Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

Quote from the Terms & Conditions page
    upload_2022-4-24_1-33-9.png

If I remember correctly, he said that slur in Kerning City (using all chat) which is a public space in the game.

chainyu0220 likes this.
  2. MengQian

MengQian Donator

Country Flag:
    well... the "Immediately bannable" isn't referred to that you don't require to make an appeal.

It's like we all know staffs are able to detect when something seems illegitimate is happening, such as dropping some expensive items, even can track your conversation logs.

But that doesn't mean once the alarm of the vulgar speech is on, they'll need to tp to that player and tell him 'Hey yo you got banned cuz you said something bad' ,

Which is not only too much work for them but also make you feel like playing in a server that's filled with restrictions.

3. iBishop

iBishop Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Healerzxc
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Luxury
    Isn't the blacklist a place to post where things gone wrong for whatever reason and that person who caused the problem bailed for no apparent reason? Who are you to tell me who I can't/can blacklist? Trohan's daddy? Already said gave him the benefit of doubt till he comes clean what happened and till date he didn't so yeah. If he comes clean and just apologize, I'd have no qualms just removing the post but he didnt. Just chose to ignore. So im just informing the community in case if it ever happens again. Sure shit does happen all the time in party runs but if your own run was botched and bailed by someone, wouldn't you want some action/awareness to be done at least? Don't even get why you'd want to blacklist me LOL

Yuubaby likes this.
  4. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

What I'm saying is, the screenshot of the player in question saying the f-slur is RIGHT THERE (with ~servertime), and according to the rules its a word that would trigger an immediate ban if it was said in a public space (which it was) so why should there be a report on it? I have linked the "terms and conditions" page in my previous reply if you wanna read it for yourself and confirm that I did not change any of the wording.

Like I said, I'm not trying to attack any of the staff members, I was just curious as to why a report has to be made, I'm not gonna reply any further since this thread is getting flooded with posts that don't contribute to what it is meant for, but feel free to inbox me if you wanna talk about it further.

chainyu0220, OnlyFrans and Donn1e like this.
  5. Inclusivity

Inclusivity Donator

Level:
    my runs have been botched plenty of times... you can choose to move on to the next day and do your 2 ht runs again too :chillin:

PDaddy likes this.
  6. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    No big deal dw. I was just on my phone so I couldn't do anything. It’s better to make a report so other GMs can handle it in case I forget about it

DickDann and Nekochu like this.
  7. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    For documentation purposes

Supposed if Staff simply banned players without keeping evidence in the log or report abuse, how are they gonna respond if the said player appeals for it?
    "You are banned for 3 days in Apr 2022 but we don't know why"

kmusissi, Aestel, kasper lami and 2 others like this.
  8. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

That makes sense, but the evidence is present in this case for documentation purposes.

9. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    The evidence needs to be logged somewhere where Staff can access it easily, instead of a random forum post

Supposed if the player appeals for the ban months later, it would be difficult for the Staff to trace back how the ban occur

During my Staff period as Forum Mod, I would still submit Report Abuse instead of leaving random screenshots of hackers in the Staff chat and expecting GMs to deal with it

Tail, Jhun, Sen and 6 others like this.
  10. Nekochu

Nekochu Donator

Oh I never actually thought of that, thanks for the explanation :)

chainyu0220 likes this.
  11. chainyu0220

chainyu0220 Well-Known Member

Thank you all for clarify the situation I met. Knowing how to deal with the similar issue now. I won't report him, hoping everyone won't experience similar case anymore.

Thanks neko, Kenny and Dave.

Nekochu and Dave Deviluke like this.
  12. iBishop

iBishop Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Healerzxc
    Level:
    15x
    Guild:
    Luxury
    Yep but feel there's nothing wrong posting about a person who botched the run and didn't say a single word & just poofed? It's a community blacklist to post as awareness for a reason, kinda sus for high level player to buy and poof too just like that

Yuubaby likes this.
  13. jerry liang

jerry liang Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LilDeJerry
    Level:
    1. IGN: Gabzilla (18x bishop)
    2. REASON: Stealing other people eggs in event
    3. DETAILS: so this guy was on the top platform and it was all good at first, then he became greedy and came down to mine cause i hit a lot of eggs and never pick up which i intended to do it later, I went down to the below platform then he came and took all mine.

Attached Files:

• dg.png
      dg.png
      File size:
      114.3 KB
      Views:
  14. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    This only shows a confrontation in chat, nothing else. As per rule number 5, please provide uncropped screenshots showing everything that happened.

As other people said, a regular report should suffice. However, if this person doesn't learn from their bans and keeps doing this, then a blacklist spot may be suitable. ~imboss

chainyu0220 likes this.
  15. PDaddy

PDaddy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PDaddy
    Level:
    Dad
    Guild:
    Criminals
    Cause normal people wouldn't give a fuck. They would just move on, but you got butthurt. I personally wanna blacklist you for being soft af. I'm not trying to play the game with ppl like you tbh. I play this game to have a good time with my friends. You act like this game is a job or something. :xD: People fucked up my runs before too buddy. You don't see me making Blacklists. People like you make this game soft as shit. PM your Guild and IGN so I can Blacklist it. You don't have to boss with us again, and we wont boss with you again. Fair? Cool.

16. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    @PDaddy , please don't assume that someone else would feel the way you do. Everyone has different experiences that cause them to react differently to different scenarios.

Personally, I believe that @iBishop has the right to feel upset. Does it deserve a blacklist post? Perhaps not. Perhaps this person logged off because they were embarrassed or ashamed.

What I cannot endorse is that idea that "no one would give a fuck" and that someone deserves to be blacklisted for being "soft" (emotional). That is textbook gamer male behaviour, where people are expected to be macho men who don't react emotionally and promotes this attitude of suppressing/repressing emotions. PDaddy, your words are extremely harmful and invalidating. iBishop has every right to feel the way he does; just a gentle reminder that this might not be blacklist worthy behaviour is enough.

Tidy, Knoxz, Ecstaticrabbit and 13 others like this.
  17. PDaddy

PDaddy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PDaddy
    Level:
    Dad
    Guild:
    Criminals
    Hope they feel better soon

Inclusivity likes this.
  18. FieryPhoenix

FieryPhoenix Donator

Country Flag:
    After reading the posts, tbh if someone moved at prehead aft being specifically told not to i would be pissed to as it is a waste of a run esp if other people maxed out their runs for the day. So why are you so dam rude to scold someone a bitch for no reason at all? He was just telling what happen.

Superg0ten97 and Yuubaby like this.
  19. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Keep it civilized. Any flame wars will be reported.

Tail, bibz, Tect and 1 other person like this.
  20. toby27

toby27 Active Member

IGN:
    Nero7
    1. IGN: nekopua
    2. REASON: left after 1 apq
    3. DETAILS: he just left and told us to wait for 30. waited more than 30 mins couldn't find a replacement and wasted 3 more runs.

nekopua.png

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    Aqwrd likes this.