Suggestions for the Chair Gachapon Event

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Stephen, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    As said by Matt:

"A total of 3,256,050,000,000 mesos was spent on Chair Gachapon, and 33,215 Gachapon Stamps were used."

Wow.

Seems like an excellent way to suck mesos out of the Royals Economy. So, if that is something the Staff wants to do, taking mesos out of the Economy...

Maybe you could have this event once a month or once every other month for 2 or 3 days? It would allow people who don't want to spend money on the stamps to just do the quest to collect the items so they can get two stamps for a shot at a tradable chair. On the other hand, it will also allow people who do want to spend the 50 Mil mesos for stamps to participate as well and act as a meso sink.

Just a suggestion.

3.25 Trillion Mesos...Holy Bejeesus!

2. LichWiz

LichWiz Well-Known Member

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    I think that they are trying to add new chairs for every chair gacha to keep things exciting for the players, which might be a big factor for why so many were participating in this event. While i do agree that we should see this event more (for example, every half a year), i'm less of a fan of making it monthly. Having it be a condensed major event adds to the hype around it, as you wont get the opportunity to use this gach for an entire year if you miss it.
    Btw, just wanna add that the stamp quests was brilliant for getting people addicted! From personal experience i can say that every time i came to turn in the stamps, i ended up rolling 50m/100m for the remaining tries i had left.

3. KWJ

KWJ Well-Known Member

Guild:
    Oblivion
    200 broken wings broke me too ~f4

bacondagger, Derrxck, Sen and 4 others like this.
  4. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    i wld suggest raising the price again if it was to be tat often to 75/100m per try >:D

5. Al3x

Al3x Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    13uccaneer
    Level:
    The mobs hunted for stamp quests should have consistent spawn and drop rate. Some of the quests needed adjustments or be changed to hunting another etc but nonetheless stamp quests were a great idea for people that have a budget or simply cannot afford paying 150m per day/chair gach

Some of these quests include:
    broken wings
    slime bubbles
    pig heads
    fiery tentacles
    jr boogie horns
    worn out goggles
    mushroom spores

If chair gach were to made every 6months, I think the duration of the event should be shortern. Also, for making it every 6months, it should keep the game exciting but that is just my opinion

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Jesseh and Zusti like this.