[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    I moved the posts not about guild recruitment to the blacklist. If you guys want to hash it out, do it here or do it in a more private way, I don't think the guild forum should be used for such discussions.

Edit: To completely clear the guild recruitment page, I deleted my comment, and will put it here quoting all relevant/moved posts.

Mrkaren, AhLiGaddo and sparky95 like this.
  2. harujip

harujip Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DaLam
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    저는 뭐 더 할말은 없는데
    이미 할말은 카페에서 다 했거등여
    Discord LamDa#6097
    혹시 더 할말잇으시면 여기로 연락주세용

3. Kars

Kars Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xKars
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sanctum
    Dem0nBS is a leech scammer

4. Al3x

Al3x Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    13uccaneer
    Level:
    1. IGN: xMagicanV1
    2. REASON: Leech Scam
    3. DETAILS: Happened on October 25th. I tried buying low level leech from xMagicanV1 but he logged off after payment and when he came back online, he just ignored my whispers and afked. Below are screenshots of prove.

xMagicanV1a.png
    The screenshot of negotiation of low level leech

xMagicanV1b.png
    Another screenshot of negotiation of buying low level leech

xMagicanV1.png
    A screenshot of the trade

xMagicanv1c.png
    Logged back in but ignored my whispers/chat and went afk

Jesseh, DeJia, Yan and 8 others like this.
  5. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    With such prudent evidence, wouldn't this be regarded as ban worthy, objectionable behaviour? @Evan
    Same guy scammed a guildie of mine and similar evidential ss are available if needed.

6. Al3x

Al3x Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    13uccaneer
    Level:
    He scammed Always as well but he have returned the mesos. Me: 65m Always:70m. Although, I said i was going to take if off the blacklist but I have to decided to keep this on the blacklist because I believe he scammed more people beside us two.

What made me believe he scammed more people?
    1. @sparky95
    2. When I asked him if he scammed "Always" @ohnoblobs, he denied but after Always talked with him, he admitted it. Below screenshot is the prove

xMagicanV1 leech scame.png

3. This sounds like an excuse of a scam. Below is the screenshot. Also,@sparky95, is he talking about your friend on the below screenshot?
    xMagicanV1 leech scamd.png

Jesseh, Shnang and Geyforlife like this.
  7. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    There is no way to tell who he is referring to as no specific name was mentioned. However, his words doesn't sound so convincing.

What are the chances one would disconnect only after receiving initial payments and not between the negotiation/trade? Minimum 3 consecutive incidents? Statistically, I call it bullshit.

If he didn't have intentions of scamming, why didn't he seek the buyers for the rightful refund afterward? Simple smega saying "LF> leech buyer who paid me 65m ~~ ago" or "pm me if you were buying leech from me" would have easily lifted the suspicion.

Also, did it really take him 3 consecutive failed tries in these miraculously timed disconnections of a coincidence to realize his shit wifi doesn't allow him to sell leech? Dafaq? If not, he persisted on selling leech with such crap wifi?

This situation looks like he had a guild friend with a brain and conscience who warned him of the possible consequences.

Andreezy likes this.
  8. Al3x

Al3x Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    13uccaneer
    Level:
    I agree. @sparky95, tell your guildie to ask for the mesos back.

Jesseh likes this.
  9. Subtlety

Subtlety Donator

Country Flag:
    Anyone know if this guy got banned? Haven't seen him online since the day this happened.

10. Recently

Recently Donator

ign: aswellk
    Reason for blacklisting: scamming in a cs -> apr trade
    Details: fucked up by giving him the benefit of the doubt by going first when trading cs for aprs; dont trade with this fuckwit, the snake will steal your shit too

Myoni likes this.
  11. Kur0Kishi

Kur0Kishi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sn0wyGrace
    Level:
    Guild:
    [N]Akama
    Some details and evidence or even screenshots would be nice.

12. TrinityEcho

TrinityEcho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SnipeEcho
    Level:
    Guild:
    Peach
    IGN: kutawa (Bishop)

Reason for Blacklisting: refused to give me split for Gen20.

Details: We were a full party of 6 people. He was the bishop in our Zak run. At the end of our run, Gen 20 drops. We start discussing prices to sell at (market price is around 650m right now). The Bishop pipes up that he wants to buy it for himself. We agree, and we even decide to sell it to him for discounted price of 600m. We move back to FM for leader to give him the Gen20 and everyone else to get splits. In this case, there would be 5 of us receiving a split of the 600m he should be paying (600m / 5 = 120m each member). He gives 240m to the leader because one member was not here yet, then 120m to each of 2 members. At this point, he has given a total of 480m to the party. I traded him last after seeing everyone else got their splits. When I requested the trade, he promptly denied it. The leader stayed behind to argue my case. The bishop claimed that if I was given my 120m, he would not have a split. This is when we realized he could not process simple math. He gave 120m to 4 people in our party, effectively paying 480m for a skillbook that is worth 650m market. Just using the discounted price we asked of him, he ended up holding a total value of 600m + 120m = 720m.

Attached Files:

Buccaneer likes this.
  13. MysticalSt4r

MysticalSt4r Donator

IGN:
    Mystic4lSt4r
    Level:
    17X
    Guild:
    Resignation
    If you agreed to sell it at 600m, wouldn't it still be 600/6 because the bishop was also a runner and deserves a portion of the split. And he would give you each 100m? Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Punk, nosebleed, nany625 and 5 others like this.
  14. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    I would like to point out a flaw in your math and as to why that person isn't totally unjustified for what he did. If there were 6 of you and you all agreed to sell the book for 600m then that would equate to 100m per person. The bishop in the party is part of that 100m, therefore, he only owes 100m to everyone else in the party because he deserves his split, which means that he should pay around 500m total (he payed 480m). I realize that you guys said that the 50m discount was his split but isn't it a bit unfair that you undercut him by 50m in the first place? I, personally, would have gathered all the meso he paid out and split that into 5 once again and then everyone is paid and he gets a fair split.

nosebleed likes this.
  15. CerealnOats

CerealnOats Well-Known Member

IGN:
    xTeacup
    Idk if it’s me but it sounds like a weird way to split. I would’ve thought a case like this would be 650/6 or 600/6 depending on sale price because he was a contributing member of the party after all. Just because he wants to buy gen it doesn’t mean his contribution to the run is voided.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    nosebleed likes this.
  16. TrinityEcho

TrinityEcho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SnipeEcho
    Level:
    Guild:
    Peach
    lol u right

Buccaneer, Shnang, neverIucky and 2 others like this.
  17. Larva

Larva Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    1. IGN: Aswellk
    2. REASON: APR scammer
    3. DETAILS:
    He was selling 100+ APRs at 12m each, initially we traded 9 APRs and he said his laptop mouse was very slow so he suggested me to pay first and he would drop later. With the first successful trade, I started to believed him. He asked me to give him 1.2b and he would drop 100 APRs.

So, to protect myself I gave him 600m first and ask him to drop 50 and we would do the rest again. After giving him 600m, he insisted me to pay the 600m balance and then he would drop. I insisted him to drop the 50 APRs before we proceed and he again refused. Then, he disappeared.

After saying "oh" then he was just gone right away.
    At that moment, I knew I fucked up.

I don't know this is banable or what, if possible, please ban this guy and hopefully get my money back. I strongly request making APRs stackable in the trade window as it will prevent more scams like this.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    darkjordanx, Jooon and itsKate like this.
  18. MuhammadAllah

MuhammadAllah Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    -
    Level:
    -
    Guild:
    -
    HAha basic math :D

19. MysticalSt4r

MysticalSt4r Donator

IGN:
    Mystic4lSt4r
    Level:
    17X
    Guild:
    Resignation
    You need to be very cautious about these things. A rule of thumb is that if the seller is low level, you should never trust them. Unfortunately, I believe it's only bannable if it's repeated several times!

Mooshy, darkjordanx and ginwolf like this.
  20. Zerato

Zerato Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EclipseDK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valhalla
    Now that's one nasty, greedy scammer. He'd basically got 600M already which he could have easily ran away with, yet he tried to get another 600M... Some people really have no shame.

What advice I can give you and others for a future scenario is this:
    Trade with something droppable such as White/Chaos Scroll. Both you and the one you're dealing with drops items where you stand (a sufficiently far distance apart from each other). Then, once the piles are correct, you both switch places and pick the other's pile. It feels more comfortable for both, because if one attempts to scam, the other can quickly pick up his own pile before it gets stolen. Also, as soon as you feel someone smells rotten fish, you should probably just stop the trade and go away...

I don't know if people like him gets banned, but at least now this bad egg is on public display on this forum, and that's a start. He still has the chance of restoring his reputation by paying back. If not, let him enjoy his blood money-funded path to Royals glory. Nobody will look up to him anyway.

AhLiGaddo, Kung, Gert and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.