Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
  2. Javier

Javier Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Javier
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    I'm playing a festival show for over 9,000 people with my band today.

whoa.

3. CreamGoddess

CreamGoddess Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CreamGoddess
    Level:
    Guild:
    Roger
  4. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Un juego de los años 2000 no puede soportar wifi xd que chiste

5. Javier

Javier Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Javier
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    I played a festival show for less than 100 people with my band last saturday.

whoa.

tazan, 11063 and okki like this.
  6. Crazyzhen

Crazyzhen Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DeadcooL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Is it food?
    Wow...so u're hostile to everyone who are friends with ppl u dont like

Jinium likes this.
  7. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Sometimes I see giant piano keys in manga and it really bothers me

Also, side view of the said piano in case anyone is wondering
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Javier likes this.
  8. Tail

Tail Donator

Guild:
    Rogue
    Imagine having a longer time and equip window to ~buyback? that doesn't get wiped by DC's (when the client itself is buggy and crashes you unexpectedly)
    or a soft item-lock feature that prevents accidental NPCing / dropping items? yeah nope.

The amount of times I've seen innocent undeserving friends of mine accidentally NPC and lose 50b+ items is heart shattering, but hey, it's a mistake from the player's end so fuck you and to hell with your years of hard work.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    Jimbo, TheRadiant, Geto and 8 others like this.
  9. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    item locks when

skete, Damien., Shnang and 1 other person like this.
  10. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    Wanted to respond to someone’s comment and it got too “dramatic” so I decided to post it here instead with some name “edits”+My brain is a mush cuz I’m drunk+high af after a night out and intense work session+first 2024 rant on GIOYC, E N J O Y

“Not NEARLY as long as her case. Not even comparable. I personally find it sad that someone who is scamming+gaslighting people and instead of owning up his Ls, comes up with a weird ass story as an excuse no one in his right mind would even believe in a pityful attempt to “clear” his name/reputation so it stops being on meme tier list along with other infamous assholes, gets his ban lifted so FAST compared to someone who never did anything bad to anyone, grinded her ass off for 12+ hours in freaking skeles along with being the best skele seller in the entire server does not even get a response for MORE THAN HIS ENTIRE BAN DURATION so don’t even compare the two.
    If anything, SHE should be on admins priority, not a scamming lying gaslighting coward.
    Am I biased? Fuck yes I am. And ya all should be as well. Especially if you know them both. In some cases, you just have to be biased, definitely in my case when the comparison is between someone who was the first person to welcome me back after three year hiatus over someone who became a literal meme. And for some reason, I have a feeling I’m not the only one with this opinion…Just call it a gut feeling. ~f17

Piffy, Enticing, Pastax3 and 3 others like this.
  11. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I cannot believe 500m dagger guy has the gall to bring up perfect sword looters name whenever a scam or deplorable act is committed like they arent cut from the same cloth. Doesnt matter if its Memes, blacklist, shoutbox or general discussions, he brings up perfect sword looters name. You are no different then him. You both let greed and number go up mentality circumvent being a decient human being. To me, you are one in the same. The fact you both have never shown an ounce of remorse solidifies that stance to me

12. Javier

Javier Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Javier
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    know that feel when you agree so much with someones comment you just exhale so hard through your nose?

goddamnit

Enticing and Geto like this.
  13. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I just feel sad seeing some people choose self gain instead of morals and friendships.

That's not the mushroom game I remember.

Since when we became such assholes to each other?

Enticing and TopKEK like this.
  14. Yaro

Yaro Donator

IGN:
    Yaros
    Dear people who kill Area/Mini bosses for NX and only NX.

I hate you.

Every time I try to kill these for quests/monster card only to find 20 empty channels, I want to quit the damn game.

I wish you only DEF and MP scrolls from all those gacha tickets you bought. May you never feel the warmth of a chaos/white scroll ever again.

Assholes.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
    Patze507, Ghostie, Sylither and 3 others like this.
  15. KDT

KDT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ZeusMuse69
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heart
    people do be still supporting man's actions.....
    probaly man's have somthing on people that cant be ignore
    :pepeauf::pepeboba:

16. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Although this incident happened quite some time back, it has always been weighing on my mind whenever I think about a career or job

There was a time when I was unemployed and had some doubts about my path in life such as do I further my studies (university) for better pay or just continue to work with my college degree

My father felt it would be beneficial for me to seek advice from a "successful" relative (he earns 10k+ SGD monthly) so I met up with him at a restaurant

I explained the situation to him about how I would like to better myself for work aspects, but at the same time I would need some money to ensure my mom doesn't starve (both of my parents are divorced so my dad doesn't give her money)

Me: I am considering university but I would need a job to ensure my mom is okay in terms of money, would it be better for me to take a part-time course + a part-time job, or should I work full-time and try to learn via alternatives such as online courses?

Relative: study full-time and just don't care

Me: what do you mean?

Relative: just don't care about her, leave her be

At this point of time, I was kinda blanked out and confused, wondering if a relative was sitting in front of me, asking me to give up on my mom

Me: wait, you mean I should just go study full-time and don't care about my mom?

Relative: yes

Me: I believe this could be a misunderstanding, I am ensuring my mom doesn't starve to death as she's unable to work anymore, so I am giving her a minimum amount of money monthly for food

Relative: just don't care about her

At this point, there were so many emotions going through my mind - why does he feel it's okay for me to just give up (or abandon) my mom, someone who has taken care of me for years

I do not think he should sponsor me or fund me for my studies just because he's richer, but the idea of even lending me the money (loan between relatives) wasn't even suggested

I was looking at a relative who was deemed "successful" in my family circle, asking me to give up my mom, for a potentially better career path

While I was thinking of all this, the awkward silence lasted for like 3 minutes and he added "What's the hesitation?"

It was difficult to continue a conversation with a relative who could ask me to give up my mom (or any other family members) in such a calm manner so I just left

Upon returning home, my father asked me how was the meeting, I told him it was okay as I felt the topic of [giving up the family for a career] would just cause tension or drama

He kept bugging me about the meeting so I only told him to not contact the relative anymore

Weeks later, my father felt I was trying to escape reality by not contacting the "successful" relative to learn money-earning tips and started to question why am I so lazy and unmotivated

Although I told my father to drop it at first, he just kept going and nagging me about how wonderful the relative was, until I snapped and asked him "Is it okay to give up my family for a career?"

After I told him the entire conversation with the relative, he appeared shocked about the "advice" and just left me alone
    (we also argued about would he like it if I abandoned him as well in the "what if" scenario)

This incident made me think a lot, money is indeed important in our lives, but is it important till we give up on our family members?

Dennis, Geto, dirtmouth and 4 others like this.
  17. Tail

Tail Donator

Guild:
    Rogue
    you're such a delusional donut LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    get gud ;)

lee1 likes this.
  18. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

19. JTee

JTee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JTee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    It's honestly a bit sad that individuals that find themselves centered around controversy and disagreement simply refuse to look inward towards the actual root of said issues. It's just rinse and repeat at this point - with new faces and old. Is it coincidental? After this many weeks/months/years/occurrences? Is this just a delusion of grandeur? It's like a regular biannual occurrence at this point at a minimum but it's kinda stale honestly.

RonJJ, Piffy, Enticing and 6 others like this.
  20. TopKEK

TopKEK Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Volatility
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    All “Copyright infringement” laws are bullshit and do not need to exist until we all live in a complete utopia and have nothing else to improve in our fucked up world, a world where actual criminals live large while the vast majority of gen Z/millennials will never own a small cockroach/rat infested old broken down apartment in a shitty part of the city let alone a nice house, instead of catching the actual criminals and making our lives better and safer as a society as a whole they continuously spend hundreds of billions every year pursuing nonsense that doesn’t hurt anyone but the top 0.00001% and their pockets just a tiny bit (it’s not like they will go broke from someone opening a mushroom game private server for barely 2k people for example).

How do these people who enforce all this nonsense even sleep at night after looking at our world thinking to themselves “nothing’s wrong here, everything is just fine, we caught the copyright infringement guy in his mom’s basement, the world is secure now!” is beyond me. I don’t know who sets all these priorities in our world, but they are so out of touch with reality and 100% never seen the stuff you cannot unsee for the rest of your life done by ACTUAL criminals not the bullshit kind of “criminals” they are trying to catch to please their corrupt masters. Fuck them all. Every single one of them.

PaddysPub, Crazyzhen and Sylafia like this.