Unhinged Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by pragmasaurus, Jul 28, 2023.

1. CreamGoddess

CreamGoddess Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CreamGoddess
    Level:
    Guild:
    Roger
    New apples cause :gapple: isn't enough

[​IMG] [UNDEFINED]

Weapon Attack +90, Avoidability +90

[​IMG] Dragon Apple

Speed +190, Jump +123

[​IMG] Apple Heart (avaible during valentine's event)
    Heals 99% HP, heals 99% MP, Weapon Attack +130, Magic Attack +130, Weapon Defense +50

[​IMG] GM Apple
    Weapon Attack +999, Magic Attack +999, Weapon Defense +999, All Stats: +999

[​IMG] Pink Apple
    Who knows?

[​IMG] (M)apple Warrior 30
    All Stats: +15%, Duration: 900 sec

Notes: I'm lazy to add description and duration.

2. Baconfry

Baconfry Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hachimitsu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Versatile
    It's unfair that Holy Symbol works for bosses but Taunt doesn't! We should level the playing field by making Taunt work on bosses! Of course, the effect would have to be rebalanced in order to not disrupt the meta too much. I propose we do this by removing just the EXP/drop rate increase, while keeping the other effects intact.

Tobi, Damien. and Sylafia like this.
  3. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    We have ~setting megaphones enableall/disableall/disablegachapon already, but that's really not enough. We need more granularity in our smega control. As such, I recommend adding a few new options:

uwuonly: Only displays smegas containing "UwU" or "uwu", any others are filtered out.

fishonly: Only avatar smegas using that one fish spear that overflows the smega box are allowed for perma corner fish

drama: For those who just want to read people arguing about apples all day.

I think this should provide enough smega control for pretty much everyone to be happy.

4. Martin

Martin Donator

IGN:
    Alumina
    Level:
    Rework the medal system:
    Instead of having medals as they are now, combine all the stats from every medal acquired and have it be a permanent stat bonus to your character. You can then choose which medal you wish to display without it affecting your stats. Medal stats would possibly have to be adjusted but this way every medal would be useful, whether it is +10 hp or 8 m.atk, and we wouldn't just see the same 3-4 medals everywhere anymore :classy:

5. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Give characters a random trait, like an allergy, physical condition or syndrome upon character creation.
    Some examples:

[​IMG]
    Allergy
    [​IMG]
    You are allergic to certain potions or dairy products such as milk. You still get healed, but you get a negative effect as well, such as slow. Use other healing items to avoid negative effects.

Effect: Gets the same benefits as other players, but also gains a negative effect for some time. Can be circumvented by using all cure right after using the item they are allergic to, unless character is allergic to the all cure.

[​IMG] Scoliosis, paralysis, etc
    Unable to perform a variety of different physical skills. Warrior classes is a bad choice for this kind of character. Paralysis can also be randomly obtained by dying to bosses too many times.

Effect: Can use most magical skills, sair battleship and some physical skills, but are unable to use skills that demands a lot of movement such as bucc skill Demolition.

[​IMG] ADHD
    Your character gets hyper and has a harder time afking and being a henehoe. Will randomly start jumping without player input if players do not move for too long. They also have a hard time focusing and may randomly stop attacking bosses and mobs if players use the same skill for too long.

Effect: After a random amount of afk time, will start jumping. Repeated skill usage can make them lose focus. Focus can be regained by using other skills or doing other things.

[​IMG] Autism
    Your character developes special interests and hyper focus, like learning a certain skill quicker than other characters, finding prequest items quicker than other players and so on. However, the exact opposite effect can happen if they lack interest in a certain skill, boss, etc. They may demand the player to follow certain routines before attending a boss expedition, or the character will look visibly upset for some time (Automatic F4). They may also lack a social battery and will refuse further social interactions if you are too social for their liking during a short period of time.

Effect: +1 SP grants +2 in a random skill. If character lacks interests, +2 SP grants +1 in a random skill instead. Will refuse further social interactions for X amount of minutes after speaking to NPCs, using the chat function or entering player stores several times within a short time period.

This is of course not meant to poke fun of these conditions. I have some of these traits myself :PBLove:

6. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    Those who tend to read a lot of ban appeals might notice a common trend with them: the scourge of people's brothers hacking/botting/vote abusing, sometimes on their accounts, sometimes just sharing a computer.

As a nice clean way to handle this issue, I recommend making it so that having a brother is a bannable offense. This would easily solve all those problems and let staff have an easy reason to keep them banned, without needing to prove account sharing even!

FAQs:

• What if my brother is dead?
      • You no longer have a brother, so as long as you started playing royals AFTER he died you're good.
    • What if he comes back to life?
      • In the case of a zombie apocalypse we have bigger things to worry about.
    • What if I have a gender fluid sibling who's only my brother sometimes?
      • You're only allowed to play while they're not your brother.
    • What if I have a step brother?
      • That still counts as a brother
    • What if my brother doesn't even play Royals?
      • It's still bannable, you still have a brother.
    • What if one day I discover I have a long lost brother that was separated at birth?
      • Just like ignorance of the rules is no excuse, ignorance of brothers is no excuse. You should be doing your due diligence on brotherhood before playing.

7. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Title: Reviving a Classic: Golden Zakum Helmet Crafting Option

Dear Game Developers,

As we continue to enjoy the game, I wanted to share a suggestion that I believe would bring joy to many players. It's a pity that the Golden Zakum Helmet, which was only available during the 10th Anniversary celebration, can no longer be obtained. This iconic helmet holds sentimental value for many players, and I propose introducing a crafting option to revive it.

Suggestion:

Add a crafting recipe that allows players to fuse a Zakum Helmet with 1000 Gold Plates to create the Golden Zakum Helmet. This would give players a new way to acquire this beloved item, even if the original event has passed.

Benefits:

- Allows players to once again obtain the Golden Zakum Helmet, a coveted item with sentimental value.
    - Provides a new crafting challenge and goal for players to work towards.
    - Encourages players to engage with the game's crafting system and utilize resources in a new way.

Thank you for considering this suggestion!

upload_2024-5-6_4-10-30.png

Last edited: May 5, 2024
    Damien., EivenOwo and Sylafia like this.
  8. whitemagejames

whitemagejames Well-Known Member

NPC dialogue for alternative zak jump quest should bully the player for not being able to complete the JQ

9. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    It seemed unhinged until "redistribute fined mesos to compensate victims of other scams", which would be difficult to do for several reasons, but seems more noble than unhinged :sammymug:

Damien., Geto and Sylafia like this.
  10. Dish

Dish Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Dish
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Gloves For Pickpocket 1% Scroll
    ~css
    ->
    Adds a 5% chance to double the number of mesos received in trade (taken from the trader's Inventory).
    --> There is a 2% chance of a 14-day ban when failing the scroll (repeatable).
    ---> Multiple scroll successes will add 5% for each pass

Damien. and Sylafia like this.
  11. Yaro

Yaro Donator

IGN:
    Yaros
    Allow Corsairs, Night Lords, Shadowers, Heroes and Paladins to equip two weapons - dual wield. For the warriors, only allow one-handed weapons to be dual wielded.
    These classes are extremely underpowered and seriously need this buff.

Damien. and Sylafia like this.
  12. Tobi

Tobi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    September
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue & Rice
    All stats on gloves, shoes and earrings (except Single Earring) should be counted twice, since you're wearing two of each.

Damien., CreamGoddess, Geto and 2 others like this.
  13. Tobi

Tobi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    September
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue & Rice
    Watch out, qwerty keyboard users!

If you write "/fund ign" instead of "/find ign", your currently equipped gear is immediately transferred to the person you were trying to find.

To prevent this from being abused as a way to trade untradeables, any equipped untradeables are simply removed from the game.

Damien., Tim, brickogre and 2 others like this.
  14. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    New ironman griefing strategy found!

PaddysPub, Damien., brickogre and 2 others like this.
  15. brickogre

brickogre Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    brickogre
    Guild:
    SaigonCafe
    Allow characters to equip gloves for shoes and vice versa. If shoes are equipped in the glove slot, your accuracy is halfed but your max speed cap is increased by 10%. Caveat is that your character now runs on all fours.

If gloves are equipped in the shoe slot, your character now auto loots. However, regardless of nx or equip in the slot, you visually have a pair of Vibrams FiveFinger shoes on.

16. Fill

Fill Well-Known Member

make dark knight immune to darkness :chillin:

Geto, nomade, Sylafia and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mrdeadlifter93

Mrdeadlifter93 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DewaltXR
    Level:
    Make everyone who got perma banned each month compete in a 30 day challenge in Bera, a hardcore (perma-death) server with 1x exp/mesos/drop rate with much stronger mobs during which us regular folk can place mesos/item bets based on different possible outcomes.

Only 1st place (highest level, most quest complete, most jr.necki skins collected, w/e) gets unbanned.

Geto likes this.
  18. EivenOwo

EivenOwo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EivenUwu
    Level:
    Guild:
    stick
    Add scroll for weapon speed :)
    becasue I found this video by accident

Sylafia likes this.
  19. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    When an equip drops, most of the stats on it are randomized. However, the number of upgrades available isn't. I propose letting this stat also have random variation, and include it in the godly system. This would allow, for example, a DPS to have up to 13 luk, 60 WA, and 13 slots clean (= 26 luk, 125 wa when fully scrolled) if you're lucky. Maybe we could also allow Clean Slate scrolls to be used on fully scrolled gear, for +1 slot if it passes (keeping the boom chance)

Think of the amazing potential we'd get from new godly gears! And it'll add a lot to the whole system of gear upgrades and scrolls, and really let people push their gear to the limits.

nomade, EivenOwo, Geto and 2 others like this.
  20. Succubus

Succubus Donator

IGN:
    Succubus
    Level:
    ✭✭✭
    I speak for anyone and everyone who has ever touched the RNG hellhole of the Maple prison when I say, fuck you.

Geto, nomade and Sylafia like this.