URGENT

Discussion in 'Community' started by thedarkest, Mar 5, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedarkest

thedarkest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Bro since you didn't witness the moment, let me explain it. I was the leader of the apq party. I equipped my basket to hit faster , then drew my mouse to the amos again to get into. When I clicked, it dropped the ski and it was only 1 second it was looted by DipeSlice. So technically I didn't have adequate time. I pushed on '' pick '' button right quickly. I already saw that I dropped it by mistake '' quickly pushed the button. 1-2 secs''

2. RoyalDC

RoyalDC Well-Known Member

Pancako, those are some good points. But let's not forget the looter just resold the sky ski to the OP for 6b, which is the exact same immoral behavior that Saledor became infamous for. Is it better than ignoring him and holding on to the ski to sell it to someone else at full price? Yes, but don't forget the looter's guild master was most likely pressuring him to either return it to the OP or resell it to him. Despite the way in which this was handled, we can analyze the looter's language and see that he clearly finds this amusing and annoying for him to deal with; a complete lack of empathy for a mistake of this magnitude. Apart from selfishly leaving the APQ run early which ruined the run for the 4 other innocent members in the party, he comes on here victimizing himself despite just making the easiest 6b in his life. The audacity of the looter is quite shocking.

3. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips

Dude you were stating things like ' we need to drop an atomic bomb' just because players like me are stating facts.

Let me give you some advice : Close this tickets and stop whining.
    fact = fact you dropped your mistake = his win

And yes i am Pamperboy

lozy likes this.
  4. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    You are not telling the truth by using plural word of '' things ''.... I smegad just 1 time that was an inapproriate one '' the world needs another atomic bomb. '' I didn't smega the you said. That was because of some ppl who were using inappropriate language. And I feel sorry for that. Everbody knows that:
    fact = fact you dropped your ski by mistake = his win... But looks like you're not getting the point... We're not argueing if wins or not.... I want to prevent this kind of things in the future and if can someone prove that this kind of thing happens to any players, he should be able to get his equip back. the Staff regulated those ToS, so why can't we argue this and maybe find a solution for this kind of solution?

I am sure you agree with that nobody should lose his equip in this way. So why don't step forward to change it?

5. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    If op really did not wish violance for anybody then may we see a proper apology for Pamperboy? Because I seriously think calling nuke on anyone is the most disgusting thing here and PamperBoy should file a report on that issue.

6. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    I've just realized that you are thinking that I pointed to Pamper with my smega.... I didn't do that smega for Pamper for sure but if it was understood that way, sure I do apologize. But I want him to be sure that I didn't mean to him with that smega. That was the result of all smegas, not pointed to Pamper.

NehZu likes this.
  7. SlingyBoi

SlingyBoi Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chadethy
    [​IMG]

Your skii is back and you’ve learned an expensive lesson on careful inventory navigation and the lack of morals people have. Probably best to just leave it at that and move on.

8. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Idk man according to the picture Cynn uploaded ealier, there was your first smega and followed by pamper's, after pamper there were none other. And that "nuke" smega you called for his specific name... gz on getting your ski back though!!

9. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    There were like
    20 more smegas I did b4 that smega.... That's why I critisized Cynn's post becasue of only posting few of my smegas but not all which caused misconception by some.

NehZu likes this.
  10. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    Yeah, so you messed up by accident, someone looted the ski, and didn't wanna admit, shame on them, they should be on community blacklist.

But you, you messed up AFTER that by how you reacted, and everything else. TLDR, you unnecessarily made your own life harder by how you went about the whole incident.

I'm never interested in the incident itself, because well, shit happens. What I do look at though, is how the people involved handle the situation.

Yeah, disgusting behaviour, and should be submitted to community blacklist. That is that.

I don't wanna get involved with things like "guild masters etc." because I don't roll that way, but fair play to the people involved trying to find a resolution.

Either way, a resolution has been found, but I'm just baffled that the OP cannot see that he handled this situation really poorly, maybe more people need to shed light to him on his situation, after all, he is TheDarkest indeed.

Relievz, EivenOwo, Panduh and 2 others like this.
  11. thedarkest

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    thedarkeat
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnlyFriends
    Do you really think that If I had handled the situation in the way you hoped, I would have got my ski back so easily?.... The thief wouldn't give that back for sure .... You don't care about guild master and etc... you only care about How I 've handled the situation?.... what would be different now If I had handled the situation differently? Probably those:
    - All would appreciate the way I acted ( does that change anything? Do I care about people's appreciation? I care about how they act against a disgusting situation without looking how the situation has been handled..cuz theft is theft....)
    - Most people would say '' we feel sorry for you ''..... so? what does it change? Do I want ppl to feel sorry for me? I want them to be united and push the Staff action against this kind of situations. But former experiences have proven that they would not...
    - People would try to fund me... ( I have not begged for being funded ... cus in the server you can money easily. Still appreciate those who wanted to fund. But my point is not my ski but the reaction to this kind of disgustiong situations)..

All you bubble here is '' handled poorly ''.... most of the players here are older than 26... you don't care about an adult acting this this but you mostly care about how I have handled.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
    Tentomon likes this.
  12. Pancako

Pancako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PancakeSwap
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kamuna
    I will say this for the last time, since you cannot comprehend this.

"Once dropped, an item no longer belongs to you." < read this again and again

When you step back and stop soaking in your pool of narcissism, you will realize that:

1) He didn't break the TOS by taking your Ski.
    2) He did not steal your Ski like you constantly say he did. If you say he did file an official report and he will get banned for it, right?
    3) You weren't entitled to get the Ski back for free, if you did, lucky you
    4) If you paid 6b for your Ski back you acknowledge the fact that your mistake has to be paid for

Sure dropping the Ski was a freak accident, but it is what it is.

Trust me, nobody would be united under your front with the way you handle things.

If you have problem with the TOS and the way the game is being managed, you know who to tag and call out.

Lastly, if you handled the situation the way I hoped, who knows the outcome, you surely don't because you didn't.

Maybe you would have gotten back the Ski for free, maybe you'd never see your Ski again.

All I know is the extent you went through for a Ski which, I quote you "cus in the server you can money easily", and the way you behaved says more about you than the incident or the person who looted your Ski.

Doesn't matter what I think, as long as you are happy with the outcome. As long as it's worth it to you, life goes on.

zannath, Paton, NehZu and 3 others like this.
  13. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    tl;dr while we cant say what would have happened if you acted more decently about losing your sky ski, throwing a temper tantrum, raging etc didnt garner you any sympathy.
    if you had sympathy you might have had help affording the sky ski back, or buying a new one, or who knows, you could have had a better deal buying your old one back

14. MasterSponge

MasterSponge Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KetamnSponge
    Level:
    Guild:
    N/A
    yea unfortunatly u made a mistake and have to deal with sad consequences thats life gl on getting it back

15. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Will be locking this thread due to the following reasons:
    - the OP has gotten back the item (weapon - Sky Ski)
    - certain comments are getting heated and may lead to flaming
    - the debate about "thief" will never end (moral decision)

Note: no WP were issued for this thread, but I may issue WP if the flaming about this issue occurs elsewhere

In regards to items being accidentally dropped - unfortunately, Staff are unable to provide a rollback or compensation for such scenarios

However, if anyone has a good idea of how to deal with such a situation, please submit Feedback with details
    https://royals.ms/forum/forums/feedback.3/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.