Staff team changes

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Josh, Dec 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joez

Joez Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Latias
    Level:
    Reasonable but I honestly think you’re such a nice person and I wish everyone could get along as you say.

I don’t agree with a ‘sweeping under the rug’ approach though because it victimises the minority in a debate and we can clearly see how that played out when you have a look at the pent up frustrations that amounted in this thread

^-^, Egoiste, Samme and 16 others like this.
  2. Pleh

Pleh Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Woad
    It 100% was not Muff so you should probably remove that post. There were two people that fit the criteria that the other user stated from Extalia and neither were Muff (the offenders being Beard/Pills & Kazegax).

TBK, Kai, ginwolf and 4 others like this.
  3. Matt

Matt Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matt
    Level:
    N/A
    Guild:
    Staff
    This thread's initial goal was to invoke positive change within staff, and although there have been good and concrete feedbacks made in this thread, it is also clear that it has become a platform for dismantling general trust in Staff. The leaking of internal Staff matters from the past, as well as sensitive data, which were partially founded on false grounds, are not precise tools to achieve a constructive dialogue. Several of the issues that the thread has devolved to are seemingly brought up out of frustration and achieve little more than to damage the reputation of the Staff and server. Certain posts have been deleted for crossing the line, and this thread is being locked after I give my final comment on some of the matters which is as follows:

I admit that there have of course been missteps along the way that contributed to the perception of favouritism and/or bias. Since the anonymous feedback, lessons have been learned, improvements have been made, and stronger boundaries have been set. However, I believe digging into nitty-gritty details which aren't the most relevant anymore is not productive in regards to solving the problems at hand. As has been mentioned: players want change, and it is possible for change to occur without advocating for various Staff members to step down, whether due to issues of the past or issues that can still be improved upon. I have already stated that we are making progress in restructuring the workload distribution for Staff members. We will also be reforming the Terms and Conditions to better fit the desires of our players, and we will work on better organisation and more responsiveness to feedback and suggestions - including taking quicker action on community feedback where possible, and of course continue to work towards providing a better atmosphere and working environment within staff. We will strive for more transparency between the Staff and the Community. We want to be more open and accepting of reasonable criticisms, and take the vast experience of the players into account. But we also ask that proper time is given for things to be considered, as well as enough time for developmental tasks to be fully completed. Our goal always has been and always will be to create a fun and enjoyable experience for all community members.

Punk, Gangsta, Megun and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.