Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

For someone who "doesn't care what ppl think about him" you sure do write a lot of walls of text.
    You don't care, but yet you are fighting for the nuances of your blacklist reason
    You don't care, but yet you are also fighting for the nuances of the exact reason you decided to sell the Claymore.

Stop being so slimy, you are not getting out of this and literally nobody supports or approves the way you act.
    You are only making it worse for yourself.

RoyalDC, Ports, 11063 and 27 others like this.
  2. zonith

zonith Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Zonith
    Level:
    Guild:
    ours
    very astute breakdown and interesting point on cancel culture.

and tbh the moeed/zofran comment has me rolling cause yeah that shit was crazy when it went down lol!

3. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    https://imgur.io/a/YmXajTe

I just don't get how one just simply random CC to find a 32b item on the ground.
    Your whole story from start is suspicious since your SS provides zero detail in time passing.
    Also, what is more likely is that you know said player does this.
    Only probable outcome you know the player muling this way and you've been on the lookout.

Of course people drop stuff and you can take it and move along.
    I get your story later when you SS it and send to Tim for confirmation, but why not wait awhile before selling? Why even pm the owner? Why not sell it on a mule and never tell anyone?

I am not gonna act on conspiracy theories but my own life experience set off the alarm giving your start of the story and then your actions.

You're either a toxic person or you're not.
    Make up your mind.

lxlx and TopKEK like this.
  4. MitchyD

MitchyD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xLust
    Level:
    16x
    Guild:
    Starlight
    [​IMG]
    To be fair he already mentioned the reason why he sold it to the victim.
    He planned on selling it on the marketplace and the victim himself said he'd buy it back.

5. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    The whole story he told is so ridiculous and difficult to believe anyway. Probably best not to assume any of these details are actually true.

Screenshots, rather than a wall of text, would have been a lot more helpful. The lack of screenshots in itself is another reason to call bs on Saledor's story

RoyalDC, eVolve, okki and 3 others like this.
  6. TroyTJK

TroyTJK Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TroyTJK
    Level:
    Guild:
    Harbor
    I think we all can agree who is contesting for the most cringiest/disliked person on the server :^)

lxlx and Tentomon like this.
  7. degerman123

degerman123 Well-Known Member

Level:
    @Saledor We get it, you have an insane ego. Can we put it aside for a moment, do u actually not feel bad at all for the person after slapping him in the face with the 3b discount for his own item, all this knowing damn well it was all just genuine mistake? Don't u realize how down bad u are for this? How is this all even worth debating for you? What can you possibly say at this point to change literally anything?

Metallica, Valzer, MrMikiMiki and 7 others like this.
  8. Teglio

Teglio Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    asdadasdad
    lmao, look this dude

onetwotree likes this.
  9. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    Feel free to drop the coupon anytime :rolleyes:

Straalman, Tail, Tentomon and 4 others like this.
  10. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Yeah I get it man. But see, if you have no ill-will and are a normal person with morals.
    ( believing in what you do is what you get, consider this could happen to anyone and nobody would like to be treated this way)
    You'd have 0 problems simply giving it back.
    That's why my gut feeling say this guy knew what he was doing from the get go, he knew this guy is muling like this with said items and so happen to be there.
    Also, if you'd keep this item and wanted to sell it why oh why wouldn't you talk about it openly.
    Why do you keep secrets. Who are you doing a favor? Tim already gave you his confirmation. What more do you want? Nobody can touch you or the item.
    Heck. If I could keep it I'd just tell everyone to f××k off and let the person learn from it since he already mentioned he doesn't know said person.
    Like others mentioned this guy is two-faced. Hero and villain.

A normal person would panic and just simply give it back, if you have ill-will or a plan on doing something like this you'd have a whole story planned out and probably written down somewhere on the computer.
    Seeing how he contacted tim as a first move besides "waiting 10min" why 10min? Why not 30min? Why not an 1hr? It's an item worth 32b.
    Also, how long was it on the ground? Items despawn after 2minute?
    So whatever story this guy added that the owner was afk is very unlikely.

" I random CC and seee 3 chars afk. How long were they afk? No idea but an item was on the ground worth 32b" I wrote hello???? For 10min then went on to contact gm Tim to confirm I can keep said item." Tim said sure " I go sell said item for 29b since I feel good and I'm a good person?" Who bought it? Due diligence? "OH np it's the original owner no need"

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    Valzer, vainz, Daisies and 6 others like this.
  11. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    In retrospect, what do you guys think about nany's bow now? :chillin:

@Don help me out a little

Eli, NekoYen, PhonyHolden and 6 others like this.
  12. Light Yagami

Light Yagami Donator

Country Flag:
    You know what really gets me?
    If he’d already spoken with Tim about the claymore… it would’ve come as no surprise to bring it up in the ban appeal. Explain the income discrepancy.

Instead he shows us a hand-picked screenshot of him “protecting” the owner; then complains of time and money lost in the ban appeal.

eVolve, lxlx and Gunit like this.
  13. Aeronautics

Aeronautics Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    corgi oshiri
    Level:
    nii
    Guild:
    inus
    wasn’t that the stupid guy that intentionally listed his perfect nisrock in shop but didn’t leave meso in it to block people from buying it? omg what an accident

Mangoh, Nei, pogdog and 3 others like this.
  14. onetwotree

onetwotree Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    onetwotree
    Level:
    Goofy ass boy started a thread, exposing a "friend's" relationship problems to the entire community, but wants to protect the privacy of the person he stole from. I'M DEAD :pepez::pepez:

yairdabush, Daisies, naomixx and 13 others like this.
  15. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    Create
    @Saledor ,

Okay, please try to answer this time.

So far the actions you said you've taken lines up with the victim story so i'll take your word for it, that you really did found the claymore lying on the floor when you entered that channel.

What i want to know is, you claimed that you waited 10 minutes for the person to respond, presumably to return the claymore. So, why is it after waiting 10 mins, when the person finally replies with a "cc pls", you didn't bother to tell him that he dropped his claymore? Was "cc pls" rude? It was during the time where RG was popular, all maps were almost always taken, is being told to "cc pls" so surprising? People prepared their characters for multiple runs and people were snatching channels all the time, you should know this well since you did RG daily. After waiting 10 mins, one would think that he would at least mention that he found his claymore right? You didn't even TRY.

It really seems like you are just finding excuses to justify why you couldn't return it there and then. From what i gathered from your version, you had a change of heart and decided to abandon your morals all because he told you to cc pls. You've obviously already made the decision at that moment when he told you to cc pls that you weren't gonna return the claymore.

So, when you say things that happened later on like below,
    and

upload_2023-11-23_22-38-1.png

(rhetorical) It makes me wonder WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING like you were still waiting to give it back when its clear as day that you had already made up your mind days ago? You didn't even bother to contact him, it was staff who told him where his claymore went. So he comes looking for you naturally, hoping he can get his claymore back, and your reason for not giving it back is because he was rude by telling you to CC when people were doing it all the time then? Really? Also, you said there were 2 other people there, but you 100% know its all his characters. You wanna know how i know that? Tell me who would xfer gears with 2 strangers on the map? Also, if the person told you to cc pls, chances are he would have told other strangers to cc pls as well, so you definitely knew it was all him yet you pretend not to, giving excuses again to hold on to the claymore. You also could have easily asked him to prove if the other characters were all him by asking him to log them but you didn't even try. Just rushed to close the conversation, kept communication to the minimum because it served in your favor. Its such a convenient excuse for you right? Telling him he's rude, and then telling everyone else that there were 2 other players there. So which is it then, was it because he was rude or was it because there were 2 other players? And because you didn't try at all, i know you are bullshitting with your intentions, you never intended to return the claymore, so WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING? Go ahead, prove me wrong. Show me that you tried.

Also, why are you victim shaming him and gaslighting everyone else into thinking he was rude when he wasn't to begin with? Name what he said to you during your interaction with him that was rude enough that it made you not want to return his claymore. Just another convenient excuse to paint yourself in a better light. Stop trying to fool everyone with your theatrics.

I have more questions for you but i don't think this should go on anymore so i hope you do answer it honestly this time if not i'm not gonna bother anymore. Also, please post the entire report not just the SS, you can censor the victim's name to protect his identity since that's been your get-out-of-jail card for everything

Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
    Char, Ports, Valzer and 19 others like this.
  16. Bacon

Bacon GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BaconLord01
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity

You keep assuming you were banned without evidence like we just wanted to magically check on your progress. Stop ASSuming. Also, you know damn well the appeal took longer because of info you withheld (not involving the claymore). Don’t try to skirt around that little fact my dude.

Char, Ports, Valzer and 38 others like this.
  17. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    According to his logic and his own words;

Telling someone to “cc pls” during peak RG when it was broken and everyone was looking for a channel = rude and toxic, deserves an apology after “his majesty” received such humiliation to his fragile ego

Stealing a perfect weapon and then selling it back to the victim while gaslighting and manipulating him = nice and wholesome, doesn’t deserve to be blacklisted and completely normal behavior, nothing wrong here

:confused:

Valzer, BurnedPyre, tazan and 9 others like this.
  18. Zanath

Zanath Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zanath
    Level:
    Besides all the afterward toxicity, is taking items from someone that's drop trading not blacklist-able in general? Sure you're a dumdum if you drop trade valuables but whoever takes them is also just not a nice person, since you're taking advantage of someone else's mistake. If you find a wallet in the street and take all the money from it despite it contained ID I would also think you're a bad person.

Valzer likes this.
  19. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heart
    there u go for people who wants to read
    https://royals.ms/forum/threads/for-the-community.206171/

MrMikiMiki and Schmank like this.
  20. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

Which begs the question:
    What did he have to hide from his ban appeal?
    Why would you hide stuff even after being asked multiple times, even tho it could get you unbanned?
    I wonder what other surprises his past holds.

Valzer, Daisies, eVolve and 12 others like this.