[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Mrkaren and Masqueradia like this.
  2. Buccaneer

Buccaneer Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Privateer
    IGN: Arrca
    Reason for blacklisting: Steal killing my Lykas
    Details (include picture if applicable): My lyka was at 2% when he comes into the map and finishes the lyka while I was seduced. Since I did most of the damage, he couldn't take the drops. Be careful about this guy, he may be looking for some quick steals.

GoToHeal, Carney and Dre like this.
  3. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

i like you stingy but your comment is ridiculous, heres why;

your evidence is a case where i was banned for sitting in someones map while he asked me to leave? talk about logical fallacies. i could have been banned for a million other reasons but if scamming isn't one of them, they don't relate. you weren't there and don't know the full story, calling it harassment is a stretch and EVEN IF IT WAS, it's a single isolated and first offense case which does not reflect how i would conduct business.

ironic that you'd criticize me for using ad hominem and then go on to call me a nobody. i have reported many people and conduct business in the game all the time. when someone posts a claim against me and has no evidence, i have every right to call him out on it as it is defamation.

i don't care if you think i'm not 'important' enough to have my reputation be sabotaged with, it is important enough for me because i don't want my friends to think i'm some shitty low life who'd stare at the screen for hours just to make what i earn in about 10 minutes.

they have dug through my posts and literally pulled up my guild post, showing proof that i have CREATED a set of rules designated to keep the morals of the server.

4. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

why do you make the most low quality posts imaginable? i literally wrote:
    "apparently people rather be nit picky about analogies i pick and start sharing their life stories instead of focusing on the main point, so im out of this thread so it doesn't get even more derailed"

5. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Yes but apparently what I "hid" (a.k.a didn't hide anything) was nothing that ended up affecting you. Like I said, I was planning on reposting and I forgot. Apparently you won't take my word for it so why should I bother arguing with you about this if you are just going to be stubborn and assume I'm trying to hide crap. Forgetful? More like lenient enough to forget and forgive. I was letting you off without putting you on a blacklist until I found out you did this to more people! LOL.

Please look into it, see who I am friends with :) See what OUR history is please do~ Let me know what you find out.

Don likes this.
  6. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

why would i take your word when you're literally accusing me of the most shit tier scam possible? you keep saying how you forget, so i'm calling you forgetful. you forget details, forget to repost, could it be possible you forgot the IGN of the person who stole your spot? could you describe how he looked? if this instance really was 1 year ago and you some how manage to magically describe how my character looked back then, u might be right after all. so please, do go into detail.

7. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Nope, I know it's you it was the ign Vaank. I was thinking about defaming you and /find ing you to defame you. That's how I remember :D Your character was decked out in blue, pretty sure you had the light blue and dark blue striped nx hoodie too.

8. Drice

Drice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Stingy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Guild
    Yes, harassing other players is not the equivalent of sniping FM spots but it gives a glimpse into your character and how you interact with others. I'm not claiming because you harassed it means you also snipe FM spots, I'm just saying that it makes it more believable (at least for me). There is no evidence that it is a single isolated case. Just because you got caught and and reported this one time, only means that this was the only time that you got reported with enough evidence worthy of a ban. It does not mean that there have not been interactions like this before (which is way more likely). ie: if a pickpocket has only been caught for pickpocketing one time would you believe him if he said "this is my first time pickpocketing"?

True, calling you a nobody is an ad hominem attack and ironic, but it still stands that the vast majority of your posts @ Masqueradia have been composed of ad hominem attacks supported only by wild conjecture and nothing concrete. What I was trying to convey was in the grand scheme of things is you are only 1 player out of 2k+ and honestly most people aren't going to bother with you unless you bother with them. You claim that these people who are calling you out are just cronies of people who have grudges against you for reporting them. However, report abuse has been anonymous for a while now so there should be no way for the other side to find out that you are reporting them. Let's face it you don't really have any solid evidence (ie: screenshots of conversations specifically about trying to tarnish your reputation) that these people are just trying to get back at you and at this point it really sounds like you're coming up with conspiracies to cover up some of your wrongdoings.

Also the fact that you created a set of rules doesn't really mean much. All it tells me is that you've set certain standards yet there are circumstances that claim you may or may not adhere to them yourself.

In the end this isn't a ban appeal so nobody is really going to have screenshots and all that stuff. I just think for most people its more believable that you tried to snipe some spots, rather than there is a secret conspiracy where every single person who has felt that they've been wronged by you is out to get you and tarnish your rep.

Dre, Don and Masqueradia like this.
  9. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

i have gone to great lengths just to undo the damage caused to my reputation by these false allegations; any man who cares about his reputation would steal spots on an alt account, my income from simply mobbing is way higher than selling sniped spots, i have shown a moral standard even when i wasn't obliged to, and have been a consistent vigilante against scammers.

>However, report abuse has been anonymous for a while now so there should be no way for the other side to find out that you are reporting them.
    1. i also meant reporting them in black listing threads, visible to all. i have an ongoing reputation war with an individual i reported here, you'll sometimes see us swap smegas.
    2. i tend to threaten to report before i actually do if they don't - i usually report. that's a good indicator for them to know who reported them. one quick example
    3. i have beef with 2 dedicated individuals, 1 has gone as far as to impersonate me and scam people. a guy named Eddasaurus, known scammer, had me snipe his scams for like 3 times in a row so he made a new account, impersonating me and scamming on a similar IGN.
    4. i had a guy threaten to do exactly this to me after i refused to undo the trade he chose to have.

a man is innocent until PROVEN guilty, and this system which requires no evidence is being abused by the very people it tries to stop. so if we learned anything from this is that we should focus more on making people collect and store evidence, cause X's word against Y's word is pointless if you're looking for a blacklist which people can truly value as just and fair.

inb4 5 new people show up and accuse me of rape and murder

10. Drice

Drice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Stingy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Guild

I honestly don't know what to say man. I haven't really had any negative interactions in game beyond "lol really? that's a dick move" so it's hard for me to imagine people impersonating and scamming to ruin your rep (should definitely be reporting this to the GM's). If what you say is true (not sure if I believe 3/4), it seems like you have many grudges with people. They say where there is smoke there is fire. All of the grudges have had to start from something, and it seems to stem from how you interact with others (like accusing anyone who says anything against you of being conspirators, maybe they were conned by the dude you claim to be impersonating you). I simply cannot believe that you have the shit luck to meet all the lowlifes on the server and the fault in all of these cases lies with the other party.

Honestly dude, it's just so much easier to play the game and have fun without all the fuss and drama. It's certainly not my place to tell you how to conduct yourself and play the game, but I would guess that if you just chill and be a little more tolerant you wouldn't have nearly as much conflict as you do now. It's a win-win situation, no grudges = no conspiracies(???) to tarnish your rep, and no need to be on the blacklist. There's no need to make mountains out of molehills (who cares if they take your petri map it's not that hard to find a new one).

What you claimed in your last post is radical and really hard for me to believe. At the same time I can't deny the slim possibility that it really is true, so I'm done here. All I can say is I really hope you can look at introspectively and perhaps see that the the common variable in these various blacklist posts and conflicts with other individuals is you. (and that @Masqueradia isn't being paid off to defame you)

Masqueradia likes this.
  11. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I've stated what I needed to state on this blacklist and it is for the sake of warning the community. I'm DONE commenting here and people are allowed to believe you or innocent or guilty by their own choice.
    Pretty sure everyone else on this topic is tired of talking about it. Your reputation will prove itself in the future, that's pretty much it. Do even more for the community if you think it's getting threatened by others or some group that hates you for some reason (which I'm telling you, no one's trying to target you out of spite).

12. Funk

Funk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FunkSin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rebels
    Elmo90s scammed around 1 hour of leech.

I was lvl 80 at wolfspiders bought split leech from him (the splitter was his lvl 82 character) I paid him and told him I'm going to sleep. Woke up lvl 83 93% I asked everyone they said it should have been 4.5~6 levels in 3 hours. I msged him when I got up and he said he did 3 hours but I highly doubt it. What I think happened is he just got his character to 85 and left.. after the last SS he never replied and logged off.
    Maple0054.jpg Maple0055.jpg Maple0057.jpg

13. PurePoisonXD

PurePoisonXD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kolvar
    Guild:
    Storm
    To give him the benefit of the doubt, he’s probably new to leeching and sucks; doesn’t know the map layouts properly.

14. Nine

Nine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xanark
    Guild:
    Shark
    whats a renaming shop scam?

15. Funk

Funk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FunkSin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rebels
    he was doing mighty fine the first 20 mins I watched trust me

16. PurePoisonXD

PurePoisonXD Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kolvar
    Guild:
    Storm
    Alright sure, I believe you. :) Just pointed that out because I know someone who started leeching recently and he sucked at it haha. Takes practice.

17. Pastaa

Pastaa Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ShrinkWrap
  18. Drice

Drice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Stingy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Guild
    IGN: Earvin
    Reason for blacklisting: did not return my HP equips
    Details: I provide HP equips as well as HB for my buyers should they need it whenever I sell zhelms. He told me his HP was only 3.1k with HB, so I lent him 2 pieces of HP gear to boost his HP up a bit to give him a larger margin of error. He dc's partway through the run and remains offline for a while so I add him to my BL. For the next few days whenever I've asked him if I could have my HP equips back I've been met with excuses such as "I'm about to buy a helm right now can I return to you in a bit" (no response after "a bit") or just straight up ignored despite being online for hours. It's now been over a week and he still has not returned my equips, I can only assume he means to keep them to himself. Honestly HP gear is quite cheap to scroll but it's pretty fucked that I lend them to this guy who would otherwise be unable to zak out of the kindness of my heart and he just decides to keep them to himself.

3825 and Ario like this.
  19. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    I edited the post with a more appropriate name!

Please remember I am able to see reports. It was not simply sitting in someones map. Period.

Additionally everything Masqueradia posted (both still here and deleted) is above board. It wasn't "retracted" and it was all posted after the initial post about you. I fail to see how forgetting to re-post is dishonest in the slightest, especially considering the newer post and the old one are consistently the same (the posts did not contradict themselves).

I let this conversation go but going forward, keep it civil, everyone.

~~~
    I have updated the main post, everything up to this post here should be included. As always, if you guys have concerns/questions about what's posted, you are more than welcome to defend/back up claims.

20. wind99121

wind99121 Donator

https://obsproject.com/
    This recorder should work even you have low end pc or notebook.
    Settings> advanced > cpu preset = ultrafast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.