[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZFebreezy

EZFebreezy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EZFebreezy
    for what reason would someone have stacks of 7,777 and stacks of 77,777 if not to try and trick people into buying the 77,777 stacks when they're trying to mass buy the 7,777 stacks

AhLiGaddo likes this.
  2. absolian

absolian Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyAbsolian
    Level:
    ⓵⓹⓼
    AGAIN read what was said ABOVE we already talk about it!. "j**us f**king christ"

let me quote and put BIG RED MARKS around it, this you wont have to look for it.
    **kinda redundant repeat the same thing over and over again for people who just to lazy to read.
    \/

scam acc.png
    /\

hope that's settle this, and to others people don't make me repeat the same things, imo it's just become annoying..

3. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Jesus Christ I can't believe you're actually trying to argue that you're actually in the right here absolian. Your intention to mislead people with the pricing was crystal clear, and it's a dick move. Yes, technically it isn't a scam. But guess what? Still a dick move on your part. Stop being blinded by your greed and think of why people are blacklisting you here.

3825, GoToHeal, Don and 16 others like this.
  4. EZFebreezy

EZFebreezy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EZFebreezy
    so you agree that it's to try and trick people into buying the more expensive teeth?

5. absolian

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyAbsolian
    Level:
    ⓵⓹⓼
    i tell you what i told Juco for what he said, this is "unethical on your part".
    i reply with "i use any means in my arsenal to earn money on other people mistakes nothing unethical about it. its the way of life"

again ' ^': i wont be label as scammer and thief while i didn't scam or stole.

and if there was "Dick" label more then half of the server will be there.
    "the Sellers must and should be unaccountable for the buyers mistakes"

6. Juco

Juco Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Juco,Krizzly
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Guardians
    "i don't Misleading people, i even name my store 15m per teeth set.. people still but them.
    i use any means in my arsenal to earn money on other people mistakes nothing unethical about it. its the way of life"

Your store in named "..." clearly not 15m per teeth set as you claim.
    What is 'Bait And Switch'
    A dishonest marketing tactic in which a marketer advertises a very attractive price/rate/term that is really a teaser rate meant to attract customers. Once the customer comes into the store/office to inquire about the advertised price/rate (the "bait"), the advertiser will attempt to sell the customer a more expensive product (the "switch").

As already stated, the sellers are unaccountable for the buyers mistakes. Hence why you will not be banned. But they are free to blacklist you to make the community aware.

DeJia likes this.
  7. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    ... you're a lost cause. I'm out of this drama lol. GL in your future endeavor.

PS: I'll be the first to boycott you.

8. Espario

Espario Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Alien
    Guys, stop arguing with him/her/it. The name is already inside :D

Do not feed the troll

9. absolian

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyAbsolian
    Level:
    ⓵⓹⓼
    no idea how you come to this conclusion but what i agree on written in BIG Red letters in more then one reply, go READ

i name my store according to its needs, right after S/C its "..." for fast spot take..
    when i sell clean godly items its a face like" ' u' " or a "Clean Godly."
    when store full of teeth i say "teeth" (and sometimes price), and when its mix of items i use "Get in here <3"

and since i now mark and label as scammer for being a "dick" and some said for use "unethical behavior" ill set up store with new names.

there's limit of how energy ill put on this issue, i should have known there's to talking to YOU people.
    this small blacklist community slogans should be "01101001 01100111 01101110 01101111 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101100 01101001 01110011 01110011 "

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  10. LilNoddy

LilNoddy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GosuNoddy
    Let me try dumb it down for absolian.

Sell 1 candy 999k OK. You can do whatever you want.

Sell 10 candy 99k, 1 candy 999k mixed in there, hoping someone misclicks, not OK.

2nd case, there's bad bad intent. That's what everyone is judging you for. 1st case, maybe it was just a mistake or you're an idiot, who cares.

Thank you.

11. absolian

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HolyAbsolian
    Level:
    ⓵⓹⓼
    you didn't have to dumb it down for me, its clear what was done by me consider to this little community as "dick move"..
    there's huge difference in scam people and play on their mistakes.

they got the teeth they paid for arn't they?, their own fault how much they pay for it since price shown to them and they agree to it twice!

its not that i took their money without give the product or ran away without give the service they pay for..

prices are UP THERE so WATCH what you buy and verify the overall cost when Store ask "you are you sure?".
    not the sellers problem you're either blind or "an idiot!"..

also, no need to keep talk about it since one of my characters on the list.
    and i will keep doing it with teeth and few more items that i won't say here. (NOT etc exp exchange).

thank you

thomas3101 likes this.
  12. Goku

Goku Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Goken
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radiance
    Lol this is a sad joke :xD:! It’s like stunk tryna convince everyone he wasn’t guilty and almost convinced himself.

Too many teeth scammers. I almost fell for it too... wasted so many owls. Scammed my returning guildie out 400m. I’m glad people like you are all getting your due punishment.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Tsene, 3825, GoToHeal and 7 others like this.
  13. PurePoisonXD

PurePoisonXD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kolvar
    Guild:
    Storm
    I personally agree with you; people have to check before they click buy, that's common sense. If you don't and buy something by accident, that's just being stupid (I mean like, we're all grown-ups here. I find it ridiculous that people become outrageous and blame others when they make a mistake. Its childish af.), BUT according to some of the people here, that is considered scam in their eyes and you can't do anything about it. Seeing what you did being considered as scam just makes this blacklist less credible imo (Although I never really used this blacklist so... yeah).

14. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Keep in mind that the blacklist is parceled into specific sections, depending on your offense.

It's not a matter of credibility. How can something like this possibly not have credibility if there is literal proof to back up each claim? If you're on the list, you're on it for a very specific reason. The blacklist doesn't exist as a mob mentality scarlet letter that permanently brands you as an inherently bad person. It's there to warn other players (other players being a small subset of the community that would even read this thread) of certain offenses that you may have committed but isn't harsh enough for a ban. If you're on the blacklist because of FM store shenanigans, I'm not going to follow you around and harass you into quitting this game. I'm just going to think twice before I buy an item from a store with your name on it.

SmokerT69 and coolcool like this.
  15. Nine

Nine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xanark
    Guild:
    Shark
    Goodness yea it's their mistake, but what the hell is up with laying a trap to take advantage of others mistakes? According to your logic I should just take your wallet if you happen to forget it at a table at a restaurant for 2 mins. It's the victims fault for forgetting it at a place like that right? But of course I wouldn't do that because you know, that's called being an asshole

AhLiGaddo and DeJia like this.
  16. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    @absolian, you are a scammer the moment you set your shop tittle for x price and you sell your teeth for Y price. People have been banned for this in the past and fuck damn it that the rules were changed, otherwise you would be banned by now. Check ban appeals if you don’t believe me. You are a scammer, period. And all the bullshit you are saying, blaming the buyers that have fallen for your scam when you clearly have the intention to scam, is just pure bullshit. You winning about being added to the black list when you clearly deserve it is disgusting. You are disgusting

uwu, xPoTaTox, GoToHeal and 11 others like this.
  17. PurePoisonXD

PurePoisonXD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kolvar
    Guild:
    Storm
    ...That's a completely different case and there's a serious problem if you can't see it. If you want to take it into the restaurant setting, its like buying a a burger for 20$ instead of 5$ because you didn't bother to check the menu or ask how much it costs then complain about it afterwards.

18. coolcool

coolcool Member

Country Flag:
    This is more like a restaurant depot setting. You know the price of coke is around $1 in the market. Restaurant depot advertises they are selling coke for $0.99. You buy lots of those individual coke's and unknowingly get charged $99 for one because restaurant depot didn't include this version of coke because it expires later than the $0.99 ones. i bought it thinking it was $0.99. I checked the price, i didn't expect a few of the same items to be priced differently. (ex, 7,777. 77,777). If this happened to you wouldn't you be mad if restaurant depot said you should have checked the price before purchasing and not offer a refund? In the real world if the seller misprices one item differently from the same product, the consumer will get refunded. They wouldn't be told "check the price before you buy" cause seller's are straight and upfront with their price. (if you aren't a scammer)
    By your logic, if you walk into a mcdonald's and buy two big mac's, Mcdonald's has the right to charge one big mac at $3 and another one at $33 and it would be my fault for not checking the price of both big mac's even though I should expect to be charged the same price for the same item. Are you seriously going to keep blaming the consumer? Also servers repeat your order and if you order a $20 burger they will make sure you understand that you are buying a $20 burger.​

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Sen, Nine and DeJia like this.
  19. LilNoddy

LilNoddy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GosuNoddy
    There's a serious problem if you're still trying to defend the guy lol. There's a reason for consumer protection laws

edit: that absolian guy didn't list his teeth for $20 and $5, did he now? He listed them for 7,777 and 77,777 mesos next to each other. DESIGNED to scam. Keep blaming the victim.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Nine, DeJia and Jamo like this.
  20. Jamo

Jamo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jamo
    Yo lets throw ign: Ulrich up on here. Scams players by encouraging drop game and will use q-lag/glitching to take your items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.