To the amazing Blacklist stories and CWK community players out there.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghostie, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    Having some connectivity issues, just saw these giving some of my thoughts,tbh most pp go cwkpq for bonus, but since zuba able to on so much client and not factoring that its quite irritating to on 3-4 clients for pq, normally ppl doesn’t want mon onli bonus, he came in with Mules for mon but still took 1 share of bonus fair enough, initially I joined cwkpq for mon to increased my range n slowly moved to 1 mon 1 bonus, just on the 2nd cwkpq I gotten my wa8 mon, after that I still try to cwkpq with him with my bs to get 1 mon 1 bonus, not just coming on 1 character for bonus, overall just a nice guy to guide you when you still New n try to maximise the benefit of the party

TayK and Ghostie like this.
  2. VitaLemonade

VitaLemonade Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Zuba is definately wrong for yelling and "retarded" was uncalled for. Then again one of the cwk i did with you recently, you also wanted to bring your SI mule and said you have no damage (the one me mentioning about it will be a long cwk run but we suddenly got a lvl 200 NL and you actually had damage to deal on the boss. So everything worked out fine in the end.) If you really do go on such runs with your 1 mule alone and plan to just provide buff, I dont think youre in a good position to scold other people on that? In the past when your SI was still lvl 130 or so? (can't rmbr) you still brought it to do cwk and got your fair share of rewards.(Annoyed me how some ppl can just say they have no damage but still get equal reward, but hey im still getting my rewards just at the expense of 5-10more mins so there wasnt any reason to point out or BLACKLIST) Also sometimes the way you ask for things is quite demanding and idk if its just me but i find it quite rude but I'm able to put up with it since theres no harm done to anyone. (Like what wangwang said :p)

@Eli

Johnny and Eli like this.
  3. iSlayDogs

iSlayDogs Well-Known Member

i almost thought it was a reply to me XD

4. Ghostie

Ghostie Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ghostie
    Level:
    ** edit, i spoke to sighpie.
    he told me that you are not referring to me.
    Apologies, i shall archive my original post.

I have not been actively bossing esp cwk for the past 2 week, you may wanna double check if you gotten the wrong guy here.
    I don't believe i ever ran with you on cwk, none of your IGN are familiar to me.
    Yea my SI mule have no damage cos it's a mule? so i have no idea what you meant by with a lv 200NL, it suddenly "had damage to deal on the boss" ?? my Bucc at lv 134 now still does 0 damage.

If i am the host of my cwk run, it is impossible for me to go without my Hero which is my main attacker.
    If i am not the host of the cwk run and the host allows me to join and bring only bring a SI support, it means that the party needs a pirate as well as me to support the team.
    Perhaps you are unaware, but SI speeds up the run by buffing attack speed of warriors and MM/Sair alike as well TL for echo/ress when compared to the BS in party that does 0 damage. FYI, I am way more useful and helpful in a boss fight stage.

Adding on, i don't ever camp for mega to try to slide into a cwk party (unlike others) without my Hero and try to mule for a bonus slot unless they need a last pirate and require me to support to the end of the run. It is counter efficient for me to do that for just 1 bonus 0 mon when i can either host my own run or just join a 5 man party run since i have pirate/archer/mage. I have never ran more than 2x cwk run in 1 day by splitting up my pirate/archer/mage/warrior.

Your post makes no sense at all. I suggest you scrutinize what you said esp the lines i highlighted in red.
    The last line sounds exactly like what Mr Wang likes to say. If you're here to circlejerk him, i suggest you two to get a room in game, there are many free rooms in FM and you two can continue there.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  5. TayK

TayK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tayk
    got em

Skyra likes this.
  6. Xem0boyx

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    Let’s cwkpq soon! 2nd nl mule soon =x

7. Ghostie

Ghostie Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ghostie
    Level:
    NL Mule ???? :eek::eek::eek:

8. Xem0boyx

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    lvl 78 now la..

9. iSlayDogs

iSlayDogs Well-Known Member

that person was just tagging his friend eli i guess. His "text" was what i wrote in my first post ._.