologize if it sounded like I was backing up HolySaturn but it was not my intention. I'm just here to clarify that OtakuDn was in the wrong too. But yes, Sat should be accountable for what he did and restore the community's faith in him by taking back his statement that OtakuDn stole gen 20.

I am probably extending this argument but I'm pretty annoyed at letting people off the hook when they can't seem to accept that they could have taken a better course of action.

Penny, Sen, Don and 2 others like this.
  9. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Where is he though? Might wanna ask him to come forward and settle this like a gentleman.

Sen likes this.
  10. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Sent him messages on Discord about this, don't know how he'll respond yet, but hopefully he is able to redeem himself.

11. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    I gotta side with Otaku here.

It wasn't "nice" of Otaku to loot the smegas, but it's not necessarily wrong either. He was just capitalizing on someone else's mistake. Fundamentally this is the exact same thing as merching, which nobody has a problem with, but the context is a bit different. It's more of an ethical or philosophical question which is too complex for something this dumb in an online game. It's this simple: if you take the risk of dropping stuff because you are too lazy to trade, and someone else takes it, then sucks for you. You could have gone in a FM room to drop trade, but you didn't and this is the risk you run and you got unlucky. People should have a little more common sense...

I can understand why Saturns would be mad, but he acted emotionally by immediately threatening Otaku and then smegaing lies to hurt his reputation. If anyone is in the wrong, it's him. So please, don't say Otaku "stole" those smegas. Also, guild members and friends of HolySaturn, I appreciate your loyalty but stop siding with him. He's wrong. There is no need for Otaku to "apologize", that's also hilarious lol.

But, I don't really care too much. This is kind of a big deal over nothing, but I don't like seeing some random guy getting ganged up, lol.

12. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    The people who spoke out weren't all guild members and friends of HolySaturn, and we're all not siding with him, as we have all stated that both sides did things that are looked down upon. Never did we ever condone Sat's behavior. Never did we say OtakuDn had to apologize, just accept that he is at fault too.

If you want, I'll start calling @Sat out right now since he did answer my Discord messages and stated, "Oh I don’t care to be honest, I’ll make a comment just saying hi. Or something." He's made it clear that he doesn't care to accept it and OtakuDn too.

Since it appears that I have not spoken out against him and have caused people to assume that I am backing him up, this is what I shall say:
    Sat should have known better to talk it out and not react based on his emotions. What he did was more despicable and would have caused more harm to Otaku than what Otaku did to him, as it could ruin Otaku's whole time in this game. I honestly found it really disappointing that he won't come out and take back what he said about Otaku stealing gen20. It's not what I expect from a friend and I have discussed this with another friend, who agreed as well. He reacted negatively, on a whim, and thus none of us are able to sympathize with how he had his smegas stolen. We do feel disappointed and I felt betrayed for trying to reach out and talk some sense into him. As a friend, I want him to redeem the community's trust in him, but he does not seem to care- which quite frankly, I'm not okay with. As I cannot force Sat or Otaku to admit their faults and redeem themselves, you guys are free to put both of them on this blacklist (seems like they've already made it).

MY INTENTION WAS NEVER ABOUT CONDONING SAT'S BEHAVIOR.
    It may seem like a big deal over nothing, but I take people's ethical interactions seriously. If I don't, who will? "Cause it's a game" doesn't give people the excuse to be shitty human beings here.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    darkjordanx, Prideful, Dre and 8 others like this.
  13. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    What I meant to say is stop siding against Otaku. What he has done in no way deserves to be blacklisted. Even more so, I don't think what he did was even wrong.

Most people have a loot first, ask questions later mentality when they see free items. Furthermore, if you inspect the original screenshot, all Otaku does is say "omg ty", walk aways, and then gets immediately threatened. Otaku was not given any chance to do good, and now people say he should be put on the blacklist? Now, that objectively wrong to me.

On that note, I don't want HolySaturn to be blacklisted either. He acted emotionally, but you can't blame somebody for being human. Anyway, I'd rather the blacklist be reserved for more heinous maple criminals than somebody who just makes one off smega, but that's just me.

darkjordanx, DeJia, looty108 and 7 others like this.
  14. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    It only seemed like I was siding against Otaku because all his posts were extremely one-sided. I tried not to make it sound like I was only pointing fingers at him throughout all my posts by mentioning that I 100% know that both parties were at fault but it's kinda difficult when someone wants to argue otherwise. I guess you could say I was against both parties but because only one was on forums, it seemed one-sided as I was only able to talk to one of them in public.

I get what you are saying about the looting (from your previous post), but you pretty much just see it in a different light from some of us, and you're not wrong to think that way. We're also not wrong to think this way because it actually is open to different interpretations- blacklist worthy or not. Some people just don't appreciate those who loot what is not meant to be theirs, some people don't appreciate those who make dumb decisions that lack common sense or react negatively based on their emotions.

The blacklist is just a place for people to warn the community of what has taken place and who was involved. It's just a warning, people don't have to take it if they don't agree. You do have a point for it to be reserved for more serious complications, but who knows if people will find this topic interesting or relevant with future encounters.

Also it wasn't me who specifically put them on the blacklist (there wasn't even an official blacklist post for either of them), I am just here, continuing a conversation from the original thread.

PalmTree likes this.
  15. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    You say that Otaku's posts are all extremely one-sided. How can they not be, when he's being attacked? lol

I'm talking about the original thread. https://royals.ms/forum/threads/slander-me.116716/ Otaku doesn't seem to know what drop trading is, or really understand the situation at all. He says several times that from his perspective, he thought the items were being tossed or discarded. But, people are quite offensive to him, one person calling him a "dickhead", and another a "douche". You, specifically, say "you still sound like the indecent human being you are." What? I mean, this guy doesn't even speak English as his first language for Christ's sake, maybe he would sound much more friendly if you talked to him in Spanish. This poor guy is just trying to clear his name, and the community jumps the gun way too hard.

Additionally, Evan missed a key part of the thread, which is Otaku's screenshot. It has the chatlog which shows that immediately after looting, Otaku starts getting threatened. How can Evan expect Otaku to give items back to a guy threatening him? Overall it just seems like a lot of people have been treating Otaku unfairly or not really giving him a fair chance and it frustrates me. If I were in Otaku's shoes, I would feel pretty fed up, lol.

So, that's how I see it. If you want to see it in your own way, that's of course fine too. My dispute is not with you, but you're the only one who happens to be replying so it seems one-sided (borrowing this from you, that's a great way to phrase it). But, if I see someone being treated unfairly by the community, then I'm gonna say something.

darkjordanx, Prideful, Sen and 3 others like this.
  16. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    After serving 1-2 bans already, unsure if even necessary in the chance he does get perma banned.

1. IGN: K0reanJesus
    2. REASON: Harassment
    3. DETAILS: In all seriousness, people like TomBrady, people may not like him at times, but he usually never crosses the line and even apologizes in certain cases where people say he's gone too far, on the side note, TomBrady has never actually gotten any bans. This person on the other hand already served 1-2 bans to my knowledge. I'm not saying anything like "Dont Boss run with him" or "everyone leave Sinners," but at the very least, I don't understand at least how the GMs let this stuff go by.

In context to the short screenshot with the alliance chat, I had told him after him messaging alliance chat every 20-30minutes trying to buy everyone's ores at 200k. He intiailly tried buying my friend's at 300k but then said nvm 200k, I told my friend to not sell them because it can easily be sold for 300k with a store, even 250k to just vendors outside in the FM. He continues to type in the alliance chat trying to buy up everyones stuff so I tell him to stop trying to low ball people in your own alliance, and thus the screenshot begins.

The SS with the leafre background with the wall of whispers, friend smega'd LF> Guild, and was whispered by K0reanJesus, rest ensues.

N***** screenshots are straightforward.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...2805318041610/Korean.jpg?width=764&height=573
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach...8074776576/Slaperino.jpg?width=764&height=573
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach...72121970689/Capture2.PNG?width=731&height=574
    https://gyazo.com/696f73e1613bb8b90cd4f09a0894065f

Including past records: https://royals.ms/forum/threads/ban-appeal.112105/#post-625212

He literally purposely tried getting people to cc into a broken channel, and quiet literally crashed the server if any of you remember.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    demonetized2, Myoni, Cheersy and 7 others like this.
  17. cordeux

cordeux Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    your friend is disgusting, blacklisted

SmokerT69 likes this.
  18. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I respect how you see the situation but yes, I still do interpret his actions completely differently, as did others and I'm sure there are others who agree with you too. He is being attacked because people who agree with me believe that he deserves to KNOW that he could have been the better person. Two wrongs do not make a right. Just cause Sat reacted poorly or just cause Sat made a really dumb decision, does not make it okay for OtakuDn to just walk away as if nothing concerns him. It's called being a CONSIDERATE human being. Also, I'm 100% sure OtakuDn has an idea of what drop trading is after playing for so long (since 2015). It's also so commonly done so I'd be really surprised if he didn't even think, for a second, that it was a drop trade. It's also smegas, not snail shells, don't really know why anyone would just discard smegas.

I get it if you disagree as we both know this is open to interpretations. In the end, I'm pretty sure you are giving him the benefit of the doubt, whereas I, believe that he chose not to be the better person (thus for my harsh attitude towards Otaku), not that either of them did.

You're a good guy for trying to stand up for a guy who is being put down by the community, but it's because we believe he deserves some backlash for what he did. We, who gave him backlash, interpreted things differently.

PalmTree likes this.
  19. OtakuDn

OtakuDn Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OtakuDn
    Level:
    I did not think it was the exchange of character to another character, because smegas had several seconds on the floor of the FM, enough to be able to approach and take 10, not 1, 2 or 3 ... 10 smegas. It was a considerable time.

20. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    This argument is going to go full circle, as I would say, yes you thought it was a different thing that happened but if you chose to be the better person and talk it out with Sat despite him being angry, things could have been different... we're only repeating ourselves at this point. I'll just stop bothering now since looks like nothing will change anyway. No one's gonna talk it out like grown adults so nothing is going to come out of this except people's judgments of whatever happened here.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Andriks and PalmTree like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.