Advanced Shadower Macro Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by zYue, Dec 1, 2015.

1. zYue

zYue Donator

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Normal dropping
    1. Put the amount of mesos per bag you want to drop, plus another six 0's before that, on your clipboard (so if you want to drop 5,000 per bag, copy 0000005000).​
    2. Place the meso drop window so that the OK button is on top of the meso icon in your inventory, like this:
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    3. Now, you can keep down Ctrl + V (Cmd + V on Mac) and spam click to drop.​

Mouse Keys dropping
    1. Turn on Mouse Keys.​
    2. Put the amount of mesos per bag you want to drop on your clipboard, so you can access it with Ctrl+V (Cmd+V on Mac).​
    3. Place the meso drop window so that the OK button is on top of the meso icon in your inventory, like this:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
    4. Now, you can keep on doing this: Num5 > Ctrl+V (Cmd+V for Mac) > Num5 to drop a bag of mesos. You can repeat this. Another way is to keep Ctrl + V pressed and spam click Num5; however, not all keyboards will be able to do this. Check if yours does.​
    This is just the basic procedure; there's a few tricks to make it go faster. There's a limit, though: You can't drop faster than 6 bags per second! This is simply not possible, period. Even the fastest droppers around have trouble passing 5.

Mouse Keys: Mouse keys basically means you turn your numpad into a mouse on your keyboard; you can move your mouse and click with it. On Windows, you can turn it on by clicking Alt + Left Shift + Num Lock. You will see a little icon at the bottom right corner of your screen, looking like this: [​IMG], indicating that it's turned on. You have to have Num Lock on to use mouse keys normally; clicking on the icon will allow you to change the settings manually. This is up to you to decide. On a Mac, go to your Accessibility settings (System Preferences > Accessibility) and go to Mouse & Trackpad. Here you can turn MouseKeys for Mac on.

Trick: To make it go even faster, you can simply bind the paste command (normally) to a single key, which will allow you to click it faster (you only have to click 1 key instead of 2 at the same time), turning the Ctrl+V in step 3 into a single button. This is only useful if you don't use the first option (The first option is where you keep Ctrl+V pressed and spam click).

In the end, the Mouse Keys will be the faster option, if you have a keyboard that allows you to keep Ctrl+V pressed and spam click Num5. If your keyboard doesn't allow the second option, then just stick to normal dropping.

Careful!: I have to stress this to those wanting to try: MACROING IS NOT ALLOWED. This is considered robot play and is bannable!
    MACROING = use 3rd party programs to click/play for you. It does not mean the use of built-in Skill Macros. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ:

Question: Other than 2+ target bosses (Zakum arms, Krexel?), wouldn't you want to use just Dark Sight + Assassinate without Boomerang Step?
    Answer:

1. Even though Assassinate does more damage per use, it is actually much slower. And Boomerang Step will do more damage in the same amount of time, so use it when it's not on its 1 second cooldown!
    • Boomerang Step: 680ms, 1000% damage, 1.45%/ms.
    • Assassinate: 1380ms, 1800% damage, 1.30%/ms. (This excludes Dark Sight cast time*)
    *Dark Sight have almost no cast time (entering and exiting) on this server!

2. Having Boomerang Step's godmode on top of the 40% dodge (Shadower's Shadow Shifter :love:) is also a good way to stay in 1 spot when dropping coins.
    • 32% of the time in godmode when using bstep>SB>SB.
    • 49% of the time in godmode when New Source comes out and Shadowers switch to bstep>SB.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. adsf92x

adsf92x Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AwNerd
  3. mystercool

mystercool Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Poohbear
    #muchpro

zYue likes this.
  4. KenE

KenE Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Height
    Guild:
    Wiggle
    thanks for guide!

Koalas, PalmTree and zYue like this.
  5. Gossamer

Gossamer Donator

Fantastic Guide :O

zYue likes this.
  6. zYue

zYue Donator

Country Flag:
    Thanks for the positive feedbacks! :D

7. baconator

baconator Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Baconator
    Guild:
    Yokai
    3pro5me

zYue likes this.
  8. zYue

zYue Donator

Country Flag:
    Bacon pls, time to make a Shadower~

baconator likes this.
  9. Neshium

Neshium Donator

IGN:
    Pact
    Level:
    Guild:
    Synergy
    Other than 2+ target bosses (Zakum arms, Krexel?), wouldn't you want to use just Dark Sight + Assassinate without Boomerang Step?

zYue likes this.
  10. zYue

zYue Donator

Country Flag:
    VERY GOOD QUESTION! (Will add it to FAQ)
    The answer is....
    1. Even though Assassinate does more damage per use, it is actually much slower. And Boomerang Step will do more damage in the same amount of time!

• Boomerang Step: 680ms, 1000% damage, 1.45%/ms.
    • Assassinate: 1380ms, 1800% damage, 1.30%/ms. (This excludes Dark Sight cast time*)
    *Dark Sight have almost no cast time (entering and exiting) on this server!
    2. Having Boomerang Step's godmode on top of the 40% dodge (Shadower's Shadow Shifter :love:) is also a good way to stay in 1 spot when dropping coins.
    • 32% of the time in godmode when using bstep>SB>SB.
    • 49% of the time in godmode when New Source comes out and Shadowers switch to bstep>SB.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    Neshium likes this.
  11. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Doed razer macro work too? Like put "0000006000" in a macro step and they remplace ctr +v ? Becouse i have my own macro to drop them fast but its just 10 mesos per sec

12. zYue

zYue Donator

Country Flag:
    I do believe that it is against the ToS to use a macro to type out the numbers.

13. Scab

Scab Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Scab
    Level:
    all the images are dead. any chance of a reupload?

oR11 and KeepOut like this.
  14. KeepOut

KeepOut Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KeepOut
    Level:
    RIP images

Vigi likes this.
  15. dizzo

dizzo Member

Country Flag:
    I would like to see the images too =(

16. Scab

Scab Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Scab
    Level:
    It's too bad that literally all info was in pics and not writing. Can we just get all pro shades to leave some insights in this thread?

One thing that's been bothering me is the dark sight, assassinate, boomerang step macro.
    If I use the order DS,A,BS I can hit the macro whenever I want without doing anything first, but sometimes assassinate doesn't activate and I get stuck in DS for a second. Hitting the macro again doesn't do anything at this point and if my hp gets low it is dangerous to get out of DS by attacking, cause you will take touch dmg before pots start working. So you need to have a separate assass button for this situation.
    But changing the order in the macro to A,BS,DS, while stopping the problem of getting stuck in DS, still sometimes stops mid macro, forcing you to keep manually DSing.
    Both options suck while trying to focus on dropping.