Quests Worth Doing

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BernieSandas, Oct 26, 2017.

1. hungtosec

hungtosec Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tommy2007
    Level:
    Thanks for this useful guide. I just get bored of doing party quest for leveling.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    ECRx likes this.
  2. LichWiz

LichWiz Well-Known Member

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    I highly suggest adding this quest to the list: An Unknown Love
    The reason this quest is so awesome, is the fact that if you are doing the prequest to Papulatus' bossfight, you already had to kill over 100 Master Death Teddys, which drop those Binding Bridle really fast.
    The reward, exp wise, is underwhelming, but the scroll rewards are nothing to scuff at, especially the overall for int 30% scroll, which can fetch a nice price in the market.

And in general, i highly suggest doing area boss quests, as they normally grant a lot of fame, and sometimes, even a nice chunk of exp if done at the fitting lvl.

3. LichWiz

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Another quest I highly recommend is a quest most new players might miss out on, but should really do to save them ALOT of time and money in the future: The Messenger of the Fairy Forest
    Lvl req: 70
    Reward: instant portal from ellinia to leafre for a really cheap cost.

The quest is incredably simple, talk to grandle the really old, get an item, and give it to the chief of leafre. After this is done, you can buy an item from the chief called Magic Seed. This seed allows you to teleport instantly from leafre to ellinia.
    Each travel consumes one seed, which cost something along the lines of 25k meso each. and link the two following maps: https://bbb.hidden-street.net/map/mini-map/victoria-road-the-field-up-north-of-ellinia
    https://bbb.hidden-street.net/map/mini-map/leafre-minar-forest-west-border

A quest I suggest doing right after it if you are by chance lvl 85+: The Sacred Barrier of the Forest

Reward: 65k exp

The only thing you need to do in this quest really other than a back and forth between eillinia and leafre (which is piece a cake with the former quest), is to get 5 etc drops from all 3 Kentaurus types, which honestly doesn't take more than a few minutes for any lvl 85 player.

@BernieSandas I know this guide is getting a little left behind, but i think it's a really awesome guide and it's worth to keep on updating it with great quests, and hope you are still willing to keep it going :)

kupsztat34 and BernieSandas like this.
  4. Gillies

Gillies Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'm doing a Ironman run and doing this quests is making it way more fun than the endless leechfest that I was stuck at.

I would recommend adding some quests that are not xp worthy but Item worthy(maybe making a different section). For exemple the ragged cape quest, you need only 20 mirrors(drops fairly on boars that also drop maple weapons) and 100 zombie tags that I already got from beforehead that 99 z mushroom quest.

Also, Maybe making a "foolproof" step process of leveling using this quests, providing the smartest order to do this quests.

5. Cooler

Cooler Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Absoloot
    Level:
    Guild:
    Treasure
    Should include quests that net you really good or useful items/scrolls as well. (Should be in the library too)

6. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    Don't mean to bring up a "dead" thread, but if this is still actively updated, I'd recommend Camila's Gem (lv 23+). You get 5,500 exp from it and it takes no time at all, especially if you watch how others complete it on YouTube.

AJ Parker likes this.
  7. stefannxD

stefannxD Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Misser
  8. kupsztat34

kupsztat34 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ShadowOfKoko
    Level:
    9X
    Hi. There's a lvl ~60 quest in Floating Market which gives approximately around 70% EXP. You have to kill 200 Pythons and gather 100 of their skins. I will provide more info as soon as I log in later :)

Gillies and LichWiz like this.
  9. kupsztat34

kupsztat34 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ShadowOfKoko
    Level:
    9X
    Sorry for the late reply. Quest's called Jit HatesSnakes (requires taking up 100 Big Snake Scales and killing 200 Pythons)

Also the Malaysian quests available at lvl ~50 are pretty awesome and EXP is comparable to CPQ (the first quest gives around 25 fame so I strongly recommend doing it!):
    Malek's joy of music :
    (I also recommend picking up all the stuff from maps that are filled with 2 types of mobs - they will be required in further parts of quest)
    1) 50 coconuts from chlorotraps, 10k exp
    2) 100 coconuts 20k exp
    3) Rebab from emo slimes, 30k exp
    4) 150 Rebab, 30k exp

Chee Wee's worries:
    1) 100 Wigs, 150 monsters, 15k exp
    2) 200 Wits, 200 monsters, 35k exp
    3) 50 tires, 50 monsters, 33k exp
    4) 100 tires, 100 monsters, 33k exp

Nuri's health and beauty:
    Browse hidden street, not tested yet but given the information that it gives around 80k exp, it might be worth doing

Cheers :)

Noee and christiant like this.
  10. s934

s934 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    s934
    Just did this for a nice sum of mesos. Are there any other quests that give good scrolls/items? (realize this is an old post but if anyone knows anymore it would be helpful)

11. LichWiz

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    The last few updates added the Malaysia area, with it came the prequest for scarlion and targa boss fight.
    Away from kampung
    Even if you aren't interested in ever fighting the scarlion&targa fight, i'd highly suggest doing the first part of the questline.
    You just need to farm 100 etcs from a weak mob, and you are rewarded from a pool of highly valuable scrolls (notably: glove ma 30%, shield ma 30%, ova int 30%, claw 30%)

s934 likes this.
  12. AmitPwnz

AmitPwnz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    FudgePacker
    Level:
    Guild:
    GuestList
    Personally I think Clock Tower Monster Wipe-Out is an amazingly good quest to do. Took me 1~2 hours to complete entirely and leveled up from 59 to 61.

13. TalesAZ

TalesAZ Member

IGN:
    TalesAZ
  14. LichWiz

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    It works just fine, head to Assistant Cheng, and click the normal conversation option. It will lead you into a jumpquest map, you will need to open all the buckets and get these mechanical parts. Just beware, this jumpquest is a pain in the arse

15. TerenceTerry

TerenceTerry Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    TerryKun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Temple
    I am not sure if some quests are available in Mapleroyals right now....
    For example, I was about to do the The Terrorizing Red Ribbon Pigs which requires just above lvl 12,
    I went to Henesys on lvl 15, but when I found Jay I didn't see the light bulb on his head....
    Are there any clues that the quests are missed in Mapleroyals?

16. LichWiz

IGN:
    IronShichika
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    This quest is not in royals, not sure on what version that quest came out