[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powz

Powz Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SinXL
    Level:
    Can anyone explain what he was doing? I don't play shadower and haven't fought the slap chick yet. I didn't see anything crazy out of the ordinary in the video.

2. -Tommy-

-Tommy- Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    #Valhalla
    [​IMG]

Gert, Piffy, Johnny and 9 others like this.
  3. Powz

Powz Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SinXL
    Level:
    Ohhhh derp. I was looking for god mode or vac hacks or something.

Punk and -Tommy- like this.
  4. Aprils

Aprils Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Aprils
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Carney, Piffy, -Tommy- and 9 others like this.
  5. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    so are you gonna die today, or make it out alive?

(love the song choice)

Jimmers likes this.
  6. Tako Yuet

Tako Yuet Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tilla
    Guild:
    Savior
    ginwolf, Styg1an, MoriForest and 2 others like this.
  7. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Updated the list!
    Keep posting bad noodles
    >:(

8. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    I have no evidence nor am I related to what happened, but I wanted to mention that some people smegad today that he was selling 2 hit leech despite claiming to 1 hit.
    I told them to post something here but seems like they kinda gave up on that.
    So y'all just be careful while buying leech from him.

HuaiEn, ginwolf, Shnang and 2 others like this.
  9. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Sadmickey and iSlush

2. REASON: Extremely rude behavior

3. DETAILS:

Coming back from a long break, I joined a friendly and chill guild called Fendi. After a day or two in the guild, I was typing in alliance chat a bit to to try to make friends and become passionate again with new goals.

So, I asked, "Is selling multiple ulu 2 leech at once possible?"

(Since I have three 4th job mages, and summon farming has been slightly nerfed, I was brainstorming new goals for myself to have fun. My idea was to find an ideal rotation in ulu 2 that optimizes the amount of input to output ratio. For example, if 80% of the normal experience of a leech could be obtained, one could sell three leeches at once at 80% of the normal price and obtain 240% of the normal leech income [and if 60% of drops, then perhaps 180% of normal drops income/hr]. Furthermore, if one uses three computers in a clever arrangement, and uses a vanilla Nexon in game skillbook macro (completely legit) for two-three mage ults at once, i.e., meteor-meteor-meteor, then some real potential exists.)

However, immediately after asking this innocent question, a player named "Sadmickey" from the guild Rogue berated me in alliance chat, saying "Is this what you do for attention?" and other rude comments. Another player, I forgot his ign but was like "Fire2" or something, joined in on making fun of me saying my idea is "200 iq" and "why not do 10 leech at once" and other insulting comments.

Not sure why I got such hostility from these players, and was quite upsetting. I was just brainstorming ideas to push the envelope and have fun. I defended myself to some extent, trying to brush it off by making some slight jokes of my own.

Then, I got kicked from Fendi with no warning. Apparently, "iSlush" from the guild Rogue messaged the Fendi leader Shin, who I had met recently, to kick me. I got no warning, no explanation, nothing. Just for getting attacked from some elitist players who didn't like my idea and made personal attacks that my idea of selling multiple leeches at once was me "doing this for attention"

Masqueradia, KenE, Carney and 41 others like this.
  10. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Fendi hasn't been in the alliance in around almost 2months I think? (I have a character in Degeneracy).
    Is there a particular reasin you're posting this months laster?

Lunacy, Aestel and ginwolf like this.
  11. Aestel

Aestel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aestel/Noina
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    upload_2019-11-17_10-56-11.png
    upload_2019-11-17_10-56-42.png
    upload_2019-11-17_11-34-36.png

1) It was Fire1, i'm in Degeneracy
    2) You didn't mention multiple, you said "3".
    3) You were bragging in alliance about making this a new meta. In forums it became asking an innocent question *inserts 500 thinking emoji*
    4) "Nexon in game skillbook macro (completely legit) for two-three mage ults at once, i.e., meteor-meteor-meteor" basically no telecasting, for those who don't understand.
    5) By potentially charging your clients 80% of normal price while giving only 50% of normal exp is a pepethonk
    How i deduce 50% normal exp is
    for e.g
    if standing in the left or right of the map, you get to clear only half the map, then wait 8 seconds for mobs to re spawn.
    if standing in the middle of the map, you get to clear 65% of the map, then wait 8 seconds for mobs to re spawn. Some of the mobs will spawn to the far left/right of the map, which will be untouchable unless it walks to you or you re position your characters.
    In a normal 2 ulu telecasting rotation, within that 8 seconds, people usually clear the entire map.
    6) My question is legit though, why not do 10 leech at once, since there is no telecasting, and with in-game macro 3x ultimate. Truly a 200 iq suggestion by you. 10 mages 10 channels to obtain 800% of the normal leech income.
    7) Let's be honest, even if you manage to telecast for 3 clients for 1 hour. Will you be able to do that for the subsequent hour(s)? Is it really 240% of the normal leech income?
    8) I can't remember if i said any insulting comments to you that day, but if i did, let me pet myself of the back because i did well. You were being really obnoxious in alliance chat that day.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Sha, Styg1an, MoriForest and 4 others like this.
  12. NTR

NTR Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLordGrim
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hulu
    What is the context of the screenshot where he calls rogue members furries?

Just like how saying the N word among your friends as a joke is cool but not publicly at someone else, the context matters.

For eg, I also have lots of opinions about how some elitists and/or assholes act in game and talk about them to my close friends but I don’t trashtalk them publicly mainly because the backlash is too much drama and not worth my time but my point is it’s not really a blacklist-able point to bring to the table.

And as someone uninvolved, I feel like we need more screenshots (as usual) to see the ‘tone’ of both Fireheart and the players accused.

But my biased opinion is, why can’t you just discuss these good points you mentioned here with him politely instead of putting someone down immediately? Your question of selling 10 leech feels like a sarcastic attempt to call him out on his apparent “200iq” to me.

At the brainstorming stage, both good and bad ideas would be suggested and it would not be advantageous for the game if this is the kind of negative reaction players receive when they try to suggest something fresh.

Carney, stevenstiff1, Gert and 8 others like this.
  13. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    Hello.

2) Multiple and three are the same thing ?

3) False. I asked the idea and instantly got insulted by SadMickey and ganged up on. It's not fair to put my actions under a microscope when I was defending myself from a personal attack from SadMickey. If it seemed like bragging, it's purely in your imagination as a result of me trying to defend my idea against people who won't even consider it. I'm not the one who started it. In the end, iSlush and Rogue abused their power against me to kick me from a guild.
    (no need for 500 thinking emoji )

4) -

5) Not the intention as I explained in my post. "if 80% of the original exp rate can be obtained, then can charge 80% of the price". Not looking to scam any people here??
    (no need for pepethonk)

6) 10 leech at once seems way too extreme. The idea is to still maintain a reasonable level of experience and leech. I'm not saying necessarily macro 3x ultimate, even with 2-3 computers. It's just an idea.
    (no need for 200iq comments)

7. Be honest? I am not lying to anyone here, it's just an idea. Not sure why you and others attacked me so hard for it. Since I'm busy IRL, I'd much rather work hard selling 2-3 leech at once for say 2 or 3 hours, then play all day.

8. How was I being obnoxious for suggesting an idea and defending myself when getting personally attacked? You say to pet yourself on the back because you did well to insult me?

Also, not necessary for you to post screenshots you made in game going out of your way to further insult me. The screenshot of me saying that about Rogue is in a personal guild discord and was a joke, not sure how you got it and not relevant here.

Just proves my point further.

stevenstiff1 likes this.
  14. Filter

Filter Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Uh, don't use my name in your nonsense when I didn't do anything, I wasn't even on for the initial incident, and only got back after. :confused:
    Don't blame me when Fendi's GM or JR. kicked you. That was their decision after reviewing what you were typing originally.

lee1, Jesseh, ginwolf and 9 others like this.
  15. Aestel

Aestel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aestel/Noina
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Hi
    2) Multiple can be 2, can be 10. 2 is possible to telecast, but still not ideal as it isnt 8seconds clear map.
    3) By any chance you have an ss of it so that we can work from there? If not it will be your words against mine, which is pointless argument. To me, you are straight out bragging, not my imagination.
    5) If 80% of exp obtained for 80% of the price for an hour is incorrect. The only people i can see buying that trio ulu2 leech that is those who do not have enough capital to afford the normal ulu 2 leech. Lets say for example if you give 8m/hr exp in a normal ulu 2 leech for 8m mesos. Compared to you giving 10m/hr exp for 10m mesos. If enough capital to afford the 10m exp for 10m/hr leech, why will i spend 1 hr sitting in ulu2 with u for 8m exp for 8m/hr. It will simply be wasting time, but then im not here to teach you how u should sell your leech, everyone has their style. What i'm saying is, it isn't really too practical to be doing that.
    6) No, 10 leech with in game macro 3x meteor = approx 9seconds. Monster takes 8 seconds to spawn after kill, so i dont see why not. It is just my suggestion, similar to your suggestion.
    7) I didn't say you were lying, I just said let's be honest don't have to be so defensive. And again, please provide the ss of me and others attacking you so hard on that day so that we can work from there, and let others see how hard you were attacked.
    8) I did insult you, you were being obnoxious. Despite that you continue to brag about it. But then again, you can post any relevant ss here and we can continue the discussion.

Additional point
    Yes, you just met shin recently, but the people you called out being rude vs meeting up shin is 2 different things. Why did you wait until today to make a post about something that happened months ago?
    If you want something to debate about, provide some SS. Based on what i see here, it is all just words. The other people in alliance/guild were pretty annoyed with you as well.

16. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    The story is really this simple as my original post says.

Shin told me he got messaged from Rogue to expel me and just complied because he wanted to avoid problems. I later rejoined Fendi because I explained how unfair the situation was and I proved my loyalty to them.

One member of Rogue personally attacked me for a suggestion and then they put the blame on me because of their power as a group versus me as an individual.

I think the community should be warned of this guild and the bad example they set for the community which is shameful as they are some of the highest end players in this server.

Carney, stevenstiff1 and sids like this.
  17. Piffy

Piffy Donator

Country Flag:
    I don’t know who are you mentioning but I know some friends from Rogue and they are nice. Blacklisting a guild because you see/feel a few bad apple, isn’t it too... childish?...

yaqzan, Nucleophiles, XTC and 6 others like this.
  18. SkyYu

SkyYu Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SkyYu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Crew
    IGN:BulletThief
    Reason for Blacklisting:Item Scam
    Details:When I was fighting Pianus, he appeared and asked me if he can join and kill with me.
    He promised he don't need any loot, so I accepted.
    After Pianus died, he stole all the droppings and ran away immediately, and keep hiding in Cash Shop now.

Defunctional, Carney, Johnny and 15 others like this.
  19. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    cat-1.png.png lol

But realistically why don't you all just take a step back and just chill. Sounds more like a feud than a blacklist issue. Tho- I am glad it's being done here instead of a new thread in feedback or general or something.

20. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I just woke up to a few pm's, and trying to read all of this on crappy internet was fun lol
    Since you provided no ss's of them being rude, unfortunately it's going to be ignored.
    Also:
    I caught up on the posts, and at first it was looking fine, until you started attacking the entirety of Rogue and that's when it went to shit.
    You went from iSlush & Sadmickey, straight into other members that weren't involved in your original post.
    Most likely going to clean this up @Evan
    (I'm not home right now, internet's really bad where I am. It took me over 30+min to load all of these pages smh)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.