Romeo & Juliet Party Quest (RJPQ) Guide [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Incentv, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Incentv

Incentv Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Charm
    Screenshots needed to finish this guide:
    Stage 4 Mage side (right side)
    Stage 5 screenshot of Yulete's options to summon Angry Frankenroid

Prerequisites:

1. The party must consist of exactly 4 members
    2. All members of the party must be at least lvl 71
    3. At least 1 Member of the party must have teleport (you need a mage)
    4. At least 1 Member of the party quest must have Haste (or have high speed + jump without haste)

You can start the PQ from either Romeo or Juliet in Magatia.
    How to get to Magatia:
    upload_2020-9-29_10-49-24.png
    upload_2020-9-29_10-49-29.png
    upload_2020-9-29_10-49-38.png
    upload_2020-9-29_10-49-46.png
    Hot to get to Romeo:
    upload_2020-9-30_17-36-19.png

upload_2020-9-30_17-36-24.png
    How to get to Juliet:
    upload_2020-9-30_17-36-31.png

upload_2020-9-30_17-36-35.png

How to do the PQ

The PQ is practically identical no matter what side you start it on (with very slight variations).
    Romeo and Juliet PQ is split up into 7 stages. You can also summon Angry Frankenroid instead of regular Frankenroid by completing extra things in Stage 1, Stage 4, and Stage 5.
    Stage 1:
    Upon entering the PQ, you are in a mysterious lab where you have to find a secret switch to open the door. You can find the switch by clicking on random things in the map (such as boxes and books). You can also find a secret letter (either Romeo's Letter or Juliet's Letter) in this lab, which can be given to Romeo/Juliet on Stage 4 (this is needed if you want to summon Angry Frankenroid rather than normal Frankenroid). After pressing the switch, you can go into the portal to go to stage 2.
    upload_2020-9-29_10-42-26.png
    [​IMG]

Stage 2:
    Stage 2 is simply a run and gun map. Kill the mobs and go out the portal on the right side to get to stage 3. The room is pretty dark (like when the lights go out in among us) but it's flat and you just have to right to the right while killing things. I believe the mobs are slightly different depending on what side you are doing it on, but my party killed them too fast for me to get screenshots so I'll add new pictures later.
    upload_2020-9-29_10-54-27.png

Stage 3:
    In stage 3, your objective is to fill the beakers. Kill the mobs in the map and drop their etc's on top of the beakers. You have to be quick though because the beakers leak until they are full. It's best to work together to fill 1 or 2 beakers at a time. There are 3 beakers that need to be filled.
    upload_2020-9-29_10-58-23.png
    upload_2020-9-29_10-58-59.png

Stage 4:
    This stage is split up into 3 maps. The main middle map (where the mobs drop key cards, in GMS this map was good grinding exp), the left map and the right map. In the first map, you want to collect 2 cards per side. Note that the doors can only be opened from this map, so there's no point in bringing these cards inside. Only 1 member should enter each side (leaving 2 members outside in the main map). The high jump (or haste) should enter the left side, and someone with teleport should enter the right side.

If you have the secret letter obtained in stage 1, give it to Romeo/Juliet here

You open the door by dropping a card key in front of it, the door stays open for a few seconds before closing again.
    upload_2020-9-29_11-1-48.png

On the left side, you have a conveyor belt mini jump quest with boxes on them. You will need a high jump stat (or haste) to be able to do this effectively. Hit the boxes until you get some Experiment Files.
    upload_2020-9-29_11-5-0.png
    upload_2020-9-29_11-5-24.png
    After you collect the file, go wait by the door and let a party member outside open it to let you out. Give the files to Romeo/Juliet and wait.

For the right side (the mage side), you enter the same way (drop a key card in front of the door). The mage side is a teleport maze where you teleport around and look for these boxes to hit. Keep hitting the boxes until you get the Experiment Files then come back to the door to be let out. Someone from your party has to let you out from the outside. Give the file to Romeo/Juliet.
    Still waiting on screenshots :(
    When both files are turned in, the door will open and you can enter stage 5.

Stage 5:
    If you want to summon Angry Frankenroid, do not go too far right in this map. The party leader must click on Yulete (make him mumble). After this is done kill the mobs and click on the book to open the door to Stage 6.

upload_2020-9-30_17-39-30.png

Stage 6:
    Stage 6 is my favorite stage because it requires teamwork to do effectively.
    When you enter stage 6, there are 4 doors (1 for each party member). Each member will enter one door each.
    This brings you into a random combination room (10 rows with 4 platforms on each row).
    upload_2020-9-29_11-14-0.png

To do this effectively, think of the platforms as
    --1-- --2-- --3-- --4--
    One of these platforms will teleport you up to the next row, this is mostly trial and error.
    The combination is different each time you run the PQ (no memorizing).
    If a platform works for you in your room, it is guaranteed not to work in the other three rooms where your party members are.
    What that means is, if your first correct platform (for row 1) is 2, your other three party members should NOT try platform 2 for their first row because it can no longer be that. On the flip side, if your party members already finished row 1 and their platforms were 1, 2, and 4, that means your row 1 must be 3.

You must work with your teammates to navigate up the 10 rows, it helps by typing out your correct platforms into party chat so you can see what has been done and what platforms you can avoid.

Pro tip 1: you can turn off smegas be doing ~settings megaphone disableall, you can re-enable them by doing ~settings megaphone enableall

Pro tip 2: For readability, you should party chat like this #### #### ## (or some variation like ####-####-##)
    Here is an example screenshot of what our party chat looked like
    upload_2020-9-29_11-19-49.png
    With this information, you can already tell that my first 8 platforms are: 3121 3132
    And I don't have to check 1 or 3 on row 9. I also don't have to check 3 or 4 on row 10.

Stage 7
    Talking to Yulete will summon Frankenroid (or Angry Frankenroid if you did the requirements to do so, choose the 2nd option) and some mobs on top of Romeo/Juliet (whom you must save). Killing Frankenroid before Romeo/Juliet dies will result in a successful PQ.
    In this screenshot, Caramel Cake (top left) is killing the mobs to keep Romeo from dying while the rest of us fight Frankenroid.
    upload_2020-9-29_11-25-1.png

Collect rewards:
    Talk to Yulete in the next map, then talk to Romeo/Juliet in the map after than (depending on which NPCyou started the PQ with. The other NPC won't do anything).
    The most notable rewards from this PQ are the Zenumist Marble and the Alcadno Marble (which can be traded in for a pendant once you collect enough). You can also get a Rock of Wisdom.
    Interestingly enough, you can also get Pet HP scrolls in here (it was confirmed that someone got a 10% pet hp scroll so far)

Thanks to @bibz for a summary of a perfect completion (summoning angry frankenroid and comvincing Yulete to live a better life:
    • a party member collects the letter in the first stage, hand it in to the NPC on the fourth
    • make Yulete mumble in stage 5
    • save Romeo/ Juliet
    • and select the second option when speaking to Yulete in the last stage

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Blackjack02, bibz, Kung and 13 others like this.
  2. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Thanks for letting us tag along! :D It was fun redeeming myself because I was too smol brain back in the day to do the platform stage ~f3

3. Bistre

Bistre Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bistre
    Level:
    Guild:
    Charm
    nice guide, I went with my party and we got stuck cause we were missing teleport ;-;

4. hxh

hxh Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for this! 0:)

5. Jayden Pang

Jayden Pang Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JianSi
    Can i know how much exp u get per pq and how long is 1 run average?

6. Freezee

Freezee Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Freezee
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tomodachi
    One round gives 1m+ exp, more if your mage is a priest or bishop with hs(exp starts to slow down around lvl 85/86) and if all members understand the pq and know how to do it correctly you can finish within 15-20 min per run. For stage 4 if you are all low lvl the passes are hard to collect as the drop rate is kinda low for passes. I would run with my bishop guildie for help on my crusader, so I would suggest that you have at least one high lvl in your party that can clear those mobs fast for you so that you don't waste time collecting passes for both portals to be done. IMO more lvl 71's and up should do this pq over ppq as it's better exp and more fun! Let's bring RNJ back to life!

7. xuesenokm

xuesenokm Donator

will exp gain from clear the stage 1-6 get a 3.2x scale fix?

8. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    Might be good to note that in order to proceed with several quests like Keeny’s Research on Frankenroid, and to access Yulete’s quests, you need to make sure that:

• party lead collects the letter in the first stage, hand it in to the NPC on the fourth
    • make Yulete mumble in stage 5
    • save Romeo/ Juliet
    • and select the second option when speaking to Yulete. I think that’s considered a perfect completion?
    Also in stage 5, there is no second option when the leader speaks to Yulete. There is a second option when speaking to him at the end of the PQ though.

Diphenhydramine and Incentv like this.
  9. Plu1337

Plu1337 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    hello Im collecting cards to get Legendary collector medal.
    Just want to ask which one drop it? normal or angry?
    ty

10. Ynk

Ynk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    angry one

11. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ssIGNss
    Level:
    Guild:
    Revolution
    Actually both will drop, it worked for me.

It sometimes will take you to Romeo's room during the end of the Juliet's pq, is that a bug or intention to be?

12. Marvyn

Marvyn Member

Country Flag:
    hi, I plan to do the Keeny’s Research on Frankenroid
    Do the one with quest need to be the party leader?
    Can everyone in the party finish the quest at the same time/round?
    and, to make Yulete mumble one, is it just simply click him?

13. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    1. no you can finish the quest without being party lead (not true with some of the other quests tho)

2. yes click on him and it will give a dialogue that he mumbled

Darklit likes this.
  14. handrihh

handrihh Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BirdBladeX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cuddles
    how do you claim the pendant after getting the marbles and how many marbles do you need?

15. Plu1337

Country Flag:
    To get the medal you will have to collect 25 marbles from both romeo and juliet side( total 50 marbles)
    After collect 50 marbles go in Yulelet lab and talk to him ( required defeat Angry Frankenoid 1 time to be able to get in the lab)

P/s: im willing to do the pq anytime, pm me :)

Kung and handrihh like this.
  16. Myko

Myko Member

Country Flag:
    Add me, I'm looking for RJ PQers. IGN HighHeals

17. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    cool guide, are you still doing this PQ?

I would like to finish the quests for this PQ finally on my BM and would love to find people willing to play this PQ.

18. Plu1337

Country Flag:
    Sure im still trying to finish 50 pq quest but now prefer a mage to do with

19. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    great guide!

After having done this PQ now few times, I wanna ask.

Is it possible that - to spawn Angry Frankenroid - only the leader should pick up the letter in stage 1, which means only the leader should click on books there?

Might be coincidence, but in our party it only worked when the leader handed in the letter to Yulette ...

Also still not clear to me how to actually solve the quest that requires to talk to yulette, since I actually tried to talk to him but the mumbling one is only accessible to the leader at stage 2 ...

20. Green Mind

Green Mind Donator

Anyone can hand in the letter, something else might've gone wrong like picking the wrong option in the boss stage.

You talk to Yulete not in the PQ but in a hidden street outside in Magatia town (look for the sewer with no water flowing out).

Kung likes this.