ShanksのSafe Adventuersクエスト

Discussion in '日本語' started by Foch, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Foch

Foch Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    先日知人をMaple Royalsに誘った所、いつの間にかMaple IslandからVictoria Islandに行く際に英語のクエストが必須になった事が判明しました。
    出題順や選択肢がランダムで、規約についての問題の為内容を理解する必要がある様なので、英語の苦手な人の為に、問題文と答えの日本語の意味をまとめました。
    これを見ながら進めれば、理解してクリアできると思います。
    間違いや不足があれば、書込みをお願いします。
    それではよろしくお願いいたします。

問英1.A friend or family member has said that you can use their account(s). Are you allowed to do so?
    問和1.友人や家族と同じアカウントを使う事は許されますか?
    答英1.No, using their account(s) gives me an unfair advantage, and I should never do it I am only allowed to play on my own accounts.
    答和1.だめです、与えられたアカウントを使う事は不公平な利得です、だからそれはするべきではなく、自分自身のアカウントで遊ぶ事のみ認められます。

問英2.Are you allowed to search for a player's personal information on the internet without their consent, and post the information either in game or on the forum?
    問和2.同意無しにインターネット上のプレイヤーの個人情報を探す事、それからゲーム又はフォーラムに情報を投稿する事は、許されますか?
    答英2.No, that would be considered doxing and is an invasion of their privacy.
    答和2.だめです、それは晒し行為であり、プライバシーの侵害です。

問英3.Are you allowed to launch multiple clients on your computer to access your accounts?
    問和3.あなたのアカウントにアクセスする為にあなたのコンピュータ上で複数のクライアントを立ち上げる事は許されますか?
    答英3.Yes, I am allowed to launch multiple clients.
    答和3.はい、私は複数のクライアントを立ち上げる事を許されます。

問英4.Are you allowed to make any remark that could be perceived as derogatory or otherwise prejudiced towards any group of people based on their race, sex, gender, life choices, or any other division?
    問和4.人種、性別、ジェンダー、人生、その他について、人々に向けて蔑称や偏見と思われる事を述べる事は許されますか?
    答英4.No, that would be considered vulgar/hate speech
    答和4.だめです、それは品が無い発言、ヘイトスピーチと思われます。

問英5.Can you watch a TV show or video while playing MapleRoyals?
    問和5.MapleRoyalsで遊ぶ間にテレビや動画を見る事はできますか?
    答英5.Yes, as long as I am still attentive and reply to messages directed at me, or if I'm AFK-ing.
    答和5.できます、私がダイレクトメッセージに注意と反応をするか、又はAFKをする間に限って。

問英6.Certain actions may get repetitive; such as when you are selling leech. Are you allowed to program a script, or download an existing one off the internet to automatically control your character?
    問和6.leechを売っている時の様に、特定の行動が繰り返される場合はあるかもしれません。あなたはあなたのキャラクターを自動で動かす為に、プログラムを作る事、又はインターネットに存在する物をダウンロードする事を、許されますか?
    答英6.No, that falls under Macrobotting. a more serious form of botting that is equivalent to hacking.
    答和6.許されません、それはマクロだからです。マクロの深刻な物は、チートと同じです。

問英7.Given a scenario where you are unfortunately permanently banned from MapleRoyals for a valid reason, and your ban appeal has been denied. Are you allowed to create a new account and continue playing?
    問和7.有効な理由でMapleRoyalsから永続的なアカウント停止を不運にも受けたとして、あなたのアカウント停止解除の訴えも拒否されました。あなたは新しいアカウントを作成してプレイを続ける事が許されますか?
    答英7.No, that falls under Ban Evasion and my accont(s) would eventually be banned.
    答和7.許されません、それはアカウント停止回避であり、私のアカウントは最終的にアカウント停止されるでしょう。

問英8.How often are you allowed to vote for NX each day on Gtop100.com?
    問和8.Gtop100.comで毎日NXの為にvoteする事は、どれ位の頻度で許されますか?
    答英8.Only one time.
    答和8.1日1回ずつです。

問英9.If another player is harassing you with explicit, vulgar, or offensive language or content, what should you do?
    問和9.もし他のプレイヤーがあなたに品が無いか攻撃的な話または内容で嫌がらせしていたら、あなたは何をするべきですか?
    答英9.I will capture a video, or screenshot, and report it on the Forum under 'Report Abuse'.
    答和9.動画かスクリーンショットを撮影して、ForumのReport Abuseにそれを報告します。

問英10.If there's more than one person in your household playing MapleRoyals, what must you all do in order to all vote each day?
    問和10.もしMapleRoyalsを遊ぶ人があなたの家族に2人以上居たら、あなた方全員が毎日voteする為に何をしなければなりませんか?
    答英10.Apply for the whitelist on the forum and until it is approved, only one player will vote each day.
    答和10.forumでwhitelistに申請してください、そしてそれが承認されるまでは、1人のプレイヤーのみが毎日voteできます。

問英11.If you come across a bug, or a glitch that gives you an unfair advantage while playing MapleRoyals, what should you do?
    問和11.もしあなたがMapleRoyalsを遊んでいる間にあなたに不公平な利得を与えるバグ又は不具合に遭遇したら、あなたは何をするべきですか?
    答英11.I will visit the 'Bug Report' section on the forum, and report it there.
    答和11.私はforumのBug Reportセクションを開いて、そこに報告します。

問英12.MapleRoyals is constantly update and the new patches can be downloaded from the website in order to enjoy non-disrupted gameplay. Are you allowed to play on outdated, or modified, or any other game files than those provided on the Download Page directly by MapleRoyals?
    問和12.MapleRoyalsはコンストタントにアップデートされ、新しいパッチはゲームを混乱無く楽しむ為にウェブサイトからダウンロードできます。あなたはMapleRoyalsのダウンロードページで提供される以外の古い又は変更された又はその他のゲームファイルでプレイする事を許されますか?
    答英12.No, as playing the game using improper files may cause disrupted gameplay for myself and other players.
    答和12.許されません、不適切なファイルを用いてゲームをプレイすると私自身や他のプレイヤーのゲームプレイが混乱する原因になるかもしれません。

問英13.Players collect fame for multiple reasons. Assume you encounter someone whom you dislike because of something they did. Is it appropriate for you to defame them?
    問和13.プレイヤーは多様な理由の為にfameを集めます。あなたは何かした事が理由であなたが嫌いな誰かと出会ったとしましょう。嫌いな誰かにdefameをする事はあなたにとって適切ですか?
    答英13.Yes, so long as I do not mass defame and/or engage other players to mass defame the player on my behalf.
    答和13.適切です、大量にdefameしない又は私に代わって嫌いな誰かを大量にdefameする事を他のプレイヤーに頼まない限りは。

問英14.When is it permitted to put a weight on your keyboard to perform actions while not at your computer?
    問和14.あなたのコンピューターから離れる時、アクションを行う為にあなたのキーボードに重りを置く事は許されますか?
    答英14.It is never okey, I should always be playing my character myself.
    答和14.OKではないです。私は常に私自身で私のキャラクターを動かすべきです。

問英15.Whether you have encountered an item you wish to purchase, but do not have enough mesos for, or are quitting MapleRoyals and want to earn some money by selling your equipment. Are you allowed to buy and/or sell the item(s) using real money?
    問和15.あなたは購入したいアイテムと出会って、しかしその為に充分なmesosが無い、又はMapleRoyalsをやめているからあなたの装備を販売してお金を稼ぎたい。あなたは現実のお金を使ってアイテムを買う又は売る事が許されますか?
    答英15.No, Real World Trading is unfair, detrimental to the market, and is not allowed.
    答和15.許されません、RMTは不公平で、市場に有害です、だから許されません。

問英16.You see a player acting suspiciously; such as looting items from afar or attacking out-of-reach monsters around the map, are you allowed to loot the items dropped by those monsters?
    問和16.遠くからアイテムを拾う、又はマップの周りの手の届かないモンスターに攻撃する、その様に不審に行動するプレイヤーを見たら、あなたはそのモンスターからドロップしたアイテムを拾う事が許されますか?
    答英16.No, because reaping benefits from a hacker is not allowed.
    答和16.許されません、なぜならチートする人から利益を得る事は許されないからです。

7番目の問英10.Have you clearly read and understood the rules of MapleRoyals? Do you understand the punishments that would be imposed if you are caught breaking the rules?
    7番目の問和10.MapleRoyalsのルールを確かに読んで理解しましたか?あなたがルールを破ったら課される罰を理解しましたか?
    7番目の答英10.Yes
    7番目の答和10.はい、読んで理解しました。

以上です。お疲れさまでした。

Tim, daikon0160, Anmi and 3 others like this.